Wearing heels, instruments of torture!, ouch!

Finally I already learned how to walk in stiletto heels!.
Just look what I have to do for keeping a romantic relationship.

I still don’t understand how women can ware them when they do appear super uncomfortable and appear painful. But I guess if they can manage and do it for the sake of appearing beautiful in public props to them.

I don’t ware them when I Cosplay. I just ware my tennis shoes. 😛 Not really the fashionable choice for a cute Magical Girl but hey! This Magical Girl’s walking in comfort; not style! 😆

Reactions: LonelyFOX
GoodniteLover219 said:
I still don’t understand how women can ware them when they do appear super uncomfortable and appear painful. But I guess if they can manage and do it for the sake of appearing beautiful in public props to them.
Honestly, not all of them are that uncomfortable. It's all about finding the right shoe for your foot. For example, I really like wedge heels because I can wear quite tall ones without falling over, but others hate them because the sole isn't flexible and they can't walk in them the same. Also, habit plays a big role: As a 5'6 woman, I don't often feel the need to wear heels, so when I do I probably struggle more than women who wear them daily. But also, since I have large feet, the heels on most shoes aren't as extreme as they are in smaller sizes (the heel height stays the same usually, but the shoe gets longer, making the angle of your foot less dramatic).

Reactions: GoodniteLover219
Exactly, I have a pair of Nike wedge sneakers and I can wear them with no problem.
But about stiletto heels, they hurt my feet. A few days ago I started to walk in over knee denim stiletto peep toe boots, just taking care of my toes.
But one day when I moved a doormat with my foot, I was wearing damn denim peep toe boots, too many woodlice came out and one of them got inside of my foot through the peep toe!!!!!.

Personally as a guy; don't know how you can wear those orthopedic nightmares. My ex wore them and my mother wore them in the 1960's because they were fashionable. They make a woman look great in a dress and slacks. But I remember when they took them off their feet looked red and sore. They both wore size 6 and I remember they had trouble finding their size in what were called "June Cleaver" shoes.

• Wow
Reactions: LonelyFOX
Paddy2020 said:
Personally as a guy; don't know how you can wear those orthopedic nightmares. My ex wore them and my mother wore them in the 1960's because they were fashionable. They make a woman look great in a dress and slacks. But I remember when they took them off their feet looked red and sore. They both wore size 6 and I remember they had trouble finding their size in what were called "June Cleaver" shoes.
Meanwhile I've seen some small feet women wearing children shoes.

I do these days. But back then women wanted to look dressy and pretty. And shoes were a big part in my mother and exes wardrobes.

I don't know but small feet women wearing girls dress shoes look more glamorous

LonelyFOX said:
I don't know but small feet women wearing girls dress shoes look more glamorous
Guess I'm just old and fashioned. 😆

Damn high heels sandals, peep toe pumps and peep toe boots kept my toes exposed to be stepped on!. I hit the leg of the table with my toe when wearing high heel sandals!

LonelyFOX said:
Damn high heels sandals, peep toe pumps and peep toe boots kept my toes exposed to be stepped on!. I hit the leg of the table with my toe when wearing high heel sandals!
Ouchie!!!!

Poor girls I don't know how can they bear it!!!???.

willnotwill said:
You don't know torture until you try pointe shoes. I got a massive amount of respect for ballerinas after my first pair.
I volunteered at the National Ballet in the 70's and watched practice sessions all the time. Like you said, massive respect for those dancers. I tried pointe shoes once and it would be like torture to spend any amount of time in them.

LonelyFOX said:
I mean...do you constantly injure your toes when wearing flat sandals? Or when walking around barefoot? Do you constantly scuff your closed toed shoes by hitting them on stuff? I didn't know this was that much of an issue o_O
The only part of wearing really high heels that can hurt is the pressure on the balls of your feet, where a lot of the weight rests. And even then, I imagine that gets less painful the more you wear them.

I hate heels

Reactions: SofiaInPampers and LonelyFOX
I find if you buy quality heels and take proper fitting time to find a set that works, you can wear them for hours and they feel fine.
Like when having a girls night out with my friend.
Yeah you want to get out of em like any shoe at the end of but they're not making you want to cut your feet off if you buy a good proper set!
Shoes and especially heels are one of the articles of clothing I would say are worth spending a little extra on and get some really good ones that fit you.

As you can see in my picture I love my heels and the way they make my legs look. I have been wearing heels now for 23 years and nothing beats a good pair of heels. The looks I get walking down the street or out on the dance floor. You cant beat heels.

Transfusionelle said:
As you can see in my picture I love my heels and the way they make my legs look.
My girlfriend makes me wear them because she likes how make my legs look and she likes me to look taller. Most of the heels that my girlfriend bought for me are sandals and peep toe.

Back