Wearing everywhere I go

• Thread starter Deleted member 67340
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 67340

So first to say My diapers of choice are goodnites, and they have been since I was young so those exact diapers are special to me, I use to be afraid to just wear my diapers in general no matter what I was doing from the fear of other people noticing but now I realize that no one truly cares or is looking , just something u realize when your older but now I always have my goodnites on under my leggings and/or joggers for just every day tasks, I have my diapers on for when i go to to the store, for when im home just relaxing and even when I ride my bicycles, I just feel like everything is better when I’m in my diapers and I’m so much more calm and relaxed🥰 has anybody else incorporated diapers in their everyday life like this?

Reactions: mistykitty, checkingoutall, Jr2012 and 5 others

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sounds lovely, I love to wear a nappy whenever I can, not often enough though😁👍🏻

Reactions: Deleted member 67340

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
That's great! It's liberating to wear without being scared.

Reactions: Deleted member 67340 and warmfeeling

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LaLoneDigi said:
That's great! It's liberating to wear without being scared.
Definitely. I love it so much

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love wearing Tena Overnight pull-ups which are a lot like grownup goodnites. They have a low waistband and feel like real underwear.

I wear them in fall/winter when I can wear a raincoat or winter jacket to cover my butt but Im still afraid to wear them when nothing is covering my jeans. I know they’re super discrete but I can still tell from the rear. I worry about friends finding out and people staring at me when waiting in line, etc.

I wear at home all the time though, my wife is cool with it.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wear every where I go and Go every where I wear
Joys of being OAB IC 🤣🤣

Reactions: Deleted member 67340 and LePew
D

Deleted member 58550

That's great! People in general don't care what you're wearing, and I say this as a guy who goes out in public wearing an ABDL t-shirt, overalls and super thick diapers.

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I have gone 24/7 diapered for about a year now, after sorting myself out with my awesome psychologist. I do find myself far more comfy and secure in a good diaper, and and it removes a lot of stress around bathrooms and timing and such; I have a lot of issues there, and trauma, and it feels free not having it hanging over me anymore.

As for wearing all the time, I have never had anyone notice, even when I’m sure it has peeked out. What I mean by this is that it has never, ever been been mentioned or even caused pause that I have noticed.

After exploring this topic, and looking at it from a social interaction standpoint, anyone who noticed would be more embarrassed that they did. This is more and more reinforced as one place 1st World society seems to be still advancing despite the screwiness in politics is in disability awareness and acceptance.

Reactions: Deleted member 67340 and LePew

Lukas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Yeah, I went 24/7 because I got sick of trying to predict my IBS flare-ups. I have long since given up caring so I just wear a diaper under my clothes. I will say after getting over the anxiety of going out diapered, I have had a major sense of security and don't see myself giving up diapers at this point.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Deleted member 67340

slimjiminy

Diabetes, type-2
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
4EverInPullups said:
... I use to be afraid to just wear my diapers in general no matter what I was doing from the fear of other people noticing but now I realize that no one truly cares or is looking ... I just feel like everything is better when I’m in my diapers and I’m so much more calm and relaxed🥰 has anybody else incorporated diapers in their everyday life like this?
Being IC, this simply becomes necessary. Otherwise, you stress about the availability of washrooms and your ability to get there in time when the urge occurs. Even in my own home, we only have one bathroom. So if my wife is in there when I get the urge, then I can still handle the urge without affecting the furniture.

Most of the time, I have enough control that I can get by with using the toilet and just wear low cost pull-ups for accident prevention. But accidents do happen, which is why I wear something every day. If I have to go out from the home, especially on days where the IBS-d might occur, I wear the appropriate diaper. I haven't had an IBS-d blowout in public yet but it is likely to happen one day. So far my accidents have occurred in the driveway at home. It is better that I wear a diaper to save my clothing and public embarrassment. I am less embarrassed by being discovered in a diaper than I would be covered in diarrhea!

As far as I know, I've only had one occasion where someone noticed my diaper. I had a young guy load a box into the back of my truck while my pull-up was quite soggy and bulged. He had this look of disgust on his face. But I didn't make the connection until I got home and changed. I had no idea that things were bulged that much. But I just shrug it off, since I may never see him again. And to be fair, in his place, I might have felt the same way. But who cares? I must say that a brief is much better in this regard because they tend to bulge less visibly.

I have also seen other old fellows in a clearly bulged pull-up at flea-markets etc. But who cares? It's better for them to participate than to hide away as a hermit.

The stigma is never going to go away, though it might get a little less pronounced someday. It just means that IC folks are going to have to suck it up, and toughen their own sensitivities to it. Don't let the stigma rob you of your ability to live life.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Deleted member 67340
Status
Not open for further replies.