Wearing just a diaper.

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Unless its too cold, I only wear diapers and my plastic pants plus a shirt when I home with my fiancee and her daughter. i've been doing this since they started living with me a few years ago and the freedom I feel just going around my home like a toddler can't be beat. As the day goes on my diapers become wetter and wetter and may even begin to droop a bit, which I enjoy even more. I get lots of patts on my bottom, and a little teasing about how wet my diapers are. Maybe I just love their attention? At any rate, I never want to return to my old way of not wearing diapers much and hiding my diaper side from everyone.

LegoBoy91

Finding my little side, one diaper at a time 😊
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I personally love wearing a diaper and tshirt, makes me feel so kiddish. I have been more comfortable wearing just a diaper and that has hit a new feel of being little. ☺️

D

Deleted member 41919

A lot of times at home; I will be playing with my baby toys, cuddling my favorite teddy bear or one of my other stuffies with my blankie, playing a video game or watching my favorite baby and toddler shows, cleaning the house, or rocking on my rocking horse while wearing just a diaper and nothing else except for my pacifier. I use my pacifier almost constantly when at home and will use chew sticks when I can't have my pacifier.

DiaperBabyBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
When I am wearing just a nappy is at home so mummy/my girlfriend can see If I need a nappy change ,but it is also good so I can poke out my diaper butt

MASONJAR

23Mos. 👶🏻 (almost two🥳) your UmiFriend👼🏻🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
always nice to just roc a diaper but i cant with 2 tapes the front like hangs way out I basically need shorts to wear them lol idk if its a sizing issue or what

Janiseguchi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I usually wear just a diaper when I am in my room. I just throw on a T-shirt and shorts when going to get something to eat or drink. Its definitely quite comfy just being in a diaper.

MickeyM

Waddling Mouse
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I moved to Texas from the artic regions of Wisconsin. Its still hot here so I just usually have diaper with plastic pants on. Sometimes I'll have a tshirt. Only when I need to go outside or it got cooler will I put something on. Will change as winter comes but winter here is still spring to me lol.

Cinderpamp

Trying his best to hold it in
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I like at least a t-shirt, usually I wear a really soft one and my diaper.

zaronab

Love Sleep & Play
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I love sleeping in just a diaper. I love how comfy it feels to have just a diaper snuggly wrapped around me.

I also feel hot when I have a diaper under pajama bottoms or shorts. I do put on pajamas over my diaper when I get up due having to others up and around the house in the morning. But I actually don't wear pajamas to bed, I'm just in my overnight diaper.

Last edited:

KrankyPants

A wee brat who likes his binky, sippy and dips.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
always nice to just roc a diaper but i cant with 2 tapes the front like hangs way out I basically need shorts to wear them lol idk if its a sizing issue or what
Ugga Mugga <3 I just had to say it!! 😊

Scubie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I wear only a diaper when i'm home alone, I respect the courtesy rule that was made about it with my folks, but I wear the pullups only when around them, I don't like wearing the tape ones when they're home It feels awkward and I haven't talked to them about ALL the courtesy rules
Wow, you must have some understanding parents. My parents would never have allowed me to wear diapers when I lived at home. Not even pullups.

LittleJ123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Diaper, T-shirt, and bare feet are my absolute favorite. Second to that would be Pull-up, T-shirt...etc. :ROFLMAO:

GoodniteLover219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Whenever I go to bed, wearing nothing but my Drynites and a T-Shirt is very comforting. Though now that I have my pacifiers, I'm planning to take it a step further. ☺️

But there's no denying that when winter comes and the weather is much cooler, there's also always those nights when wearing a diaper or a Pull-Up with comfortable, cutesy pajamas or even lounge pants with your heavy blankets and stuffy can also be just as soothing. ☺️ Can't wait for cooler weather to get here.

ILoveDora

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
When I actually have diapers, I wear them 24/7 with nothing covering them most of the time. It's really fun to do. Sometimes I also wear footie pj's if I need to go out.

Last edited:

Teddy02

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would wear nothing but nappy and t-shirt if I could, but wife raised an objection recently when I had had a knee operation and putting on clothes was difficult for a week. So, shorts and t-shirt with consealed nappy is the order of the day. At my workshop I wear dungarees which look childish but I can get away with them as they are so functional, and hide a terry nappy and plastic pants very well.