Wearing heels, instruments of torture!, ouch!

LonelyFOX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
How's everyone here?. After meeting with one of the friends of the granddaughters of the woman who owns the place where I stay.
Her friends put me on high heel sandals and now I'm going out with one of her friends.
Both of us were on high heels but I don't know why women love them when they actually hurt my feet, keep my toes exposed and I hit my toenail against the leg of the table.
Then I asked to myself why I can't try some pair of closed toe pumps.
Because I wear peep toe pumps but when it's raining I end up with my toes wet.
Also, the granddaughters of this woman poked me in the sandal, the hole which exposes my toe.
Just look what I have to do for going out with a girl and for looking taller.
Yikes!.
Of any way without heels I wouldn't look taller and sexy.

Cheap heels hurt, but high quality ones(usually significantly more expensive) can be very comfortable.

Reactions: MrsZaronab and LonelyFOX
I’m female and I never wear heels, I agree with you that they’re uncomfortable and I can’t really walk in them. I used to wear them as a teenager sometimes but not as an adult and I have lots of female friends who don’t wear them either. I don’t think a woman needs heels to be or feel sexy.

Reactions: SofiaInPampers, Babyfur and LonelyFOX
You don't know torture until you try pointe shoes. I got a massive amount of respect for ballerinas after my first pair.

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks and LonelyFOX
willnotwill said:
You don't know torture until you try pointe shoes. I got a massive amount of respect for ballerinas after my first pair.
Then the high heel sandals and peep toe pumps are better than closed toe pumps. Right?

LonelyFOX said:
Then the high heel sandals and peep toe pumps are better than closed toe pumps. Right?
That’s not what they meant. Pointe shoes are a type of dance shoe worn for ballet.D76335C7-0816-4955-B9EF-80092FC7B072.jpeg

Reactions: Angelapinks and Peanutbutter16
They are fine if the fit is correct. Not tight or loose. The bigger your foot, the higher heel you can wear comfortably. I stick to ore or two inch heels. With one style I had to put a corn cushion on a toe to stop the pain.

Reactions: LonelyFOX
Seasonedcitizen said:
They are fine if the fit is correct. Not tight or loose. The bigger your foot, the higher heel you can wear comfortably. I stick to ore or two inch heels. With one style I had to put a corn cushion on a toe to stop the pain.
I wear 1.5, 2 inches high heels. If they're more high than 2 inches, I can't walk on them.

When I was in my teens I used to wear 2 inch high heels but no higher. And they used to hurt when I come home from school.

CaterpillarSick said:
That’s not what they meant. Pointe shoes are a type of dance shoe worn for ballet.
Precisely. You're putting your entire body weight on a part of your foot that it really wasn't designed to do. It takes a definite good fit and even then it still takes breaking in (both of the shoe and your foot). I've never gotten very far in wearing them. Years ago I was judging a science fair and saw one of the high school students (girl) go up on point in the middle of the aisle of exhibits. I had to go down and talk to her (she had done her project on pointe shoe design or something). I never let her know I'd tried it myself.

High heels are really just a coordination thing. You're used to rolling from heel-to-toe in flats. That won't work with a narrow heel. Even certain men's dance shoes require a different techniue, though much dancing teaches you the proper form.

Seasonedcitizen said:
But what if all of my heels are sandals and peep toe?. I would like to wear a pair of closed toe pumps 👠 because I'm tired of exposing my toes but this girl and her friends told me that peep toe and sandals are better for me because I have more wiggling toes and more breathable.

Seasonedcitizen said:
The bigger your foot, the higher heel you can wear comfortably.

Just uhhhhh no.
The size of someone's foot has nothing to do with how high of a heel they can comfortably wear.

My friend who's 4'11 & IIRC wore a size 5 & for years practically lived in 4, 5 & even 6 inch heels.
A size 5 is like the foot of an 11yr old girl, kids sized, lol and they never bothered her one bit.

LonelyFOX said:
But what if all of my heels are sandals and peep toe?. I would like to wear a pair of closed toe pumps 👠 because I'm tired of exposing my toes but this girl and her friends told me that peep toe and sandals are better for me because I have more wiggling toes and more breathable.
Honestly, comfort wise there's not much difference. I don't like pumps because my feet always slip out of them when walking, but I am okay with ones that have a strap across the foot or around the ankle. As long as you don't go with ones with pointy toes (not the ballet shoes, but the heels that look like you have a spear strapped to your toes) you should be okay in terms of toe room.
Another thing though: Why don't you try some platform shoes? They make you taller, are comfortable and can look pretty darn good. I own a pair of really tall platform boots and I feel amazing in them.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Schwanensee said:
Honestly, comfort wise there's not much difference. I don't like pumps because my feet always slip out of them when walking, but I am okay with ones that have a strap across the foot or around the ankle. As long as you don't go with ones with pointy toes (not the ballet shoes, but the heels that look like you have a spear strapped to your toes) you should be okay in terms of toe room.
Another thing though: Why don't you try some platform shoes? They make you taller, are comfortable and can look pretty darn good. I own a pair of really tall platform boots and I feel amazing in them.
Thanks but right now I'm fine with 2 inch high heels and kitten heel but just I want to try closed toe pumps because I end up hitting my toes against the steps when going through the stairs, I need to keep watching where I step on.
I'm looking for a pair of 2 inches high heel classic pumps but unfortunately I found sandals and peep toe.

Protip.
Dont buy shitty heels.
And if you have wide feet dont buy medium heels.

Reactions: mommysgirlthing
StupidApple said:
Protip.
Dont buy shitty heels.
And if you have wide feet dont buy medium heels.
Then which type of heels would be better for me?, I can't walk with 3 inches high heels.

i honestly love wearing heels like once a month. i am transgender so i grew up with the expectation to wear heels and frilly things. i like to wear heels now because i can wear them without people assuming im a female. i look so unmistakably male that it just makes me confident!

i like heels because they make me taller, and make me feel sexy. my favorite pair of heels is a slick pair of stilettos with a cute ankle strap. i like to wear then with cuffed skinny jeans and a crisp white button up with my black tie. then i throw on my deep green blazer. probably my favorite "sexy outfit" ever!

my heels heels look identical to these!

1596400581090.png

i very much recommend spending a good deal on a pair of heels. cheap heels will feel like hell after the first few hours. i can wear my heels out all night and my feet wont hurt but sometimes my calves will be sore if we do lots of walking :,)

I'd break my ankles instantly in heels. I tend to walk hard on the outside edges of my feet. Even a fairly ordinary pair of men's sandals that's an inch high at the heel causes me to twist my ankles if I'm not deliberate with how I plant my feet.

• Wow
LonelyFOX said:
Then which type of heels would be better for me?, I can't walk with 3 inches high heels.

i would recommend something like you said, a pair of pumps. (i dont know how big your foot it but) you can try going to a second hand store to try some on and see what you like before committing to buying a pair u might hate

Back