Not open for further replies.

ABDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Got called in to work last minute while already padded so we will see how this goes. First time too. Insert Evil maniacal laugh. đź‘ż I'll tell you how it went when I get home.

Oh wow! Best of luck with that, at least you will not need a toilet break. :)

Don't get caught! Might be embarrassing ~~~

I'm curious to see how your day went...

I wear to work all the time granted that came with the switch to 24/7, shouldn’t be too noticeable unless you are wearing something overly noticeable like an dry 24/7 with a stuffer.

rennecfox said:
I wear to work all the time granted that came with the switch to 24/7, shouldn’t be too noticeable unless you are wearing something overly noticeable like an dry 24/7 with a stuffer.
Gotta make sure you'll make it through the day.

Sorry for the late post by the time I got home it was 11pm and I was tired and in need of a change. Lol. It went really well and I don't think anyone noticed. And if they did who cares. I think that it's ironic that every time I have a day off and the house or car to myself and have planed a diapered time work calls me in or asks me to work that time. Funny that this last time I was already diapered. Well thank ya'll for reading.

Since I got my new job earlier last year I noticed I can wear a diaper easily and get away with it but I have not done it yet. I am often thinking of doing it often.

I glad it worked out for you though.

I wear diapers to work quite often with plastic pants and I work in an office with several people reporting to me. I enjoy the warm feeling and the risk of getting caught. It makes the day quite exciting

i wore to work every day. all my colleges knew and where OK with it. had lots of fun being an AB building robots

Would love to know how it went? I have been wanting to wear to work for a long time but very scared.

Interesting. My curiosity is what sort of job it is, and if it's an office, what sort of setup they have in terms of noise level, office environment, how close people are to each other, that sort of thing.

Not to hijack the OP, but I also work in an office while diapered. I've been here for 14 years, and it is quiet. You can hear the pc case fans running most times, and usually can hear a conversation the next office office over. We have open and enclosed rooms about 7-10 ft square, but no cubicles.

I've worked in the open offices (separated by 4ft walls) and even in an enclosed office for a year while sharing it with a trainee. I now work in that same enclosed office alone. I started off with mid grade diapers like molicare and abena, but also with a plastic diaper cover. They leaked on me too often though (thank goodness for the diaper cover) so I switched to using premium diapers and now use confidry. The plastic pants would wear out fast too though, so I switched to PUL instead.

In 14 years nobody has once noticed.

Wow!!! Well done! :D I've longed to be brave enough to wear nappies outdoors, but I too am scared. I have worn them outside and walked to a secluded woodland-type area, when I was in heaven! But to wear one in the work place... I would love to one day soon! I tend to wear normal men's incontinence 'nappy' and put two Pampers nappies inside for extra snugness.

I occasionally wear at work, but only when I'm the only one there - like on a Saturday. The problem is I often have leaks while sitting in a chair. It seems that when my cloth diaper is compressed in the butt area by sitting, the normal thirsty wicking action of my cloth diaper is interrupted. The result is only the front half of my diaper is functional. When I wet, all the pee will collect in the crotch of my plastic pants and if the diaper can't wick it away quick enough, it will wick through the leg gathers on my plastic pants and on to my pants or chair.

I wear 24/7 and I wear cloth diapers to work. but driving a buss and wearing diapers is easy no one notes when your sitting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back