Wearing just a diaper.

I love to wear only a diaper and a t-shirt (now also long socks, it's cold 😉).

Reactions: KrankyPants and Angelapinks
Unless its too cold, I only wear diapers and my plastic pants plus a shirt when I home with my fiancee and her daughter. i've been doing this since they started living with me a few years ago and the freedom I feel just going around my home like a toddler can't be beat. As the day goes on my diapers become wetter and wetter and may even begin to droop a bit, which I enjoy even more. I get lots of patts on my bottom, and a little teasing about how wet my diapers are. Maybe I just love their attention? At any rate, I never want to return to my old way of not wearing diapers much and hiding my diaper side from everyone.

Reactions: BbGerry
I personally love wearing a diaper and tshirt, makes me feel so kiddish. I have been more comfortable wearing just a diaper and that has hit a new feel of being little. ☺️

Reactions: littledub1955 and BbGerry
I live with my gf, and luckily she has no problem that I'm at home only with the diaper 😊

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Lyric and LegoBoy91
When I am wearing just a nappy is at home so mummy/my girlfriend can see If I need a nappy change ,but it is also good so I can poke out my diaper butt

always nice to just roc a diaper but i cant with 2 tapes the front like hangs way out I basically need shorts to wear them lol idk if its a sizing issue or what

Reactions: KrankyPants
I usually wear just a diaper when I am in my room. I just throw on a T-shirt and shorts when going to get something to eat or drink. Its definitely quite comfy just being in a diaper.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955
I moved to Texas from the artic regions of Wisconsin. Its still hot here so I just usually have diaper with plastic pants on. Sometimes I'll have a tshirt. Only when I need to go outside or it got cooler will I put something on. Will change as winter comes but winter here is still spring to me lol.

I like at least a t-shirt, usually I wear a really soft one and my diaper.

Cinderpamp said:
I like at least a t-shirt, usually I wear a really soft one and my diaper.

I usually do this as well. Usually one of my anime shirts.

I love sleeping in just a diaper. I love how comfy it feels to have just a diaper snuggly wrapped around me.

I also feel hot when I have a diaper under pajama bottoms or shorts. I do put on pajamas over my diaper when I get up due having to others up and around the house in the morning. But I actually don't wear pajamas to bed, I'm just in my overnight diaper.

Last edited:
  • Love
I love wearing only a t-shirt and a diaper.

Reactions: littledub1955, Lyric and nwm
MASONJAR said:
always nice to just roc a diaper but i cant with 2 tapes the front like hangs way out I basically need shorts to wear them lol idk if its a sizing issue or what
Ugga Mugga <3 I just had to say it!! 😊

MakABDL said:
I wear only a diaper when i'm home alone, I respect the courtesy rule that was made about it with my folks, but I wear the pullups only when around them, I don't like wearing the tape ones when they're home It feels awkward and I haven't talked to them about ALL the courtesy rules
Wow, you must have some understanding parents. My parents would never have allowed me to wear diapers when I lived at home. Not even pullups.

Diaper, T-shirt, and bare feet are my absolute favorite. Second to that would be Pull-up, T-shirt...etc. :ROFLMAO:

Whenever I go to bed, wearing nothing but my Drynites and a T-Shirt is very comforting. Though now that I have my pacifiers, I'm planning to take it a step further. ☺️

But there's no denying that when winter comes and the weather is much cooler, there's also always those nights when wearing a diaper or a Pull-Up with comfortable, cutesy pajamas or even lounge pants with your heavy blankets and stuffy can also be just as soothing. ☺️ Can't wait for cooler weather to get here.

When I actually have diapers, I wear them 24/7 with nothing covering them most of the time. It's really fun to do. Sometimes I also wear footie pj's if I need to go out.

Last edited:
I would wear nothing but nappy and t-shirt if I could, but wife raised an objection recently when I had had a knee operation and putting on clothes was difficult for a week. So, shorts and t-shirt with consealed nappy is the order of the day. At my workshop I wear dungarees which look childish but I can get away with them as they are so functional, and hide a terry nappy and plastic pants very well.

Back