Wearing in Public

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKing1391

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am so proud of myself today....I actually wore an abu cushies diaper out in public today. It was the thickest, babiest, most real diaper Ive ever worn, and I noticed that nobody noticed...or at least I dont think anyone did....does anyone else wear in public on a consistent basis? I may start wearing my cushies, bambinos, and cartoon underwear from now on public....what are your thoughts?

jdisc

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I don't always have a choice. My ic seems to come and go, so it's better safe than sorry. That said, it is really great wearing in public! =)

TKing1391

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I loved every minute of it,I like diapers better than boxers

F

Falkio

I am so proud of myself today....I actually wore an abu cushies diaper out in public today. It was the thickest, babiest, most real diaper Ive ever worn, and I noticed that nobody noticed...or at least I dont think anyone did....does anyone else wear in public on a consistent basis? I may start wearing my cushies, bambinos, and cartoon underwear from now on public....what are your thoughts?
Good for you Tking! Nobody will notice, trust me. I've worn in public many times, even in libraries. The only people who will notice are the ones looking for the crinkle, and we're few and far between. Just wear baggy pants or thinner diapers if you're nervous. I've even worn bambinos under shorts without concern. People just don't seem to care! Everybody is too caught up in their own business. I'm glad you had fun though. Props for being brave and trying something new. The first time is always a rush.

Anything by ABU is a good choice. Abena supers are also good. Bambinos are fine, just expensive, and if you're on a budget, try Depends.

Akikitsune

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
yeah I wear almost everyday. Never gone into town but I usually wear a diaper to class or just in general when I'm on campus and no one has noticed that I know of. If they did they didn't say a word and I wear cloth diapers which are pretty thick too.

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I wear in public every day due to medical problems. I usually wear Attends with Waistband as my primary daytime diaper, and despite it being widely regarded as the "crinkliest" of diapers I've still yet to have someone notice.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I wear in public every day due to medical problems. I usually wear Attends with Waistband as my primary daytime diaper, and despite it being widely regarded as the "crinkliest" of diapers I've still yet to have someone notice.
I also wear pretty much 24/7 and since it's cooled off I'm also wearing Attends waistband style for daytime. I don't think I've been noticed nor do I worry about it.

turbo

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I love wearing instead of having boxers sometimes when I hate too I wear boxers on top but it scares me haha so I don't wear in public often.

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I also wear pretty much 24/7 and since it's cooled off I'm also wearing Attends waistband style for daytime. I don't think I've been noticed nor do I worry about it.
I agree with this. I don't really care if anyone notices. Well, actually, I hope they do.

HA!

boroughbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wear in public often when traveling by road and rail and have found that no one seems to notice,I use the cubicles in public toilets to change my diaper but I pull off the tabs very slowly so they don't make a loud noise.

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
<------ Wonders if the guy at his work noticed as he took a diaper off in the stall and threw it out in the trash directly in front of him in full view.

Funny thing is.... even when something odd happens... most of the time... people just don't get it!!!! LOL!!!!!

keepindl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wear outside when I go walking, and no one really notices. I have worn Tena and Goodnights. Other people just go about their business and don't really seem to care or notice. I also feel safer when I am wearing, just in case I do have to go and don't have to turn around to go home right away. :) It's pretty freeing actually. So good for you! Kudos!

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
About six month ago I was "forced" to 24/7 in diapers for two months. I went to supermaket, bar... and nobody knows (except my amante, who changed my diapers.) May as a good visual protection was a what I used - not normal jeans, but part of police uniform. It's reforced in the middle part.

nappies4me

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I have got in to the habit of wearing nappies when I do my weekly shopping.
It is very convenient as you do not have to worry about finding a toilet every 30 minutes.
I simply then change in to a clean one in Tesco's toilet before returning home with my supplies of formula, wipes, baby powder andTena Maxi
Which I collect weekly from my pharmacy.
No one has ever noticed or commented, but I do try to keep them to myself and never let them visibly sshow.

babygary

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little, Incontinent
I wear all the time in public and no one has ever noticed. I wear when at school also. I mostly wear Abena Abri-Form L3 or L4 (sometimes M3 or M4). If I am low on cash I will wear Depends so that I can save my good diapers for nighttime. I wet while out and change when needed. You will never catch me out in just underwear as I don't think I could keep them dry!

ShaeCookie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I have worn in public too and unless it was a goodnite or pullup i felt very self concious about it because after awhile my tape on diaper begans to sag a teeny bit and i feel like everyone is noticing my puffy bottom. But other then feeling self concious about it I do prefer wearing diapers than underwear in public it just feels more safe and secure to have a diaper on. But unfortunatly I don't wear diapers out in public anymore. :(

downtide

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I wear 24/7 and it doesn't stop me going out in public at all. Seven months and no-one's ever noticed.

Garzilla

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I don't wear out in public a lot but when I do no one seems to notice, or if they do they just don't "I there". I do still fear others discovering I am diapered if I know them, if I don't it doesn't bother me a bit.

Dylan

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I'd say from the couple I read you've already heard it all, but it's true, 16 years of wearing diapers and I can tell you either people are utterly oblivious, or dont care, or are to polite to say anything. Someone said their too caught up in their own lives, and it's true. . . now I look for padded bottoms, and I've spotted a few, but unless someone is specifically looking for it, they'll never notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.