Wearing when working outside?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

secretdl26

I was just wondering about the frequency of which you would wear outside when doing yardwork (watering garden, mowing the lawn, etc.) or just hanging out in your yard.

How often do you wear when you are in your yard? Do you have any concern for if your neighbors would notice?

I am just wondering because today I was home alone and spent the day in a stacked/stuffed set of 3 Goodnites and went outside with just a pair of gym shorts to cover the bulge. I mowed the lawn and did some other stuff outside and was perfectly comfortable and enjoyed the thrill of wearing while being somewhat exposed.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have done it before. If no one is home I can go out end ejoy a thick diaper, sip my coffee and play on my laptop. If I'm doing yard work I'll wear a goodnite or small adult diaper. (covered of course) Unless it is too hot or I'm doing hard labor, then I'm uncomfortable. I don't worry about the neighbors, they really can't see in.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've done it a few times. It always seems to make what ever I'm doing a lot more enjoyable. I do make sure that I don't show, however. My new neighbors have a daughter who goes to the school where I teach, so it would not be cool if they new.

S

secretdl26

It always seems to make what ever I'm doing a lot more enjoyable. .

Yeah, it really does, at least it did for me the first time I tried it. It made the fact that my ancient lawnmower is falling apart a little less frustrating.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just noticed you're in MN hehe. This time of year I don't wear in public much due to the fact that I end up with more sweat in my diaper than any other fluids. It seems like its been over 95F every day this week :(

hinkie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I seldom wear when I am working outside because, like bobbyjeff says, I tend to work up a sweat, and diapers don't help with that.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I wear when I mow most times...its easier then going back inside to pee...and tracking grass into the house

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Sometimes I will wear when I'm out mowing... other times it's just too damn hot.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I occasionally wear when working outside. I usually wear in the winter when snow blowing. Its easier then going inside and having to remove all the clothes to pee

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I couldn't for two reasons:

1) I don't own any diapers
2) Lately its gotten over 100 degrees almost every day, so it wouldn't be very comfortable.

Crinkly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Part of my enjoyment of diapers is pretending that I would need them and that I'd have to wear them all the time, so the outside temperature is irrelevant. And in an odd kind of way, that's part of the fun. I often wear on weekends, so during this time of year, if it's hot, too bad. I'm used to it, and the overall comfort and security of diapers outweighs the summertime heat.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Fall / winter yard work is one of my faveroite wear out times. I wear coveralls and just a diaper unless is too cold or to hot.

diapdj

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah for some reason I always do this too... and in the winter to go snow blow too hehe, its great for that when you get all bundled up :) ahh... snow.. how i long for thee

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I usually wear at home and this certainly includes when I'm working on the lawn or garden. We have only one family that lives beyond our drive, but I always wear clothes over my diaper and plastic pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.