wearing nappys

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D1aperBOY

soooo glad I'm not the only 1 in the world that likes and appreciates adult nappys!!!
b4 I saw this site I was like WTF is wrong with me wen I was wearing or had a very big urge to wear!!!!

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
soooo glad I'm not the only 1 in the world that likes and appreciates adult nappys!!!
b4 I saw this site I was like WTF is wrong with me wen I was wearing or had a very big urge to wear!!!!

Nothing wrong with you my padded friend ,I wear at work and play and sleep but I'm not ic
Work because I drive trucks and its hard too find places to stop for 1&2 but easy to draw cab Curtans and clean up
Home I just like the padded feel

D

D1aperBOY

I agree.
the padded feeling has got to be the best in the world!:):)
hope this isn't just a novelty for me and passes cos it feels great!!:):)

babypr1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I had the same thought as you. I was like wow, i'm the only one that likes diapers and baby stuff. But i have found awesome friends here. So welcome padded friend :D

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little

I felt the same way before I found this site. :)

PaddedInEastvale

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Me too. When I was a young teenager, I thought I was some kind of freak. Why the hell would I want to wear diapers so badly? I felt guilty and disgusting every time I did it. Then the Internet happened. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.