GoodnitesFan97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
So have you tried wearing two diapers at once at the same time?

Any thoughts :smile:

Two, three... one time eight.

I don't wear often but I've tried this. I think quite a large portion of the community has at some point. Another possibility is poking holes in the inside diapers to allow the whole thing to be functional as well as aesthetic. There's definetely an appeal, but it wasn't terribly comfortable in my experience. I think if you're going to do this, make sure the first diaper is reasonable snug and well-fitted but don't tighten the fit of anything else you put on top too much.

This is speaking as a male. :p Girls may not have problems with this one for all I know.

I recently doubled up for the first time and it was great. Poked holes all around a molicare super plus and then covered it with a little paws. Lasted a very long time and was super thick.

I once cut two slits on the front of a diaper, put it on and put another diaper on top of that one. I struggled to close my legs and I waddled everywhere, it was awesome. Although it didn't work entirely as I had anticipated, when I changed at the end of the day my inner diaper was totally soaked but the outer diaper was almost completely dry. Next time I'll have to be more thorough in making holes on the inner diaper.

I've double-diapered in those super-cheap Walgreens diapers but I don't think I've done so yet in a high quality diaper. Although on Friday I wore a Well Beginnings My Little Pony diaper underneath an XP Medical Absorbency+ and it was awesome.

I tried one time. Not for me.

In the past I've tried doubling up for added capacity, but I found it's a lot simpler to just plain buy better diapers to begin with.

Nowadays I still will double up on very rare occasion, just for the added bulk. I have a 24/7 in the drawer, taped looser, that I can pull up over another diaper if I feel like spending a few hours in something thicker.

I do that every now and then. I feel I get a better nights sleep when doubled. No problem so far

Stuffers yes even size 6s as stuffers but doubling would be way too bulky IMO.

Gotta like what you like though!

Me and my cub will this december when we go to bed, never tried it before.

Just goodnights

Goodnites insert under regular diaper. Cloth diaper and plastic pants overall. I call it a 'bulky'. Looks ridiculous, lasts way too long.

I have some pull ups that I bought off Craigslist and they are only good if you like the feeling of pee running down your leg so at night I will cut holes about 2" or so squares in the outer shell then put a tape on diaper over that. I can wet 3 times without worrying about leakage. All my diapers come from CL so I never pay more than like $0.25 each for them. The lady that had the pullups sold me 10 bags for $20. I have also bought 5.5 cases of Prevail's for $50. I'm a cheapo so I can't bring myself to paying $3-$5 per diaper when cheap ones work fine for me. I wear Fit Right diapers or Protection Plus pull up's all day almost everyday and nobody knows I'm padded and they function flawlessly and I only pay $5 a bag.

If I run out of Maxi or super slips for night use I wear two tena comfort extra pads one the right way round against my skin and the other the wring way round so the bigger portion overlaps the other pad.This for the most part works when worn under plastic pants.

I often wear 2 or 3 nappies at a time under a pvc lined nappy cover just for the wonderful padded feel

LilBouncyDerpy said:
I've double-diapered in those super-cheap Walgreens diapers but I don't think I've done so yet in a high quality diaper. Although on Friday I wore a Well Beginnings My Little Pony diaper underneath an XP Medical Absorbency+ and it was awesome.
I do the same put one one on then split the cover then put on the second one.
This is the way to be cheap 21.99 for 48 sam's club large cloth backed 4 Velcro tape kind .
Just be carful with tapes .
They are same as certainty and Walgreens brand.

Several times this has been asked...I say, don't waste diapers. Get yourself some boosters and put them in one diaper. You'll have all the thickness you need!

-Gus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back