Wearing nappies when ill

Karoq

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I am off work poorly at the moment with a sinus and chest infection that’s been tough to shake off. I’ve ended up on antibiotics and Medici i which all seems to play havoc with my bladder and my IBS. I always wear a nappy at night out of necessity but I enjoy wearing too. The illness sucks but it’s given me permission to stay in bed and wear nappies all day. Currently wearing a Tena slip Ultima active fit with a cloth fitted nappy over the top as I am wetting heavily and prone to some leaking / wicking at legs. Then a pair of lightweight but voluminous plastic pants over the top for extra protection. Usually I wear cloth nappies at home and save the disposables for time away from home but as this has upset my guts I’ve messed myself a couple of times so the disposables are easier to deal with. However I do like the extra padding and security of my cloth nappy and the babyish look and feel of my plastic pants. I’m back in bed in the day time under a nice heavy duvet and although I feel poorly it feels so snug and helps me destress.

Reactions: Chrissie, LittleEnigma, Brumas94 and 2 others

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Sorry you're poorly 😔..
At least you can snuggle! 😊..
Enjoy your you time .. maybe catch up on a book or dvds 📀 🤔

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, LittleEnigma and warmfeeling

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Karoq said:
I am off work poorly at the moment with a sinus and chest infection that’s been tough to shake off. I’ve ended up on antibiotics and Medici i which all seems to play havoc with my bladder and my IBS. I always wear a nappy at night out of necessity but I enjoy wearing too. The illness sucks but it’s given me permission to stay in bed and wear nappies all day. Currently wearing a Tena slip Ultima active fit with a cloth fitted nappy over the top as I am wetting heavily and prone to some leaking / wicking at legs. Then a pair of lightweight but voluminous plastic pants over the top for extra protection. Usually I wear cloth nappies at home and save the disposables for time away from home but as this has upset my guts I’ve messed myself a couple of times so the disposables are easier to deal with. However I do like the extra padding and security of my cloth nappy and the babyish look and feel of my plastic pants. I’m back in bed in the day time under a nice heavy duvet and although I feel poorly it feels so snug and helps me destress.
I’m sorry you’re not feeling well! I hope you enjoy your diaper snuggle time!

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, LittleEnigma and warmfeeling

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Two sides to this.

One, keep warm and don’t expose yourself to more chills than you need. Make your diaper changes fast, and use those disposables to deal with your messes.

And two, hydrate. Don’t be shy about soaking those diapers. It’s good for your health. Maybe hydrate with some nice herbal tea (without caffeine). I love spiced tea blends and particularly enjoy an apple spiced one for both normal consumption and for making the occasional hot toddy.

And don’t forget to stay on schedule with those antibiotics, despite the complications. ❤️ and hoping you kick it soon.

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, LittleEnigma, diapeybabybrian and 1 other person

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yes its does make me a feel tad better, mostly when my partner helps me out !!

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I strongly believe Diapers give you a recovery advantage while sick.

They allow you to properly hydrate yourself and get more of the rest you need.

• Love
Reactions: littledreamers333, Littleabp, LittleEnigma and 1 other person

wearforsafety

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
diapeybabybrian said:
I strongly believe Diapers give you a recovery advantage while sick.

They allow you to properly hydrate yourself and get more of the rest you need.
Same for me.

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Karoq said:
Hope you get better soon, as others have said, enjoy your diaper time. 🤗🤗:giggle:(y)

Reactions: Chrissie and Kittyinpink