Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Ok so alot of members have been asking for advice or good websites for diapers/other products to other people so I decided to review so many websites and give you most of the website listings, reviews, what stuff they sell, how good is shipping, etc... I have a complete list from A-Z. If I missed one then please let me know so I can add it.
(I am not sure if varies on shipping depends from USA/UK/ etc...)
(I am not listing ABU for several...several reasons so please don't ask)
(Red means bad/Blue means good/Green means awesome=for population and reviews)
(I speak english so if a website is up in a different language...it might be hard to pronounce.)

Please comment below what website I missed?

P.s. I am still adding websites

Last edited:

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
You totally forgot ABU, man. :rolleyes:

Wait, what does Dominos have to do with diapers? I mean, I guess you might as well order some pizza if you're having an indulgence day. Maybe I should try one with a full bottle of Dew. :cloud9:

And now I'm super hungry. :pizza:

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
(I am not listing ABU for several...several reasons so please don't ask)

...yeah I might get banned.

I reviewd ABU but I might get hate from alot of people and plus I think HogansHeroes would remove the link. So I got rid of it :sweatdrop:

Vic92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'd recommend putting country of origin to the info as well, if only because international shipping can be prohibitively expensive. Also, while I have no experience with them, baby-pants.com is another site. They only sell cloth diapers, but they also have a considerable selection of accessories.

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Couple of questions:

The review rating: how do you come up with the numbers / what are the aspects rated?
The "population"? Are you referring to amount of items being sold? or?

As an example "saveexpress.de".

Actually they have the far larger item-catalog than I guess any(?) of the others.
I've done business with them for a long time and shipment was always perfectly on time. And the speed of shipment entirely depends on the choice of the customer (you can upgrade to speedy options if you want to pay more).
Also why 2.5 / 5? is it the crappy website? (their website is a bit crappy). Or is this a service related issue? Or?
Btw. they do also sell a number of reusable plastic pants and cloth diapers (actually quite a few different ones) so your info on them selling only disposables is plain wrong.

I'm just saying - if you do reviews, be thorough or at least more elaborate on aspects such as ratings, and terms like "population"...
Otherwise it's simply a very quick personal opinion that doesn't offer much insight.

And that aside: Dominos? 4/5??
Hell no... at least around here, you order a domino pizza either if you like diarrhea or generally speaking overpriced crappy things that closely resemble a pizza but doesn't taste like one.
Dominos: my "review": -10/5

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hey, thank you so much for this listing :3! Oh, and I think you meant "reputation" instead of "population"?

Here's a link for your list, this is a great site if you live in FINLAND! http://www.dreamcare.fi/
It's available in english, too!

Oh, I also echo the sentiment that you should add the country of origin to the list! Or at LEAST the continent!

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
The review rating: how do you come up with the numbers / what are the aspects rated?=Based on what people have said about them. Not relying on just numbers dividing up the amounts or supplies they have being sold plus customer satisfaction.

The "population"? Are you referring to amount of items being sold? or?=Population shows how many people visit the website per day. Alot of websites have those html codes...some you have to get a different source.

Also why 2.5 / 5? is it the crappy website? (their website is a bit crappy). Or is this a service related issue? Or?=Their website didn't have much of the satisfaction and hardly people buy stuff from there but they still do./population is still average.

Btw. they do also sell a number of reusable plastic pants and cloth diapers (actually quite a few different ones) so your info on them selling only disposables is plain wrong.=It's hard to read German I will fix that XD

Hell no... at least around here, you order a domino pizza either if you like diarrhea or generally speaking overpriced crappy things that closely resemble a pizza but doesn't taste like one.

One doesn't mean for all.

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
The review rating: how do you come up with the numbers / what are the aspects rated?=Based on what people have said about them. Not relying on just numbers dividing up the amounts or supplies they have being sold plus customer satisfaction.

The "population"? Are you referring to amount of items being sold? or?=Population shows how many people visit the website per day. Alot of websites have those html codes...some you have to get a different source.

Also why 2.5 / 5? is it the crappy website? (their website is a bit crappy). Or is this a service related issue? Or?=Their website didn't have much of the satisfaction and hardly people buy stuff from there but they still do./population is still average.

Btw. they do also sell a number of reusable plastic pants and cloth diapers (actually quite a few different ones) so your info on them selling only disposables is plain wrong.=It's hard to read German I will fix that XD

One doesn't mean for all.

Snivy,
last time I've checked my server - the stats (the stuff you refer to as population) is NOT a public readout value...
Even with google stats - you can not get the actual data by looking at HTML Variables (GET/PUT stuff) or any other cookie based number.
That is simply some wrong info you've got there technically speaking.

And Saveexpress - I'm not in any way affiliated with them - is in europe probably the largest, best known, longest standing and top ranked supplier for diapers & some other medical supplies.
Now unless you've got a direct hotline to Oliver Weidlich (the owner) or have actually hacked their systems, how do you KNOW how much they sell??

Also Customer satisfaction? like did you read every rating? what about all the customers who don't rate the stuff they buy?
have you phoned them all up from the records you should have to make those claims? (you certainly have not... or I'd have gotten a phone call too).

It is one thing to base something on YOUR OPINION or PERSONAL experience (which there is NOTHING WRONG with) - but the claims you make to the alleged statistical data and customer feedback you have is unbacked and wrong.
And selling of reviews with wrong data to boot with, doesn't serve much purpose.

Astatine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
[...]and hardly people buy stuff from there but they still do./population is still average.

Yeah, try telling this 90% of the german ABDLs and many many more all across europe. There are people travelling more than 400 miles (one way) just to shop there personally.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I said USA and UK. I'm not those ethnicities. I'm not trying to be racist but I was doing websites for people english...

nilson

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I must add that i have used saveexpress for the last 10 years or so without issues, sure the site is a bit bad (was even worse a couple of years ago,), but still it works, the delivery is fast even with the economy option, (i often pay a litle more to have UPS, home delivery is nice) deliverys are always prompt and descrete. Havent read anything bad about them yet and had no bad experience, in fact I can higly recommend save express.

But i agree, The site translations are bad, also they dont speak very good english so if contacting their customer services it is easier if you understand German,

I think they have have a lot of customers, it would not be possible to have that huge selection otherwise, they keep most things in their own warehouse which they have expanded recently, if you ar in the Hamburg area somtime it is wort the visit,

Dhuum

Contributor
I feel like Fetware should definitely be on the list. high quality products, discreet, and has rly stood the test of time.

Dragonborn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i wanna try more bambinos. anyone have an idea when they will sell them on Amazon again?

Status
Not open for further replies.