Wearing just a diaper.

Be careful about what you wish for. Wearing diapers 24/7 is not something that I would wish on anyone.

Reactions: Diaperman95, PNW509Little, Lyokodl and 1 other person
alwayz said:
Be careful about what you wish for. Wearing diapers 24/7 is not something that I would wish on anyone.
I have to wear diapers 24/7 due to my disability.

• Wow
Reactions: Diaperman95, BobbiSueEllen and Jim100
LilBabyChar said:
I have to wear diapers 24/7 due to my disability.
Me too, it's not easy to deal with. I am reminded of needing to wear a diaper everytime I fill the washer with a load of stinky wet diapers, I have to realize that those diapers are unfortunately mine

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Jim100
alwayz said:
Me too, it's not easy to deal with. I am reminded of needing to wear a diaper everytime I fill the washer with a load of stinky wet diapers, I have to realize that those diapers are unfortunately mine
Why don't you throw them away?

• Wow
Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
LilBabyChar said:
Throwing away cloth diapers is kind of expensive...

Reactions: littledub1955, Diaperman95, Lyokodl and 1 other person
LilBabyChar said:
Cloth diapers are very comfortable, and pay for themselves over time

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and Lyokodl
alwayz said:
Cloth diapers are very comfortable, and pay for themselves over time
oh, but doesn't it make you sick, having to wash them?

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
LilBabyChar said:
As a person that has MS and am incontinent wearing both disposables and cloth (not the all in ones but the pin and diaper type and cover). I’ve found that washing diapers isn’t that hard. I wash them in a machine that has a sanitary mode. After about 150 washes then they are in need of replacement. I buy the Reaez and Adult diaper company kind, both have their good and bad points.

I don’t get embarrassed about diapers any more. I tell some people about it and haven’t had any snickers from anybody only that some have asked about the different kinds of diapers. It doesn’t matter if people know or not just like glasses or anything else that is needed just hold your head up know you are right.

As for going outside in only a diaper and t-shirt or onesie only at nite and when I had to be in a wheelchair did I do it.

At that time it was easier for my wife to dress me at nite like that. The nurses at the hospital asked me if it was alright to dress me in only a diaper, (weather cloth diaper with a diaper cover or disposable), and t-shirt or onesie after 8PM and visiting hours. It didn’t feel wrong but it was ok by me.

Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and chuck
LilBabyChar said:
Not sick, but it is the realization that I have to wear them.

Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and Lyokodl
As a cloth diaper lover, I do occasionally wear just a diaper around the house without protection, but not for long

Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and chuck
I wear only a diaper when i'm home alone, I respect the courtesy rule that was made about it with my folks, but I wear the pullups only when around them, I don't like wearing the tape ones when they're home It feels awkward and I haven't talked to them about ALL the courtesy rules

Some years ago, my nanny took me out into my fenced back yard while I was wearing only yellow training pants. She had me pull my pants down and use my "little sprinkler" to water the flowers. To my surprise, I loved it! Like walking around in just a diaper, it's very liberating.

Reactions: littledub1955, DiaperedJeff and BobbiSueEllen
Except for the winter months at home its just a t shirt and diaper....

I had bought a house about 10 years ago and started some renovations inside. My family wasnt living there yet because of all the needed work. So once in a while I would go there at night bring a back pack. IN it was a nice think white diaper. So I would put it on with no pants and wear a t shirt ,gloves and work boots. I would paint, cut some wood, do some tiling....it did sort of feel strange to work like this in only a diaper.I felt like such a little kid but kinda felt really amazing....

• Love
Reactions: GypsyNappy, SoggyGolfer, littledub1955 and 2 others
ChocChip said:
Nappyist/Diaperist beaches... one day they’ll exist ;)
There are a few unofficial nude/ on the down low beaches ...I wonder if it would be to each his own at say..Higbee Beach, Cape May for example.

I am often out on my land in nappy and plastic pants, I live on a small island where I can sometimes find a beach with no one on it, or I can jump in my boat and go to one of a few uninhabited islands nearby where I know there will be no one.

alwayz said:
Unless they would want to

• Sad
Reactions: littledub1955 and DiaperedDiscreetly
I had a phase at the beginning where I loved it, followed by a phase where I didn't care much for it.

As a lifestyle diaper wearer now, I find that wearing just diapers or at least limited clothing is really useful because it lessens the amount of stuff you can leak on (as long as you use adequate furniture protection).

I like piddlin' around the house wearing just my diaper and an oversized t-shirt.

Reactions: littledub1955 and Kayleigh
LilBabyChar said:
I love being in only a diaper! I just feel happy, especially since I became an AB. It just feels so right!
Yes!
Even I love to be in just a diaper too!
Put on, wear, fill pee and poop,

Back