Wearing Used Diapers

PiccinoJJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'm happy to see more people out there who do this, or understand why it's enjoyable. The solidarity is nice.

I don't do it too often, usually preferring to just put on a fresh one. But it can be comforting every now and then. And while it's not necessarily the most sanitary practice, I am careful about not putting one on that's been wet for longer than a day or if it smells suspicious. It's funny how much childhood memories and early desires can shape the way someone enjoys diapers.

Thanks everyone who joined the conversation!

PiccinoJJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hey OP are you happy? You done started a huge argument on here LOL

As a response to your post yes I've done this a few times. If I'm wearing a diaper and I need to drive somebody around or I need to be in close proximity where I know it will be smelled I'll take it off, do my business and then come back and put it back on. Of course I keep it sealed in a store bag or whatever
Haha, didn't mean to start a big debate. But it's been interesting to see what everyone thinks. I'm glad it got people talking, though. Crazy how even in a small and obscure community like ABDL there can be such diversity in what people like and dislike about it.

Also, sorry for disappearing from the thread. Real life pulled me away from ADISC for a couple months. But it's nice to see people still pitching in on this topic.

fakename

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I used to do this with my pee diapers much more in the past but now I have a decent-sized stash so don't need to as much. There's definitely a thrilling sensation to it and I also like the cold feeling. I've never had a UTI or really anything happen from it so, while I'm not advocating people do it, I'm also not passing judgement if they do.
There's been multiple threads on this topic if you look and it does look like there's a sizeable amount of posters who admit to having done it or enjoying it, so it's definitely not unheard of.

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I wonder if anyone else likes doing this. Sometimes I like to slip on a diaper that I used a day or two ago (wetting, not messing) after it's gotten cold and the urine smell has "matured" a bit. Not to the point where it smells bad, but slightly different. I get a thrill slipping a used one on because I feel like I'm doing something naughty.

I like it because that's how it started for me. When I was 5 or 6 and still wetting the bed, I used to sneak into my bedroom in the middle of the day when everyone else was busy or watching TV, close the door, and slip on the pull-up sitting in the trash that I wet last night. At the time, I thought it was the only way for me to indulge in my desire to keep wearing and using diapers without my parents finding out. I though my mom was counting the number of dry pull-ups in the closet so I couldn't put on a fresh one because she'd find out. So I put on the used pull-up and wore it for a bit, then took it off before anyone came looking for me. Sometimes when I was feeling really daring, I'd even try wetting it again, and that contrast between the old, cold wetness and the new, warm pee was so exciting.

Today, I prefer putting on a fresh diaper and using it normally. But every now and then I try on an old wet one and get a rush. Does anyone else do this, or something like it?

I definitely did this out of desperation when I first got a hold of some goodnites and didn't have access to getting to the store, nor had disposable income to afford it. There's a time and a place for it, and I get that it's a nostalgia thing for you to reconnect to those initial times. In which case, sure whatever works for you. I'd highly recommend against making it an all the time thing and I would limit exposure to old diapers as there are so many germs in them. Maybe doing it for like, 1-2 hours MAX would be the safest bet. Any more than that and you run some serious risks.

Nowadays that I have credit/debit cards and a car to drive to places with a job? Omg, I could NEVER put on a used diaper. The cold feeling makes me feel.... ugh... I don't even like waking up to a cold diaper that I've slept in. It gets changed super fast.

Jayden123

Tyler the Diaper Boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
NGL, I did this three times about 11 years ago and it was the last time that I remember having a diaper on. Looking back on it... it was fun until one of the tapes ripped.

Today, I wouldn't even think of it because.... no.

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
When i was bedwetting back then till i was about 17 i did reuse unwet diapers , for example i would wear that night and the next morning if its unused meaning not wet i would set it aside go to school and come back and use that diaper for the night, my mom wants me to do that too to save on diaper costs but never reuse a used diaper. if i wet it anyday i would throw it away.

PlumpCrazy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
One of my pet fantasy’s is to put on a super thick diaper and have others piss in it as I wear it.
I have done this with my ex wife. We were an open couple with a few kinks worked in. I was the dom and she was sub with a strong desire to be humiliated in certain social situations ie. Similarly interested friends. We had a garage that had been finished into a bar/game room / adult play space and often would have friends over for partys. On almost every occasion she would wind up sitting in several diapers with eight or 10 pullup style undergarments in it and all of our friends would use her throughout the party as their urinal after three or four hours her diaper would weigh as much as 15 to 20 lb and she enjoyed sleeping in it often times I would wear it the next day unsanitary maybe but after doing this for more than 5 years we never had so much as a rash on several occasions someone would come by the next day to pick it up and take it home to play with themselves One of them was passed around for over a week.

Billies1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Haha, I thought so. It's kinda weird, and I think I only enjoy it because I have such strong associations and memories around it.
No not weird at all. There’s very little that separates wearing a previously used soaked diaper from wearing a presently soaked diaper for extended periods of time as I see it and as I do. Just saying.

iPad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I developed a bit of an issue with wearing diapers overnight, so I've taken to removing my diaper before bedtime - albeit reluctantly.

The next morning, however, I put it back on first thing, as I usually need to poop in the morning, so it's a bit of a bonus to do that and not waste a fresh diaper in the process.

The only issue is that a used diaper has no absorbancy at the front and so when I pee in it the next morning, it has the double effect of warming it back up again (good) and also leaking (bad). Fortunately, however, it doesn't leak at the back, which is good! :)

I wouldn't keep a used diaper much longer than overnight though, and even then, it is probably not the most hygienic thing to do, but I'm Scottish and hence I have a genetic predisposition to get value for money out of stuff 🤪

Last edited:

Billies1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
I developed a bit of an issue with wearing diapers overnight, so I've taken to removing my diaper before bedtime - albeit reluctantly.

The next morning, however, I put it back on first thing, as I usually need to poop in the morning, so it's a bit of a bonus to do that and not waste a fresh diaper in the process.

The only issue is that a used diaper has no absorbancy at the front and so when I pee in it the next morning, it has the double effect of warming it back up again (good) and also leaking (bad). Fortunately, however, it doesn't leak at the back, which is good! :)

I wouldn't keep a used diaper much longer than overnight though, and even then, it is probably not the most hygienic thing to do, but I'm Scottish and hence I have a genetic predisposition to get value for money out of stuff 🤪
To collect more of your morning pee do your aim your thing ( don’t know what’s proper here) downward so your flow is aimed down and more towards the back than the front?

nwm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
😲
Plenty of times I have stayed in a used diaper for a bit (also plenty of times punished like that) -
but not like you are mentioning! o_O
In my case, it is simply not change it - not literally put a used one that has been sitting back on‼️

WOW❕😮

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
tenor.gif

PonderStibbons

Extroverted Thinker - Mostly Harmless
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
...The next morning, however, I put it back on first thing, as I usually need to poop in the morning, so it's a bit of a bonus to do that and not waste a fresh diaper in the process.
Now that just makes sense.

Sit in it, squish it around and hit the showers.

Well, perhaps best conduct the whole affair there. There may be a diaper-gel blowout! ☺️

Last edited:

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I wonder if anyone else likes doing this. Sometimes I like to slip on a diaper that I used a day or two ago (wetting, not messing) after it's gotten cold and the urine smell has "matured" a bit. Not to the point where it smells bad, but slightly different. I get a thrill slipping a used one on because I feel like I'm doing something naughty.

I like it because that's how it started for me. When I was 5 or 6 and still wetting the bed, I used to sneak into my bedroom in the middle of the day when everyone else was busy or watching TV, close the door, and slip on the pull-up sitting in the trash that I wet last night. At the time, I thought it was the only way for me to indulge in my desire to keep wearing and using diapers without my parents finding out. I though my mom was counting the number of dry pull-ups in the closet so I couldn't put on a fresh one because she'd find out. So I put on the used pull-up and wore it for a bit, then took it off before anyone came looking for me. Sometimes when I was feeling really daring, I'd even try wetting it again, and that contrast between the old, cold wetness and the new, warm pee was so exciting.

Today, I prefer putting on a fresh diaper and using it normally. But every now and then I try on an old wet one and get a rush. Does anyone else do this, or something like it?
Not trying to be mean but that is discussing. No way in hell ever . I have had a wet one one that I wasnt ready to change yet because it wasnt to smoked but still wet and went to the bathroom to shit early on the morning. Pulled it down to my ankles and ended up setting on the toilet a good 15 or 20 minutes trying to make sure I go good because I dont like number 2 in the pants. Then I go to pull it up and just setting on the cold tile floor it cooled off enough that it's not warm but not Ice cold either and I have to change it anyway. I just do not like a cold wet feeling between my legs. I have never and would never do what you said. I cant imagine doing it becauseof the cold but the smell would be even worse and horrible for your skin. Urine will turn to a ammonia as it sets it gets stronger the more air it is exposed to. I cant imagine to many 5 year olds that would be smart enough to think that their mom was counting their pullups either. Not saying you are lying. But I barely remember anything from kindergarten and nothing before.