Wearing while 100% vs not so 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

babied

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone, recently new to this and I thought I'd ask a question.

I think while I'm not feeling not so myself, like I am now at the moment, I have the tendency to wear just to feel comfortable while I am down and out. Just wondering if you wear more often when you are 100% or when you are not so 100% (sick, flu etc.)?, and also if you do wear while feeling down does it provide comfort for you/does it help to feel better ?

Thanks for your replies in advance,
- Babied -

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer

I think while I'm not feeling not so myself, like I am now at the moment, I have the tendency to wear just to feel comfortable while I am down and out. Just wondering if you wear more often when you are 100% or when you are not so 100% (sick, flu etc.)?, and also if you do wear while feeling down does it provide comfort for you/does it help to feel better ?

- Babied -

I've done this as well. Sometimes when I'm not feeling my best, I'll wear. It can bring comfort, and also help not having to get up as much, if I'm feeling sick.

EpicHysteria

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
yeah I can definately be categorized into that characteristic. it might be weird to vanilla folk but I find comfort and excitement in wearing my nappies. I suppose it just aids to add to an aspect of helplessness to the world around me

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private

- Babied -

Hello babied

It seems to me like it's natural. There isn't a day where you can't be padded. It just brings comfort and relaxation to a body if your that induced into diapers. It can bring alot of exciting things. You can wear to college, wear at a restaurant, anytime, anyday, anyplace is how I look at things. You can look at things however you want. It can induce your entire body however you want it to. If your sick like stomach virus, or flu, it might give you that "little" state. It might not make you physically better but it might relax your body on the process of feeling better.

My schedule (If I ever get padding again) I wore on random days like maybe once a week (Because with my schedule all I had was one case to hide and play with :3)

- - - Updated - - -

it might be weird to vanilla folk...

This is definitely new to me. I guess I am considered vanilla people since I am white? o.o

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I usually like to wear when I'm in a better frame of mind. My wife has had a lot of health issues, and when I'm worried about her, I have less desire to wear. When things are going well, I enjoy wearing, and regressing becomes easy. I can relax and enjoy that special little space, feeling little and letting life slide by, even if it's for a few hours.

M

Misatoismywaifu

Yes. Even more so when I'm not on my game. It helps envelop me in comfort when my whole world turns to pain.

FeekaDimension

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I tend to really crave nappies if I'm feeling down. It gives me the sensation that I could just "let go" and it wouldn't matter.

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I sometimes wear diapers for stress relief, so you can say that I wear when I am not at 100%.

However, I also like to wear when I am feeling 100%.

I rarely wear when I am sick. When I am sick, I just don't feel like taking the time to put on a diaper and then clean up. I just want to lie down and do nothing.

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
I wear, pretty much all the time, it helps me to avoid the anxiety/depression and other feelings that come from not wearing them.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
While sick is actually quite possibly the best time to wear. I don't get sick often, but when I do, I prefer to just sleep it off. Spend the entire time in bed. Get up to eat, that's about it.

I'll keep a 1L of water beside me and lay down. Wake up and drink when needed. (being sick usually dehydrates you, and I always sip during the night anyway) So... no need to get up every hour to pee. :)

And somewhat recently, I was out with stomach flu. Changed into a fresh thick for the night, took a good dose of pepto, and went to bed. All night long I swear it was gas gas gas. Got up and found my diaper more than just wet....

I normally sleep diapered anyway, but now I will absolutely never go without a diaper when I'm sick.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
When I'm sick, diapers are much lower on my list. It's actually one of my indications that I'm getting better when my interest is on the upswing. Being down emotionally can vary considerably. Sometimes it's a pick me up and other times it's unappealing and I'll look to do something different.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
if I'm feeling under the weather with a cold or something, sure, diapers are fun while I'm burying myself into a bed anyway. Other stuff, well it hasn't happened much, but food poisoning and a diaper really don't mix imo, and the last time I had the flu, I wasn't really conscious for 3 days, so I don't think I'd have been physically capable of getting out a diaper and putting it on.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
For me its comfort you see it a way i nutcher my self when I have no one.
No hugs cuddles its hard when your kind of alone.
But there are times when i dont feel like wearing.

boostergold

The greatest diapered hero you've never heard of
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
i wear every time im sick. i find it for the best because i can just stay in bed till im better

Status
Not open for further replies.