Wearing while at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryPotter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Today I felt like wearing at work. I'm self employed and today's job was installing some drainage in a clients driveway. Well it's now lunch time and the nappy has nicely swollen up after several wettings. I have no idea if my client has spotted it or not. I am wearing a romper vest so there's nothing showing when I bend over.

How many of you wear at work and has anyone noticed if you do?

I am currently, and I don't think anyone has noticed. Haven't seen any funny looks anyway.

I'm in retail and I did it for the first time last week. Nobody found out. I wet when nobody was around in the back room. I snuck the new diaper in by hiding it under my jacket and putting it in a plastic bag. It happens one of my jobs is throwing trash in the dumpster and putting new trash bags in all the trash cans, so I changed in the break room bathroom, hid the old diaper under all the paper towels that were in there, put another trash bag over that one, and carried it down to the dumpster and tossed it in there. Nobody discovered either of my diapers during my shift.

Wore the original goodnites at work all through the 90's (self employed contractor) and nobody ever noticed. Have worn now 24/7 for over three years, and I don't think anyone has noticed. It all DEPENDS ON what you do for a living, and how much people might be aware of your physique, as in noticing your butt just grew two sizes larger. In my case, nobody would have known my contours well enough to notice a diaper under it all...

In my case it was pritry simple I have to wear diapers due to my disabilities so it was a no brainer really, I used to have a paid job in the UK up until last year when I was fired from the job through no fault of my own due to the floods of 2015 following the storms and mis my job.

I was a pot washer and I worked at a local pub and restaurant in my the local village were I lived which was in Cumbria in north-west England and saddly I lost my job because of this natural disaster, If I can get a new job then hopefully the boss/employer will be sympathetic to the fact I am wearing diapers/nappies under my clothes.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back