Not open for further replies.

LittleFellow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
This topic sounds freaky doesn't it ?

As a student for Master of Education in Mathematics and Physics (and as a diaper loving frequent diaper wearer) I got a surpise today . Last September I did a 4 week practical in a nearby high school for a seminar. Today as I was fetching the practical certificate from them, the principal asked me to immediately become a substitute teacher in Physics because of the only teacher for Physics is on long term leave.
It would be my first time as a real teacher and I'm kind of nervous.
It may sound unbelievable in a forum like this, but during the practical last year I've had to wear diapers several times, because the toilets in this school are locked up and only opened to special times with a supervising teacher in front of the entrance. This was done because of vandalism. Some kids are allowed to visit the toilets if they need to, but all the others are not. I was kind of bewildered as I realized that the kids are restricted in using toilets and until now I'm shocked of a strict measure like this. I guess a lot of kids are adapting their drinking behaviour, which may become health affecting.
Besides that I've suffered from the mentioned circumstances myself (trainees don't get a key because it's working with every door in the school building), because of my weak bladder, due to my own diaper wearing habits some of you will know yourself best.
Thus I decided to wear diapers from necessity. (I'm very cool with wearing in public, but it wasn't very much fun in school everyday life)

Now as becoming a teacher myself I would get the key, but won't have the time for my frequent toilet usage. I have several discreet brands of diapers in my stock...
...but as a (new) teacher diapered in front of the class - holy sh.. - if it would be spotted. I'm freaking out while thinking about that chance. I'm nervous enough being the new and youngest teacher there.
I guess I've to train my weakened bladder as fast as possible back to it's normal condition and adapt my drinking behaviour too.
I dunno, needing some advice. What do you think? What would you do?
Questions? I would like to share my experiences within the coming weeks here.
And I surely want to be a good teacher for these kids (I already know from the practical).
Sorry for my bad English this time. I'm german and it's late over here right now and i'm not able getting to sleep.
View attachment 28409

Last edited:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've taught in public school, math, and I'd never wanted to wear a diaper. It's distracting and there's always the possibility of it smelling of pee. At my school, we have staff only bathrooms which is what I used. It was reasonably convenient and since they were single toilet rooms, there was no one I had to share the space with.

Your situation sounds different, so I would definitely get that bathroom key. This is just my opinion so it may not apply to you.

CodeZana

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Private
id wear perhaps a discrete diaper or thick pullup just in case, and get that bathroom key

LittleFellow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
@dogboy & @CodeZana
you're right
As an employee I'll get the key anyway. It's an electronic master key working for every door there.
And yes it's disturbing, but I guess I wear some discrete diaperjust in case, because of the secure feeling it provides me with.
I'm not intcontinent, but from long time habits (frequently drinking peeing) it may become very uncomfortable soon.

Another question to everyone:

What about the fact they restricted that toilet access for the kids?
I understand the reason (it was badly messed all over the walls several times), but I cannot agree with the consequences.
In my opinion, the right to use the toilet is indispensable for feeling comfortable and save, especially for kids.
A school as a place of caring for childhood and youth development not only in the sense of education, but more in a psychosocial way,
should care for a most comfortable enironment for their pupils, as for their health too.
I still cannot believe that this solution (to lock and restrict) was chosen. Maybe most kids are able to manage it without big problems, but some won't.
I would like to act as an advocate for human rights and childhood development, calling for aother solution.
What's your advice my fellows ?

PS: In one hour I'm appointed with the principal to officially accept his job offer (it's 7am over here now).

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Well,

I'd say take it easy, you don't want to be known as a problem employee...

Give it a bit, perhaps bring it up with other teachers, see thier take...

I don't think it would be good to take the job and the first order of business is to create turmoil.

M

Maxx

I understand the reason (it was badly messed all over the walls several times), but I cannot agree with the consequences.
In my opinion, the right to use the toilet is indispensable for feeling comfortable and save, especially for kids.
A school as a place of caring for childhood and youth development not only in the sense of education, but more in a psychosocial way,
should care for a most comfortable enironment for their pupils, as for their health too.
I still cannot believe that this solution (to lock and restrict) was chosen. Maybe most kids are able to manage it without big problems, but some won't.
I would like to act as an advocate for human rights and childhood development, calling for aother solution.

PS: In one hour I'm appointed with the principal to officially accept his job offer (it's 7am over here now).

It's a sad fact of modern life. Most kids are fine. A few are unsocialized savages. Back in the day, they would have been expelled. Period. Then either the parents would have to find and pay for a private school (if one would have them), or the kid has to make their way in life sans diploma.

Today, thanks to oh so sympathetic liberal lawmakers and teacher's unions, you can't bounce a kid from the school system until graduation, incarceration, or age 21. Those savages ruin it for the rest.

As for wearing in class, if it truly is a necessity for you, then do it.

Congrats on the new job!

shortsub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm a school teacher. I struggle with incontinent issues. I wear a pull up for security and still make use of the bathroom often. Smelling of urine is a huge issue. The kids will point it out right away. I have heard kids say... I smell pee. But no one has ever said, hey are you wearing a diaper ... I think they are not looking for diapers but many of them have very keen sense of smell. So yes, I change the pull up often if I need to ( in the faculty bathroom of course)

crazything

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Well done on the new job! Being a Physics teacher is an amazing job which I am also fortunate enough to enjoy a lot :)

No sure what I can say about the general toilet issue but I don't think it's the right solution. I'd give yourself a chance to find out how it works and what the full story is before suggesting anything I think, particularly as someone new to the team.

In terms or wearing in front of the class I don't do it very often as it tends to be a distraction for me but having said that I probably wear to school once a term or so. No issues with being spotted or anyone noticing smell so it should be very achievable.

LittleFellow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
As for wearing in class, if it truly is a necessity for you, then do it.

Congrats on the new job!
Thank you! I'll try to do my best.

. I have heard kids say... I smell pee. But no one has ever said, hey are you wearing a diaper ... I think they are not looking for diapers but many of them have very keen sense of smell. So yes, I change the pull up often if I need to ( in the faculty bathroom of course)
Changing your food habits and drinking more water eliminates smelling. (and is more healthy of course)

- - - Updated - - -

No sure what I can say about the general toilet issue but I don't think it's the right solution. I'd give yourself a chance to find out how it works and what the full story is before suggesting anything I think, particularly as someone new to the team.
Yes. Unfortunately right.

In terms or wearing in front of the class I don't do it very often as it tends to be a distraction for me but having said that I probably wear to school once a term or so. No issues with being spotted or anyone noticing smell so it should be very achievable.
I think also. Already tried it several times. But it's a little scary.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I've not worn while teaching (and I've only taught at the college level), but I've certainly worn while judging the regional science fair.

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
It being part of who I am as much as it is I can't say that my level of nerves is on the same level, per se, but I can offer you what advice I can. I'm a college student and I'm majoring in History-Secondary Education, but I've frequently been employed in Substitute Teaching so I have naturally had to teach a class diapered.

A major one is, absorbency is the better part of discretion, imo. I will always choose a diaper that has better capacity to handle my needs over one that might be a little more form fitting. It's important to note that most people will not be looking for a diaper under your clothing, things you might be afraid of like a noticeable outline or the crinkle noise are rarely things noticed by the general populace. I primarily wear Abena AbriForm(the Plastic backed one) L4s, and generally with an Abena Abri-Let Maxi booster in if I'm going out or at work. I've never been "caught" in this regard.

I definitely recommend a tucked in shirt and/or a onesie undershirt. Combined with a decently tight belt this will generally take care of any of the back showing and cut down on excessively having to adjust your diaper. Further I'd have a non-descript Diaper bag, I use a simple black messenger bag, which also doubles as a convenient bag for things like phone chargers and the like.

And lastly, and this is something they tell you to do anyway in the Sub training here in the US but it's a good idea nonetheless, introduce yourself to the closest neighboring teacher. They help with questions and if the class gets too terribly unruly or if the teacher didn't leave instructions for a particular scenario. Without going into too much detail, you can let them know you may have to abruptly use the restroom and I've never met one that wasn't happy to oblige. 9 times out of 10 I can make it fine until the free period and I get changed then, but on the occasion that I have a really bad mess or something then they can watch the class for a few minutes while I get changed.

I hope that helps and isn't too US-centric. Congratulations on the job man, I hope it goes well for you! ^__^

LittleFellow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I was often wearing in public and it has never been noticed. You're right. Thanx for your nice advice and your onenness and for embolding me this way to be myself.
I guess a onesie would be the savest solution, giving me some extra self-confidence.
To ask the neighbouring teache in advance for his support is a very good method in general. Thanx for telling that. What do you mean with 'US-centric' ?

By the way.. Wow, much teachers between us. Wondering: Is there some kind of connection existing for ABDL's, becoming teachers?

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
What do you mean with 'US-centric' ?

Just that I mentioned scheduling and stuff and I thought I read in your OP that you were German and I'm not entirely sure if they do things the same way.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
@dogboy & @CodeZana
you're right
As an employee I'll get the key anyway. It's an electronic master key working for every door there.
And yes it's disturbing, but I guess I wear some discrete diaperjust in case, because of the secure feeling it provides me with.
I'm not intcontinent, but from long time habits (frequently drinking peeing) it may become very uncomfortable soon.

Restricting toilet access, to me, is treading on a basic human right. If I had a kid who went to that school, I wouldn't be too happy with that policy.

alexchar1982

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
the toilet restriction happened to me in high school, some idiot covered an entire stall in poop, and another group smoked soo much weed they had to evacuate the building! after that, it was almost impossible to use the bathroom, the line for the SINGLE bathroom they had open only during lunch (and keep in mind, there where almost 4000 students) would extend almost a quarter mile. we lost about 100 students due to tardy expulsions. i understand the reason, but i was basically forced into diapers for the rest of high school due to bathroom closures.

mikejames

Banned
Role
  1. Incontinent
This topic sounds freaky doesn't it ?

As a student for Master of Education in Mathematics and Physics (and as a diaper loving frequent diaper wearer) I got a surpise today . Last September I did a 4 week practical in a nearby high school for a seminar. Today as I was fetching the practical certificate from them, the principal asked me to immediately become a substitute teacher in Physics because of the only teacher for Physics is on long term leave.
It would be my first time as a real teacher and I'm kind of nervous.
It may sound unbelievable in a forum like this, but during the practical last year I've had to wear diapers several times, because the toilets in this school are locked up and only opened to special times with a supervising teacher in front of the entrance.

no way. That's illegal. I call BS

LittleFellow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I'm not kidding/faking. I'm serious.
And it's not illegal here in germany. Public schools are some kind of self administrating.
The walls on the toilet were daubed with poop several times (when my information from last September isn't wrong) .
In the next 2-3 weeks I will start there as a subsitute teacher in physics. I'll try to get more information and opinions from the other teachers and I would like to share it with you.
If you've alternative suggestions for a helpful solution I'm interested to discuss and to forward to the schools principal.
These kids need some support!

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
the toilet restriction happened to me in high school, some idiot covered an entire stall in poop, and another group smoked soo much weed they had to evacuate the building! after that, it was almost impossible to use the bathroom, the line for the SINGLE bathroom they had open only during lunch (and keep in mind, there where almost 4000 students) would extend almost a quarter mile. we lost about 100 students due to tardy expulsions. i understand the reason, but i was basically forced into diapers for the rest of high school due to bathroom closures.

I would have just pissed in the school yard as a guy and as a woman I would have just squatted outside and peed on the ground. What are they going to do, suspend me? Everyone has to go so it's either wet your pants or miss class.

LennyFace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would have just pissed in the school yard as a guy and as a woman I would have just squatted outside and peed on the ground. What are they going to do, suspend me? Everyone has to go so it's either wet your pants or miss class.
Clearly you've never attended a German school.

Status
Not open for further replies.