Wearing just a diaper.

It is easier for adult baby mens to just wear only a diaper. I need to use a t-shirt cause my womans attributes on my chest

I love just wearing my nappy only.

Teddy02 said:
I too have been wearing nappies 24/7 for over 25 years, they are very ‘convenient’!
Like you, I see nothing inconsistent with being both a "proper adult" and a good boy who keeps all of potty in his pinned on diapers and rubber pants.

NorGirlBaby said:
It is easier for adult baby mens to just wear only a diaper. I need to use a t-shirt cause my womans attributes on my chest
This boy likes to keep his t-shirt on along with his pinned on diapers and rubber pants at home.

Reactions: Newbaby110521
LilBabyChar said:
I love being in only a diaper! I just feel happy, especially since I became an AB. It just feels so right!
i do that all the time, don't get me wrong the outfits are amazing but sometimes i just wear my littles bandanna and a diaper and that's great especially on hot days

hti24 said:
When I'm wearing at home, I tend to be in just a t-shirt and diaper. I love catching glimpses of my diaper peeking out from under my shirt whenever I walk past a mirror. One of my favourite things to do when diapered is rolling around on my back with my feet up in the air, and it's way easier to do when you've only gotta take off a pair of sweats.
Yes it sure make you feel little :)

I am usually in just a T-shirt and diaper at home, unless my brother's home. He knows about me, has borrowed diapers (for utility purposes -- he has a habit of ruining couches when he drinks), and I'm diapered 24/7 and don't really hide it -- but I just don't need my significantly younger brother to see it cranked to that extent. I sleep in nothing but a diaper every night though!

Reactions: TXbw86
I have a business that allows me off every other week through the winter, and this is the first week on the winter schedule. First day I get to lay around the house in my diaper. It’s like a dream come true. Going to wear out some Abena L4’s and Rearz Safari’s with stuffers and plastic pants. 🤪🤤

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
Living in the country I can walk around in just a diaper. Also cutting grass I can wear a cloth diaper without anybody seeing me. But I also go get the mail and walk out to the mailbox in just a diaper, I mean what can anybody do to me. Nothing I am in my own property. I also love using my diaper and cutting grass with it on and a wet and messy diaper. It just feels great. Especially when I just have a wet diaper on.

Reactions: CptKirk and diaperlover60
I just wear a diaper only to bed for the last 30 plus years. Now that my kid is grown and on her own I wear only a diaper a bit more often in the evenings than ever before too.

Reactions: diaperlover60
i wear my diaper all the time when at home don't care who knows more people that know the better so i won't have to hide it

I wear just my diaper a lot of times while at home.

diaperlover60 said:
i wear my diaper all the time when at home don't care who knows more people that know the better so i won't have to hide it
I always wear a diaper. But I meant only a diaper and in the open. My immediate family all knows I am 24/7 I just don’t want it in their face. But I really do prefer people not to know but at the same time am not ashamed either. That and my house I will dress how ever I like. Lol.

I don't mind the free the nipple campaign if we get more of this

Just threw on a large perfectly taped and snugged SDK with Rearz 2500ml booster and a juniors lavender Scooby Doo shirt from WalMart. Feeling little. Wife gave me a good night hug, butt double tap, and a “night night {my nickname}!”

I often wear just a diaper at home, I'm also a nudist much of the time at home, too.

For me it's nostalgic: I wore just a diaper many times as an older kid. It also is so "matter-of- fact" in that there is zero doubt I'm wearing one - no one has to guess, or think "wow his waist looks strange under his shorts." Lastly, it's about trust: as a kid, when I wore just a diaper, I wasn't made fun of or anything, and I was confident doing so because of that, and I trusted the adult I was with and the environment.

i love a half full nappy, not too soggy and uncomfortable or too heavy, just enough to let you know your wearing and wet, but if you just wear one by itself it never holds still, i feel it needs a cover to stop it pulling loose

These past couple of days have been hot for our area of the country, I worked yesterday (from home) doing computer / office stuff, finished up around 3pm, my wife and I went to a friends house across town for swimming, lite dinner and drinks, I took my shirt off at 3:30pm yesterday and havent put one on since, got home around 9:30 last night, feeling refreshed from swimming and my wife put me in a diaper right before bedtime, no shirt since its hot (even though we have central air in the house) woke up this morning, just in a diaper, been wearing that since. It kinda feels great to be honest and she just pokes or tickles my sides lol, I'm not going to say anything either, let her decide if I need clothes today.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, babypp, CptKirk and 1 other person
Unfortunately, if I'm only wearing a diaper, it probably means I'm running a fever, and Daddy's trying to keep me cool.

Back