Wearing just a diaper.

Well...

When I had my own room and not in dorms, I would often wear just a t shirt and diaper to bed. Never out in front of others. Just on my own

Reactions: littledub1955, Lyokodl, Lyric and 1 other person
i occasionally wear just a diaper to bed. and sometimes i just wear a diaper and t-shirt to bed.

Reactions: littledub1955 and Jayden123
At night it is normally just a diaper!

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Jayden123 and ThePaddedTurtle
During the day at home I wear my diapers and a t-shirt as long as the weather is nice. Of course since I only wear pin on diapers I also have my plastic pants on so furniture doesn't get pee-wet. My wife and daughter are fine with my diapers showing around the house or outside in the back yard. At night I only wear my diapers and rubber pants to bed with my wife. Back when I was a kid and wore diapers for my bedwetting, our mom diapered all of us after dinner and stuff, and we all just wore our diapers and plastic pants and tops while we watched our favorite tv show before bed. I've loved the freedom of wearing only my diapers and rubber pants around the house. My wife finds it convenient to check me for wetness.

Lyric said:
During the day at home I wear my diapers and a t-shirt as long as the weather is nice. Of course since I only wear pin on diapers I also have my plastic pants on so furniture doesn't get pee-wet. My wife and daughter are fine with my diapers showing around the house or outside in the back yard. At night I only wear my diapers and rubber pants to bed with my wife. Back when I was a kid and wore diapers for my bedwetting, our mom diapered all of us after dinner and stuff, and we all just wore our diapers and plastic pants and tops while we watched our favorite tv show before bed. I've loved the freedom of wearing only my diapers and rubber pants around the house. My wife finds it convenient to check me for wetness.
Yes it sure make diaper check allot easy ;) And you get easy access to a cute diaper butt :)

Wish I could walk around the house in just a diaper and t-shirt. No privacy to do when I'm not out about my wearing. The wife knows but doesn't like and father in law lives with us. That sucks major.

Lyric said:
What great relationship and comfort. Envious!

I like taking my WFH meetings in just a diaper. And no camera. I sit on a towel and keep filling up my water bottle to stay nice and hydrated.

Reactions: Lyric and ThePaddedTurtle
Even though I'm retired, I still sit on several boards and since the pandemic, all of our meeting are on various videos. Nothing better than to sit through a two hours video conference in just my diapers and rubber pants and dress shirt looking so professional on the screen, but below going potty in my diapers like a naughty boy.

• Haha
Reactions: wetaccident and abdl86
I prefer being in just a t-shirt and diaper but hardly get to do it anymore. Although when I sleep diapered it is just in a diaper.

onecho said:
All right, I will be that AB: I genuinely don't like just sitting around in my diaper. I've never gotten the appear personally. Even a shirt and padding doesn't raise my interest, unless it's an oversized shirt and covers it significantly. It might have to do with how much I love AB clothing that would cover it, or the fact that it doesn't feel very realistic: as a four-year old, most moms wouldn't let their kiddo hang out in just a diaper. I also get bashful easy; that doesnt help.

I'll admit I can be weird when it comes to the ABDL community and this is one of the biggest points where I diverge from the standard. Regardless, no visible padding for me, except maybe the top peeking over the waist of my shorts; that I find very adorable.
I’m the same I love wearing my diaper but just wearing that doesn’t seem right as soon as I have my diaper on I put on my onesie and augment my look with a pacifier and stuffy. Just being in a diaper and nothing else doesn’t interest me.

I do it everyday. Always to and from the shower. Sometimes sleep that way when it’s hot.

Lyric said:
Even though I'm retired, I still sit on several boards and since the pandemic, all of our meeting are on various videos. Nothing better than to sit through a two hours video conference in just my diapers and rubber pants and dress shirt looking so professional on the screen, but below going potty in my diapers like a naughty boy.
Sounds a bit giggling to me.

• Love
Reactions: Kellycares and Lyric
Lyric said:
Are you not distracted by wearing a diaper though. I would not concentrate well!!!??

If I had my own place, yeah that's how I'd prefer for being around the house when on my own. It's how I sleep at night too, but I have a pair of athletic shorts to cover up on the off chance I do make it up. Used to be that way as a kid anyways, my mother basically dubbed me "The Diapered Nudist" as that's how I'd spend most my time around the house

Teddy02 said:
Are you not distracted by wearing a diaper though. I would not concentrate well!!!??
Not at all. I wear cloth diapers and rubber pants full time now and have for the past nearly 10 years. My wife is very supportive of my life style so wearing my diapers is routine now. Plus I can wet my diapers during the calls and not leave.

Reactions: abdl86
Lyric said:
Not at all. I wear cloth diapers and rubber pants full time now and have for the past nearly 10 years. My wife is very supportive of my life style so wearing my diapers is routine now. Plus I can wet my diapers during the calls and not leave.
I too have been wearing nappies 24/7 for over 25 years, they are very ‘convenient’!

Reactions: Lyric and abdl86
I have walked around in just my diaper and a T-shirt for 4 days at burning man and everyone thought it was a costume.
it was 2001 and the theme that year was the 7 ages of man

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, Lyric and CindyCrinkle
I just did that for little bit last night. I slept in only a diaper and I had a light throw blanket on. For some reason I’m actually warmer when I wear just my diaper instead of wearing it with my pajamas.

Last edited:
When I'm wearing at home, I tend to be in just a t-shirt and diaper. I love catching glimpses of my diaper peeking out from under my shirt whenever I walk past a mirror. One of my favourite things to do when diapered is rolling around on my back with my feet up in the air, and it's way easier to do when you've only gotta take off a pair of sweats.

Reactions: abdl86
Back