Wearing heels, instruments of torture!, ouch!

My new 2 1/4" boots.

Attachments

• DSCN0751.JPG
    DSCN0751.JPG
    188.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN0752.JPG
    DSCN0752.JPG
    192.9 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Angelapinks
LonelyFOX said:
But what if all of my heels are sandals and peep toe?. I would like to wear a pair of closed toe pumps đź‘  because I'm tired of exposing my toes but this girl and her friends told me that peep toe and sandals are better for me because I have more wiggling toes and more breathable.
You girls are fibbing to you. O have all kinds of high heels and the peep toe are the ones that hurt my feet the most. Sandles aren't to bad if you don't run into things. Find some heels with round toes and not pointed and your feet will love you for them. Popular right now is the combat and hiking boots. They work well with jeans and some skirts.

LilJeninfer said:
You girls are fibbing to you. O have all kinds of high heels and the peep toe are the ones that hurt my feet the most. Sandles aren't to bad if you don't run into things. Find some heels with round toes and not pointed and your feet will love you for them. Popular right now is the combat and hiking boots. They work well with jeans and some skirts.
I would choose low heel hiking boots in winter. I don't know why women like to wear peep toe boots in winter!. One day I tried my girlfriend's peep toe boots during a chilly day and then I have to keep a spare of sneakers and socks in my backpack.

LonelyFOX said:
Then the high heel sandals and peep toe pumps are better than closed toe pumps. Right?
Agree 100 %

Back