Wearing Pampers/modifiying for adult use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I know a lot of people argue against adults wearing baby diapers, I know i can buy ones that fit me better. But I really like pampers, and they feel the best to me. Anyone have experience modifying them to make them fit better? I have a 34" waist.

Reactions: bdiaper01
I like to just tear off the tabs, then use my adult diaper to hold them in place.

There are a few options
1. You can cut it up and use it as a stuffer, probably not what you want as this won’t retain the little space at all unless thickness is the appeal to you, its also pretty messy.
2. You can follow Cottontail’s [URL="http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/83319-How-To-Make-Diaper-Extenders”]Diaper Extender tutorial[/URL] (there also is some company making them professionally but I can’t for the life of me remember what they are called and google is not being helpful)
3.there are specially made diapers designed to mimick baby diapers like preschool
4.You can buy a modified one off ebay, the quality can vary greatly from seller to seller, so beware if doing that

Thanks guys!

Today i purchased a pack of pampers size 6+ to use as stuffers in side an adult diaper... have used three and am thoroughly enjoying the experience... they hold so much and the size they swell to is amazing... and no leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back