• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Wearing while driving, again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I've read quite a few posts about this and added my two cents to some of them. I don't have a question about whether one should wear and drive or the relative merits thereof. I put on a diaper today for a two and half hour drive. It's the not the first time I've worn while driving either. But here's the thing: not twnety minutes into the ride I had to pee and couldn't. I can wet in any other position besides driving, and at the end of that two and half hour ride, I wakled into my apartment and flooded my diaper before setting my keys down. I really had to go, and typically my wetting is so passive I have to try to recall whether I've already wet or not when I'm in a relatively new diaper. But even actually trying to force it, I couldn't drive and pee at the same time. Anybody else experience this, and if so, have you been able to overcome it? Of course, in all likelihood this is one of those, "with experience it will come" kinda deals.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
As soon as I saw your thread title, that's the first thing I thought of! I think it is the seated position and must be something to do with tummy/groin muscles. On the other hand, pilots manage, so I am sure it could be trained with practice.

Role
I figure it has to do wth posture and muscles. I can't walk and pee at the same time. Maybe the same is true for any contraction of the leg mucles, like working the gas and brake. Also, a driver's seat does sink backward a bit, so my butt slightly lower than my front. Not a position condusive to urinating.

M

Maxx

It must be something about the position. I have little or no problem cutting loose standing, lying down, while walking, whatever. While driving its tough. Doable, but tough.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
It takes some practice... and it's not easy... it has a lot to do with posture.

I've found the best thing for me to do is set the cruise control and lift my butt up off the seat... then I can go. IDK what it is about the driving position specificly... I can go while sitting on the couch or in a chair no problem. But in a car things are somewhat different.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Okay... next time you are diapered, go sit in the car and try to wet. It's not as easy as you think.

mooster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The important thing is not to force yourself to pee or hold it in. I had a friend who kept doing both actions and he suffered permanent kidney damage. So if you have to pee and you can't do it sitting down, pull over and get out of the car if you can.
:mobile:

S

soren456

Okay... next time you are diapered, go sit in the car and try to wet. It's not as easy as you think.
Yes it is. For some of us.

I can pee while driving, while sitting at the movies, while sitting on the subway, while sitting on a plane, while sitting on a roller coaster, while sitting . . . .

You get the point.

No advice for the OP. Just wanted to pitch in for my team. :biggrin:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The first time I tried, I was able to do it. The only problem is that I lose some focus while driving, so it's probably not the safest thing to do. It's not too hard though.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
The only problem is that I lose some focus while driving, so it's probably not the safest thing to do.
Thus why the only times I've done it have been on the interstate. Cruise control and 10 miles of straight road is a great thing.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I can pee while driving, while sitting at the movies, while sitting on the subway, while sitting on a plane, while sitting on a roller coaster, while sitting . . . .
...but then, if you're standing or laying, not a single drop comes out? :neener_neener::biggrin:

Oh, don't bother, this is just my plain envy speaking...

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Just think.... for us Brits and people who dont have automatic cars we have 3 pedals to deal with whilst trying to pee in a diaper whilst driving lol :p

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
But even actually trying to force it, I couldn't drive and pee at the same time. Anybody else experience this
Hmm, I'm not big on wetting, but I don't recall ever having difficulties urinating while in the seated position. Heck, if I'm defecating on the toilet I often will urinate at the same time, yuh just gotta direct 'it'.

As for while driving I don't find it an issue either. My issue while driving is leakage since when I've wet myself, probably 15% of the time I leak. And since I'm rather self-conscious about signs of leakage I no longer wet as a rule anymore, certainly when I'm out in public anyway.

Raul

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
I've never had any problems in any position really. Definitely had no problems while driving so far as I can remember and if I did, it was simply too long ago. oh yeah, also, just want to mention that I drive a Manual 2006 Toyota Tacoma 4X4.

Tygon

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little, Incontinent
I had problems wetting while driving first time I tried it. Had to pull over to relieve myself; totally negates the benefits of wearing while driving. I was at the beginning of an 18-hour (round trip) drive to visit a friend when I first tried wetting while driving. By the end of the trip, I had gotten over my issues with this, but it was hard at first. I found that if I tilted my seat forwards (fully adjustable powered seats :biggrin:) I had an easier time with it; raising my butt just a bit up off the seat also helped.

And I've recently discovered that I can wet while walking; never used to be able to do that before. Then again, I'm wearing about 18/4 (days I go to the gym) and 24/3... clearly some of my inhibitions have begun to diminish.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It takes some practice... and it's not easy... it has a lot to do with posture.

I've found the best thing for me to do is set the cruise control and lift my butt up off the seat... then I can go. IDK what it is about the driving position specificly... I can go while sitting on the couch or in a chair no problem. But in a car things are somewhat different.
I have the same experience, although I find that it is easier in some cars than in others. I love sportier cars, and have always driven cars that were smaller and its nearly impossible to get into a posture to allow my bladder to relax. I think it has something to do with being more reclined and confined. I can't go while laying on my back very well either, and there isn't much difference in laying on your back or sitting in the confined bucket seat of a sport compact.

I usually try to lean over on the center console or push both feet against the firewall to "lean" against the seat-back instead of sitting all the way down, but even then I can usually only relax enough to "leak" for lack of a better term. I find it nearly impossible to relax enough to flood.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Yes it is. For some of us.

...in someone's lap. Sounds like a surprise waiting there :tongueout:

My take on the matter is: It's stress related. Driving requires your entire concentration, so you don't really have the mental capacity to signal your bladder to let go. At least that's my experience. I can pee while sitting in the car as long as it's not moving. So when I'm driving on the Autobahn, I have to move off onto a rest area, and the car can still be rolling when my bladder lets go. It'll also work when I'm stopped at a railroad (level) crossing. And I'Ve managed to let go on completely empty and straight stretches of country road. But in the city, while swerving from one lane to another, looking around for people on bicycles, pedestrians, speed cameras, red lights and all the amateur drivers...no way! I'm way too stressed.

Peachy

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
I've been a professional driver for a few years, and I have the same thing. Here's the trick: lift your butt up off the seat as much as you can. Eventually the necessary muscles will relax, and you will pee. *grin*

Status
Not open for further replies.