Wearing nappies to bed even on worknights

Kingllama

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How many of you wear nappies everynight to bed, even when you have work early and if not every night, then how often.

Do you get up earlier to have a shower, or do you just use wipes?

I personally get up an extra 30 minutes early to have a shower as i don't believe wipes sufficiently clean you or get rid of the smell, but I'm interested in how yous do it

Since I don’t actually use my diapers I just get up and put underwear on before work. Most nights though I’ll change back into underwear before bed because I’m worried I’ll end up wearing my diaper to work and being embarrassed.

i don't wear every night but if do just have a decent shower when get up and fine to go!

Esp if just plain Terry cotton they allow pee to stay on skin so yes smell can prevail if not washed properly
But many ones like my huggie's by minki and Snuggle Blanks one have a layer between so keeps absorbent part away from skin
My Bambinex ones AIO have micro fibre booster which is good

I generally don't get up in time to shower... I usually will use a quick wipe or two, but not always, its usually just into my daytime diaper... I don't worry about odor as much as the rest because my office has its own fair share of weird smells already. I also don't use my night time diaper every time, sometimes I slip it off and wear it the next night.

Reactions: Bbyjoan and 12srepaid
When I'm 24/7, I get up, shower, and put on the next one. The shower is a normal part of my morning routine.

When I'm not 24/7, diapers tend to be a weekend thing but it can vary. In that case, I get up, shower, and toss the diaper. I'm pretty used to it at this point. It's not much of a disruption to my schedule.

Kingllama said:
How many of you wear nappies everynight to bed, even when you have work early and if not every night, then how often.

Do you get up earlier to have a shower, or do you just use wipes?

I personally get up an extra 30 minutes early to have a shower as i don't believe wipes sufficiently clean you or get rid of the smell, but I'm interested in how yous do it
Both of them depends how tired am I was also working in a place where nobody could tell because the smell of the friers was overpowering

LilxFawn said:
Since I don’t actually use my diapers I just get up and put underwear on before work. Most nights though I’ll change back into underwear before bed because I’m worried I’ll end up wearing my diaper to work and being embarrassed.
How can you not notice you’re wearing diapers in the morning when getting dressed for work! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: LilxFawn and oscar
I wake up, try to remember my own name, clean my diaper area with soap and a washcloth, dry with a towel, put another diaper on, and go to wherever I am going .

Reactions: checkingoutall
I wake up and get out of my overnight diaper wrap it in a bag and toss it in the waste can, shower brush my teeth, diaper up get dressed and head out the door for work, I only need 15 min I sleep late but usually have 45 minutes from time alarm goes off till I am out the door for work.

I wear a nappy every night and wet and in the morning I soap up my Nappy area which i keep shaved to clean easier
dry with a towel and moisturise

Reactions: Bbyjoan and checkingoutall
I always shower first thing, whether I wear a nappy to bed (which I usually do) or not.

In general, if you’re changing from one nappy to another then just wipes should be fine. I have more concerns about changing out of a wet nappy into regular underwear without showering, as I suspect the smell is noticeable.

I wear diapers every night, if I am off I wake up and will stay in my diaper until after coffee then jump in the shower before getting into undies or another diaper. If It is a work night, I wake up, take my soaked night diaper off, jump in the shower then get ready for work..

Reactions: Kayleigh, Deleted member 48042 and chamberpot
Im 24/ 7 with incontinence so yeah. But even before incontinence i always showered every morning. I dont understand how people wake up withput a shower in the morning.

Reactions: chamberpot
I shower every morning regardless. Its not just about basic self respect and self care to practice good hygiene, but also about respecting my fellow humans that I may be around during the day by not smelling like a used gym sock or the inside of a gas station restroom.

Reactions: Bbyjoan
Foxroxsox said:
good hygiene, but also about respecting my fellow humans that I may be around during the day by not smelling like a used gym sock or the inside of a gas station restroom.
What do you do during the night ?!
I shower in the evening whenever I get home. In all these decades not one complaint about my smell .

Reactions: askmelater47
I wear diapers every night. As my regular shower time is in the morning, I do not have to worry about hygiene because of a wet night.

I shower every single morning.

Nappy or not.

Wet or dry.

Reactions: Foxroxsox and SoCalIncon
I always wear a nappy at night, and always shower in the morning. If I've done anything more physical or grimy than sitting in the office, I shower in the evening too. But there's more to the morning routine though. I get up, shower immediately, put on the first nappy of the day as I get dressed, then have breakfast and an initial catch-up with work stuff that has happened while I was asleep. By this point I've usually done a poo in the nappy so I need to change again. As I'm usually still at home / in a hotel bedroom, I take the opportunity to shower my nappy area once more, so that I start the commute to work or wherever I'm going with a squeaky-clean bottom.

I'm an after work shower kinda person, so my showers typically happen early afternoon. I will frequently wear overnight (mom of three, nights are usually the only time I get to myself enough I can) usually I just change from an almost completely dry diaper into completely dry undies ... I don't always use a wipe but sometimes will. I'm very aware of smells and I can't smell me .... and once I get to work NOBODY can smell anything but coffee. I work in a rather well known coffee franchise, haha.

Reactions: Whitechocolate
its easy to wake and shower, so i can wear at night as i please, mostly bc i wouldnt have time durring the day on the account of work

Back