weeing whilst asleep

Diamond

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not sure weather I've starting weeing my nappy whilst sleeping... I wet a little before I go to sleep but on a morning it seems to be wetter then I remember it being or should be

Reactions: Canadianfalls, Babybike2 and Diprs2
Diamond said:
I'm not sure weather I've starting weeing my nappy whilst sleeping... I wet a little before I go to sleep but on a morning it seems to be wetter then I remember it being or should be
I've had uncontrollable wetting while asleep (no idea I'm going, never receive a signal that I have to go which has led to what is essentially complete urinary IC years later) since the middle of 2004 although this is due to significant/substantial autoimmune issues on top of significant spinal destruction from L2 through L5/S1 although I did not do a thing to injure my spine. No one has been able to explain to me HOW my spine got like this. I did have lower back pain my entire life but that was due to my job (professional auto/truck/heavy equipment mechanic/technician) but that was your typical "sore back" that never hindered me in the least, physically.

I suggest going to bed in a dry diaper. You'll know for certain IF you wet overnight. The only thing that stands out to me is that I often have the "standing in front of a toilet & peeing" dreams which I have to assume happen when I'm physically wetting myself whilst being dead to the world asleep. I have a MASSIVE alarm clock that will often be blaring for hours and it won't wake me up so I have to also assume that I sleep too deeply to know I have to go/I am going. I also continually leak regardless (with uncontrollable urge issues) all the time and believe me, NEEDING to wear is not FUN in any shape or form! I wish to GOD I could only wear for fun, but that ship sailed nearly 20 years ago.

Just to point out, outside of the odd wet bed growing up, once potty trained I was dry at night 99.9% of the time.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, Tori94 and Diprs2
It happens to me every night, I will have no memory of wetting during my sleep.
The only way I know is when waking up my diaper has a large wetness bulge in the center part of the absorbent material.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kinkybabynicky, Davvyboy, PaddedRita and 4 others
Depending on your timeline of falling asleep, you could add an insert after you are already wet before you fall asleep. In the morning if the insert is also wet, then you know it happened after you fell asleep.

Reactions: Davvyboy and Diprs2
Diamond said:
You could try wearing a fresh nappy before going to bed 😁👍🏻

Reactions: Kinkybabynicky, Davvyboy, Diprs2 and 2 others
warmfeeling said:
You could try wearing a fresh nappy before going to bed 😁👍🏻
Yep I do and either wake up wet or not , usually can tell even before I check my nappy as I don’t have an urgent need to pee or sense of a full bladder
If I wake with need to pee or full bladder nappy is dry but not for long

Reactions: Diprs2
As I have posted in other threads, I almost always sleep diapered. Two nights ago, after a long week of business travel and work, my wife and I went to bed and fooled around. No diaper that night. I was just tired and fell asleep. I woke up at around 3:00 am and had wet the bed. I mean really wet it. It wasn’t like when I was a little kid and would wake up mid-stream. I had fully emptied my bladder at some point and slept through it entirely.

I sheepishly got a towel and covered it so as to not bother my wife sleeping next to me. Woke up at around 5:30 and that towel was wet and had soaked up a lot of my accident. I put in the laundry. By the time we got up at 6:30 am or so, the bed was dry but the tell-take ring of dried pee remained.

I told my wife that I had wet the bed. She dismissed it and said it was probably sweat. I knew better but wasn’t going to argue with her, I just figured I’d change the sheets When I went to do so, she laughed it off and told me not worry— she reiterated that it was likely just sweat. I went to work and figured I would deal with it when I got home.

My wife calls me 20 mins later as I’m in my car driving to work and says, “You were right. You were a bad boy and you wet the bed. That’s what happens when you don’t sleep in your diaper. Looks like you need a spanking tonight and a stern reminder that you should always wear a diaper to bed.”

It’s like she was reading from a script that I wrote. It was perfect. It was improvised. It was real. I melted and had no idea how to respond other than to say, “sorry for having an accident last night. I love you.”

When I got home she said nothing. Bed was made with new sheets. We talked about our day and ate dinner—just another normal evening. When we got to bed that night. She laughed and said, “you’ve just gotten so used to going pee-pee in your diaper that I guess we need to always make sure you are diapered, little boy.”

We fooled around again (because everything that happened just perfectly hit all my buttons). When we were done. She said, “now get your night diaper on little boy and go to bed.”

Felt surreal.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Kinkybabynicky, Deleted member 69538, diaperdude and 15 others
Diamond said:
That happens to me all the time, I wake every morning totally soaking wet and I almost never know I am doing it.

Reactions: Kinkybabynicky, Davvyboy, PaddedRita and 4 others
Most morning I wake up and my diapers are wet with no memory of waking up at night to pee. I started wearing diapers and rubber pants mostly full time 15 years ago and within a year or so I was back to wetting my bed like I did when I was a teenager.

Reactions: Kinkybabynicky, Davvyboy, Diprs2 and 2 others
Most nights I will go to bed and will already have wee'd once in my Nappy but on waking in the morning the Nappy will be well saturated and apart from the odd waking with a need to wee I will have had no notice of other nocturnal emissions!
I am always Nappied as I might nod off around mid afternoon and it is not worth the risk of wet chairs.

Reactions: Kinkybabynicky and Diprs2
I pee in my sleep every night

Last edited:
Reactions: Kinkybabynicky and Diprs2
Angelapinks said:
That happens to me all the time, I wake every morning totally soaking wet and I almost never know I am doing it.
I always sleep through my nightly bedwetting

Reactions: chamberpot and Diprs2
I have never peed in a nappy while sleeping. My bladder wakes me up and then I wet my nappy.

Reactions: PaddedRita and Diprs2
Pampersmademe said:
My wife calls me 20 mins later as I’m in my car driving to work and says, “You were right. You were a bad boy and you wet the bed. That’s what happens when you don’t sleep in your diaper. Looks like you need a spanking tonight and a stern reminder that you should always wear a diaper to bed.”
Glad you were able to experience this moment of intimacy with your wife. It's funny... if my wife treated me this way, I'd be absolutely mortified. As the old saying goes, "different strokes for different folks".

I always wear a diaper to bed 'cause not doing that will result in washing sheets the next day.

Reactions: PaddedRita, Joe100000 and Diprs2
Normally I wake up in the middle of the night to wet my diaper, but sometimes I wake up in a diaper without memories of waking me up in the middle of the night😅

However, it is only sometimes, only a couple of times a month ... my theory is that I wake up as usual, but I just forget in the morning😅

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
Lyric said:
Most morning I wake up and my diapers are wet with no memory of waking up at night to pee. I started wearing diapers and rubber pants mostly full time 15 years ago and within a year or so I was back to wetting my bed like I did when I was a teenager.
I wet heavily at night just like I did as a teenager.

Reactions: chamberpot, Diprs2 and Angelapinks
Napincolove said:
Most nights I will go to bed and will already have wee'd once in my Nappy but on waking in the morning the Nappy will be well saturated and apart from the odd waking with a need to wee I will have had no notice of other nocturnal emissions!
I am always Nappied as I might nod off around mid afternoon and it is not worth the risk of wet chairs.
Same here I wet in my sleep no matter what time of day it is. I have a washable pad in my chair in case my nappy leaks.

Diamond said:
I have been peeing in my sleep most nights since my late 40s.

NekoLittle said:
Normally I wake up in the middle of the night to wet my diaper, but sometimes I wake up in a diaper without memories of waking me up in the middle of the night😅

However, it is only sometimes, only a couple of times a month ... my theory is that I wake up as usual, but I just forget in the morning😅
If you're able to half wake up, pee, and immediately go back to sleep that's pretty convenient anyway

Reactions: chamberpot, Diprs2, NekoLittle and 1 other person
Bnuuy said:
If you're able to half wake up, pee, and immediately go back to sleep that's pretty convenient anyway
Sometimes I am sort of aware I am peeing and others I do wake but let it flow anyway and just drop back to sleep.

Back