Wearing for work and convenience.

agrowingpair

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
A have a job where im in a vehicle for up To sometimes 10 hrs a day. Finding a bathroom is difficult and most of the time impossible. I was thinking about trying diapers but I need something that will last most of the day. I’m a letter carrier and for the last 25 yrs I’ve had more close calls and /or accident than I can count. I talked to my Dr about this earlier last year and he suggested that it sounds to him like urge incontinence. Urologist appt has been rescheduled twice. Started using Depends Guards but they are not solving the problem. I’ve been dealing with this sudden rush to find a bathroom and not making it in time. Never seriously considered this (diapers) until recently. hoping this will solve the problem. Any advice is appreciated.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, diaperdude, Jorelaxed and 1 other person

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello, wow, those are long hours in a vehicle definitely!.
There are a few brands that can hold up a full day of use.
The most absobent I've seen so far are the Trest Elites, Betterdry, Confidri 24/7, Rearz incontrol, Str8up, XP 5000 and there are a couple more I forgot.

atvmotormania

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you want great wicking, than i would recommend the crinklz, they are some of the best I’ve tried while driving, they seem to not leak even when sitting on a soaked diaper, pretty impressive I think.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You’re in for a treat, there’s a lot of amazing diapers out there that I think you’ll love :)

I’d recommend trying a pack of the incontrol active air and elite hybrid. The active air seams pretty big at first but it’s shape hides the diaper really well when used and they are silky smooth on the is inside, super durable, and both have Velcro tabs.

The active air are well worth the price. They both are.
They ship for free from Canada on order over $70. That’s like 2 packs + a sample.

Last edited:
Reactions: DPLuvAB and MangaFan

MangaFan

Fan of isekai manga and video games.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Really keen to try the InControl products, waiting for my supplier to restock these ones.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
agrowingpair said:
A have a job where im in a vehicle for up To sometimes 10 hrs a day. Finding a bathroom is difficult and most of the time impossible. I was thinking about trying diapers but I need something that will last most of the day. I’m a letter carrier and for the last 25 yrs I’ve had more close calls and /or accident than I can count. I talked to my Dr about this earlier last year and he suggested that it sounds to him like urge incontinence. Urologist appt has been rescheduled twice. Started using Depends Guards but they are not solving the problem. I’ve been dealing with this sudden rush to find a bathroom and not making it in time. Never seriously considered this (diapers) until recently. hoping this will solve the problem. Any advice is appreciated.
I’m a truck driver in the UK and I wear because of OAB , as you can’t just park a 60 semi up any where a go for a pee
I use either Tena or Dry life (EU) brand ,
Also been having some IBS issues last 2 weeks aswell

Reactions: Jorelaxed

agrowingpair

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I’ll look into all the suggestion. With urge incontinence could I be making it worse by wearing almost all the time? I don’t want to be stuck wearing protection and no control either. Could that damage my ability to hold?

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
atvmotormania said:
If you want great wicking, than i would recommend the crinklz, they are some of the best I’ve tried while driving, they seem to not leak even when sitting on a soaked diaper, pretty impressive I think.
I could not agree more with you!.👍😎

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
agrowingpair said:
I’ll look into all the suggestion. With urge incontinence could I be making it worse by wearing almost all the time? I don’t want to be stuck wearing protection and no control either. Could that damage my ability to hold?
No, this would be the first I heard of this happening to anyone.

Miki

High Funktioning Asperger Autist
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
agrowingpair said:
it depends on your habit -

if you use the diaper only as a last resort ... probably not
if you become lazy and use the diaper more on a regular basis -what is highly likely as it is much more comfy and doesn't matter anyway- you will probably become more dependent on it.

I started to wear 24/7 for convenience and stopped using bathrooms completely over 20 years ago and within ~ 5 years -it's hard to determine more precise as I didn't care anymore but realized by the time that I felt more and more often only that it became nice warm without an urge before- I was more or less incontinent. it started at nighttime when I didn't wake up anymore more and more often -no need for as I used the diaper anyway- and happened a bit later at daytime also.

it reduces your stress for sure but you must decide by yourself what's the better choice for you over all.