Wearing in public?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordFluffybuttz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Ok so I've been thinking about wearing a Goodnite(my fav) to college because it's a long bus ride and long classes and this will help with my weak bladder.

So I guess what are your thoughts on this? I also don't know if any adult change tables not that I need one but they are nice.

FYI I'm a boy ^^ for some reason(probably the pony) people referred to me as a girl lol.

L

Lozza1979

If you have a weak bladder then it's perfectly reasonable to wear one. Keep it private if you can, but if someone asks just be strait up with them about it. A guy at my college needed to wear adult nappies for his incontinence and nobody really cared.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My only thought is, will a Goodnite hold enough for you? If you only have a small leakage problem, I'm sure it will, but Goodnites can't handle a good, adult flooding. Anyway, if it works for you, you should wear it rather than risk having wet pants.

Rob110

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Dog boy is right you may want to wear a full adult diaper, check out dry 24/7's they work great for me they are absorbant and comfortable. I wear the 24/7 for an OAB

Status
Not open for further replies.