Status
Not open for further replies.

kaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
well i was wondering if there were some that wear just for the convenience.

like durring a road trip or durring long school classes or just for the reason of not being near a bathroom etc.

was just curious is all

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Not me. My bladder has a pretty high capacity and any diaper that would take a full wetting while I was out and about and experience minimal risk of leaks wouldn't be particularly comfortable for me to get around with. I do engage in periods of extended wear from time to time and I just deal with it but I don't find it very convenient.

BabyJacobDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I do like to wear for convenience on road trips. Ill still use a bathroom as usual. But i wear a diaper more as a just in case i really have to go and cant get to a bathroom in time.

babyeddie71

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I drive truck and yes I wear when I am on long trips as it is a just encase, as you can pull over any place with a large truck.

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
Sometimes I do depending where I go.
I usually use a Bellissimo and diaper cover when going to an amusement park.
Tho I try to break it up between actual restroom usage too at them.

Also at cons when I am in full suit, makes it so nice so do not have to
go back up to my room to get out of suit then go.

Albasion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Honestly, I don't really find them all that convenient. I mean, I love diapers, no doubt about that, but I can't really wet them unless I specifically try to anyway, and even then, I get kind of paranoid about leaking, especially in public. The reasons I wear diapers is because I find them comfortable, they help me regress and/or turn me on, it's not really anything practical. Also, they tend to get kinda hot and sweaty. Besides, I don't really mind taking bathroom breaks when busy with mature activities anyway.

Justtrytoguess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not me. My bladder has a pretty high capacity and any diaper that would take a full wetting while I was out and about and experience minimal risk of leaks wouldn't be particularly comfortable for me to get around with. I do engage in periods of extended wear from time to time and I just deal with it but I don't find it very convenient.

Same here. I have worn on a few longer trips, but I have never really had to make use of them.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I wore them when I went to a video game convention when I was pregnant and I didn't want to make a long trip to the bathroom every time. I felt I had to go a lot due to the baby pushing on my bladder so a diaper was there for me to go. I wet it a lot and it was never a flood. I never even had to change either and I was double diapered. I can't stand the feeling of having to go pee.

I have also worn them in the past because I was too lazy to go to the bathroom and I got tired of getting up to go because I had one of those days where I had to go a lot.

Now I wear 24/7 so I don't even wear for convenience anymore.

CracklinPants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Concerts, movies, skiing, road trips, etc., definitely. I don't know how people get by without them! Haha

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Going to the bathroom is actually faster then using diapers, since you'll likely take longer changing. Plus if your changing outside of home, your more then likely going to do it in a bathroom anyways. So unless you have a lower then normal bladder capacity I wouldn't say its worth it for convenience at all.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
While the net time cosnumed is longer for diapers, diapers can allow you to time shift things. I almost always am diapered flying or on the road or even in bed at night.

MOPaddED

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
For me I'm finding a lot of freedom in not having to interrupt my work, not having to stop riding to find a place to "go", not having to face yet another locked bathroom door (or just as bad, or worse yet; 'NO public restroom' signs) in unfamilar areas, and not having my bowels or bladder held hostage at home by the resident bathroom monopolist (that'd be my brother)

Sounds convenient enough to me!

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
It's the middle of a cold, stormy winters night. You've just woken up and you need to 'go'. You can either get out of your nice warm bed and walk over the cold floor to the cold bathroom, or you can go in your diaper. I know which sounds more convenient, and I know which one I prefer! :smile:

I'd agree that diapers aren't always the most convenient option, but they can be in some special situations. They allow you to move the time burden of dealing with calls-of-nature to when it suits you. It's one of the reasons I enjoy wearing 24/7.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
It's the middle of a cold, stormy winters night. You've just woken up and you need to 'go'. You can either get out of your nice warm bed and walk over the cold floor to the cold bathroom, or you can go in your diaper. I know which sounds more convenient, and I know which one I prefer! :smile:

I'd agree that diapers aren't always the most convenient option, but they can be in some special situations. They allow you to move the time burden of dealing with calls-of-nature to when it suits you. It's one of the reasons I enjoy wearing 24/7.

Under those conditions, sure. Those conditions occur so rarely for me that I can barely count them (the needing to go at night part, not just adding in cold and stormy). To wear every night on the chance of such a situation wouldn't make sense for me. Wearing for fun is really the only thing that makes any sense for me.

kwisy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
Going to the bathroom is actually faster then using diapers, since you'll likely take longer changing. Plus if your changing outside of home, your more then likely going to do it in a bathroom anyways. So unless you have a lower then normal bladder capacity I wouldn't say its worth it for convenience at all.

There has to be a point where changing a high capacity diaper once makes up for having to take multiple trips to the bathroom. This is definitely going to present itself much earlier in the case of small bladders or low bladder control. Another situation which would likely put diapers over the top would be if you were far away from a bathroom and the extra time spent changing was minimal compared to traveling to a bathroom.

Some examples previously posted have the benefits of not requiring you to strip down until you're ready to change instead of fumbling with gloves, jacket, pants, and underclothes just to be able to go potty.

Another example would be waiting in a line or having to get something done by a deadline. In this case diapers allow you to relieve yourself and deal with the cleanup at a more convenient time.

I definitely don't think diapers are always more convenient than using the potty however I think there are definitely some situations where they shine. How frequently those situations arise would likely govern if you actually believed they were convenient. I think for most of us they are just comfortable and they offer us an extra option. :)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear For convienance a lot, i like to play in poker tournaments, and if u make the final table the time a toilet break can take can ruin your position in the game, so if im playing im always diapered and if its going to be a long one then, plastic pants come out too,

cesh

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Really? Has no one mentioned the Movie theater? Before I started wearing diapers I can't tell you how many times I'd forget to pee first and end up missing a chunk of the middle or end of the flick running to the bathroom about to wet myself anyway. They can be very convenient!

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I bedwet most nights so I always go to bed diapered. I also wear some protection (usually a goodnite) if I am traveling long distance, especially on a plane, or if I might be away from a toilet for a long time. While I wouldn't flood the protection during the day, sometimes I just can't quite get there in time and wet a little in the goodnite before I get to the toilet. It's convenience, but also a feeling of security for me.

Sketchy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Ya I mostly wear for convinence, it helps since i drink a lot of coffee. I personaly just see diapers as functional underwear. But to make it convinecne one has to have a diaper that can last a lot of wettings like Abenas M4s

Status
Not open for further replies.