Wearing it till it leaks

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I'm a big fan of the nice high capacity diapers and high capacity boosters. I always wear that combination to work. They usually work fairly well and hold a tremendous amount. Usually I'm forced to remove my diaper because of the bulging and not because of leaks. But here in my area today we're supposed to get a snowstorm. So in honor of the snowstorm I'm going to wear my diaper regardless of how it looks till it leaks. And the way I feel right now I will probably keep it on and just keep using it. Sometimes it's kind of a rush feeling warm pee running down the inside of your leg.

Reactions: littledreamers333, TigerDL, Davvyboy and 8 others

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
It all started with me wetting my pants on purpose, I still really enjoy wet pants.

Reactions: aulady, KindaOlde, Jorelaxed and 3 others

Furrytum

Will smile for pancakes.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah, it does feel good. I've only ever worn pull ups until they leak.. usually stood in the kitchen so I've an easier clean up.

Reactions: aulady

bedwetterdavid

Bedwetter, overactive bladder, diaper lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pantyman said:
So I'm a big fan of the nice high capacity diapers and high capacity boosters. I always wear that combination to work. They usually work fairly well and hold a tremendous amount. Usually I'm forced to remove my diaper because of the bulging and not because of leaks. But here in my area today we're supposed to get a snowstorm. So in honor of the snowstorm I'm going to wear my diaper regardless of how it looks till it leaks. And the way I feel right now I will probably keep it on and just keep using it. Sometimes it's kind of a rush feeling warm pee running down the inside of your leg.

I wore a Trest Elite to my last doctors appointment. By the end of the day that diaper was so thick I felt embarrassed to be wearing it in public. Of course I didn’t have a choice as I was nowhere near home, but my cotton workout pants did little to hide it.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, Jorelaxed and Pantyman

Tenawearer

(Still) English DL from the far east of Holland
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pantyman said:
Hope nobody notices..

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Trest elites soak up alot!

Davvyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pantyman said:
Sometimes it’s nice to wear a high capacity nappy and push it to its limits.
Get your money’s worth.
And let’s face it , it’s delightful to have a huge wet nappy on !!

Reactions: Diprs2 and LukeTheDeersky

BabyboyAsh

CD-DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I know it's full I hold in the "last one" till shower time. Then release as I'm stood in the shower so I can happily enjoy the overflow leaks!

Reactions: Diprs2, LukeTheDeersky, TigerDL and 1 other person

Davvyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
BabyboyAsh said:
When I know it's full I hold in the "last one" till shower time. Then release as I'm stood in the shower so I can happily enjoy the overflow leaks!
Excellent concept !

Reactions: LukeTheDeersky and BabyboyAsh

Mathew

Constant Wetter
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
When I'm at home I usually wear my diaper till it starts to leak. I love the moment when I realize my diaper just can't hold another drop and pee starts leaking out and trickling down my legs.

Reactions: Diprs2

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wear it until your socks start to get damp.

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2 and chamberpot

Ravensteel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The only time I push a diaper to complete capacity knowing it's going to leak is when I'm about to change. So pretty much when I'm in a bathroom. If I wear at work it's a lighter diaper and I never push it to capacity. Not so much about the leaks but because of the obvious bulge.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I tried wearing till it leaks with the high capacity diapers but end up changing because I feel soaked.

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Most of the time I change before it's full, but one morning a week I like to just sit and read the paper, going potty until my sweat pants are soaked. I have always liked the idea of wetting my pants; this is like a controlled wetting, one that doesn't usually cause my shoes or socks to get soaked or make a puddle on the floor....:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and TigerDL

Jg21101

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Most weekends I won’t change my nappy until it’s leaking

AlphaFlyer3

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am a huge fan of this! When I can, I like to put on an old pair of sweats, and just letting the diaper leak. The squishyness is amazing!

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like it when it leaks around the front and the top, and gets my shirt wet too. Like a toddler no one has paid attention to for too long.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Canadianfalls