LilBabyChar

I'm a good little baby boy!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
I love being in only a diaper! I just feel happy, especially since I became an AB. It just feels so right!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Susbka, Sam, MetalDan86 and 32 others
I only did it once, but it was amazing!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, pampersguy827, Safari and 2 others
If I could get away with it, i'd go outside and walk around in just diapers :)

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Cyprushill427, KBoy, Abnalover and 24 others
KitsuneFox said:
Me too.

Reactions: michaelmc, littledub1955, Jayden123 and 3 others
I have walked around in just my diaper and a T-shirt but it was at night in the summer and I was walking my dog in my back yard. Even though I knew no one could see me, it still was exciting. Isn't it funny that just the idea of being found out, seen as a diapered baby can be so titillating. Of course, I've written stories to that effect......haha.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: KBoy, Floodingpants, michaelmc and 13 others
I admit to feeling happiest in just my diaper.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, michaelmc, piper23 and 4 others
I have worn only a diaper (no diaper cover) several times when I just didn't want to wear a diaper cover. Wearing a diaper under jeans it feels like underwear not plastic coated. I have also worn just a diaper and a t-shirt around the house doing housework. bare feet, a diaper and t shirt is great in the summer. I also have gone out on my secluded deck in just a diaper and swim suit top to get a tan.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, SoggyGolfer, littledub1955 and 13 others
I do that quite often. I love diapers

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, littledub1955, Kellycares and 2 others
I actually did that for the first time last night while I was snuggling with my hubby! I usually wear at least a nightgown because I’m cold and hate being exposed. I’m still super insecure about my body. But last night I was able to lay with him in just a diaper and be totally comfortable and at ease 🥰. It felt awesome until I got out of the warmth of the blankets lol. Then I definitely wanted to put my fluffy pants back on! My hubby seems to be getting more and more accepting of my wearing diapers so I feel more comfortable wearing openly around him. It’s really nice and it helped me to feel little 😊

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Crinkleboy, piper23, littledub1955 and 17 others
I am incontinent and have to wear something for protection. I wear cloth diapers because they are washable, and feel comfortable wearing them. The only drawback is having to do a laundry every other day

Reactions: Floodingpants, piper23, littledub1955 and 2 others
LilxFawn said:
I actually did that for the first time last night while I was snuggling with my hubby! I usually wear at least a nightgown because I’m cold and hate being exposed. I’m still super insecure about my body. But last night I was able to lay with him in just a diaper and be totally comfortable and at ease 🥰. It felt awesome until I got out of the warmth of the blankets lol. Then I definitely wanted to put my fluffy pants back on! My hubby seems to be getting more and more accepting of my wearing diapers so I feel more comfortable wearing openly around him. It’s really nice and it helped me to feel little 😊
I wear a nightgown over my diaper at night. I've always worn a nightgown at night

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Lyokodl and LilxFawn
Today I am home alone so just a diaper and shirt. Just built a new house out in the wood with 2 acres. More privacy then previous house in a subdivision so I will be outside more this summer in just a diaper.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, piper23, littledub1955 and 4 others
Good for you if that's what you want. Since I wear diapers because of incontinence, wearing a diaper, plastic diaper covers, especially in the summer gets hot, and uncomfortable. If I just wear a diaper and a t-shirt its cooler, but I have to change more often without a cover

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
only been in just a diaper in the privacy of my own room as im 19 and still live with my mom...would love to move in with my boyfriend who is also ABDL so i could wear with pride and without fear of backlash!

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, DiaperedJeff and BobbiSueEllen
elizasnep said:
only been in just a diaper in the privacy of my own room as im 19 and still live with my mom...would love to move in with my boyfriend who is also ABDL so i could wear with pride and without fear of backlash!
Same, not the boyfriend part (I wish lol) but I still live with my mom, and can't really wear anywhere exept for my room :(

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
It can be nice to walk around the house or to sleep in just a nappy, in summer... after all, non-ABDL people do so in their underwear sometimes!

Reactions: michaelmc, sonadam9 and Mario14lt
KitsuneFox said:
Me too!!

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
Nappyist/Diaperist beaches... one day they’ll exist ;)

Reactions: michaelmc, PNW509Little, Scubie and 4 others
at home 90% of the time I am in just a diaper

• Love
Reactions: Diaperedonthedownlow, michaelmc, BlueDude and 8 others
Rob110 said:
at home 90% of the time I am in just a diaper
I kinda wish I could be in my diaper more often.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, sonadam9, diaperboy and 3 others
Back