wearing out

Diamond

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
going to wear out for the first time today!

Reactions: nectar0001, jopenn, Deleted member 62443 and 7 others
Hi Diamond. I hope you first experience of wearing out today is a positive one.

I have been doing it frequently for a number of years. It surely beats having to hunt for a washroom in crowded public places. Not only that, but public washrooms are often disgustingly filthy and unsanitary places. Using a diaper for its intended purpose is IMO much to be preferred.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Good luck and just try to pretend you are out in what used to be your usual underwear, it will be difficult not be aware of your new attire but no one else will know or even care, enjoy the moment !

Reactions: Jorelaxed and KindaOlde
That’s awesome Diamond. I had my first public outing yesterday, it was a thrilling experience.

Reactions: Napincolove, Jorelaxed and PaddedRita
I had mine the other day and it was wonderful :) walking around and looking at things without having to walk a few blocks down to use a public restroom was a great experience.

Reactions: Napincolove and Jorelaxed
GOOD for you !!! ;)

Reactions: Napincolove
Diamond said:
Awesome!! Don’t worry too much about what others might think. Enjoy it in the moment!

Yay! I am currently wearing in my college class. Such a great feeling :3

Reactions: Napincolove, LittleJ123 and Jorelaxed
Nothing better than wearing diapers and rubber pants when we go out and about. Get to wet myself whenever I want and not have to use public restrooms which as often as not are noxious.

Reactions: Paddy, Napincolove and Jorelaxed
No one notices or cares. Enjoy.

Reactions: Napincolove, LittleJ123, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Diamond said:
I have 3 times now and can tell you please don't worry about it. Do it and enjoy.

Today was my first time wearing out and about as well. I tried to remind myself no one is paying attention.

Reactions: cakdl, aulady and Napincolove
Diamond said:
So how was your experience?

I hope you enjoyed it. I love wearing my big diaper and plastic pants when I go out. Usin* my diaper with people around feels so good

Back