Wearing every night.

Gem420

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Now that I'm wearing every night, I am getting into a really nice routine. I wake around 2 am pee then fall back to sleep. I wake again around 5 am do my morning pee then doze for an hour or two before getting up to shower and dress for the day. Lately, when I wake aroung 2 am i find that i am already peeing and it is the warmth that is waking me up. This both scares and excites me as i love the fact that my body is learning that it is ok to just let go. I'm looking forward to be able to sleep through the whole night and wake up with a soaked diaper.

Reactions: robdl15, Diaperedlife13, jessraven and 9 others

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
That's how I started in a similar way after my injury, My body slowly started loosing urinary control due to damaged disks.
After a while, I would just wake up soggy, but fully rested.

Reactions: KrazyJoe67, checkingoutall, diaperdude and 2 others

Gem420

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah, it's amazing how much more rested you feel in the am when you're not getting up 2 or 3 times in the night to go pee.

• Love
Reactions: KrazyJoe67, checkingoutall, diaperdude and 6 others

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I still have to wake up to go, but not having to get up really helps. I got my best sleep in awhile last night!

Reactions: Cottontail, diaperdude, checkingoutall and 2 others

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Turfy said:
I still have to wake up to go, but not having to get up really helps. I got my best sleep in awhile last night!
Same here , but it’s a quick pee then back to sleep , no lights to turn on , Lego or dog to step on or loud toilet flush

• Love
Reactions: diaperdude, thedlguy, checkingoutall and 3 others

00Steve00

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been wearing to bed every night now for quite some time. At first, I was similar to you, stir and wet and drop off again. What I have found these days and becoming more frequent is that I stir and find myself already wet without any memory of doing it. It first, that only used to happen if I have had a few too many drinks. Also sometimes, I can have a strange dream where peeing is in the dream and then I stir to find myself going.

Reactions: checkingoutall, MRllbw, diaperdude and 5 others

Pampers4Ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes, took a while to train myself too wet while sleeping. I started sleeping in diapers not really thinking I could do it. I was the same, wake up wet myself, and back to sleep. To make sure I need to go while asleep, I wouldn't go before my diapering and off to bed. Took a good solid year may be longer to fully start wetting without waking up. Now I couldn't keep my bed dry if I tried without retraining. The other thing that helped with the progression was Tylenol PM.

Reactions: diaperdude

Gem420

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, you seem a bit ahead of me with your wetting, I can't wait until I am where you are with bedwetting. By the way what is Tylenol PM?

Pampers4Ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Gem420 said:
Hi, you seem a bit ahead of me with your wetting, I can't wait until I am where you are with bedwetting. By the way what is Tylenol PM?
Oh, it’s a pain reliever in the US. Just over the counter with a sleep aid.

Gem420

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pampers4Ever said:
Oh, it’s a pain reliever in the US. Just over the counter with a sleep aid.
ok, maybe a bit lik paracetamol we have here in New Zealand. I am looking for helpful tips to quicken my progress with my bedwetting. Untraining a well trained bladder is very time consuming. What are some things that have helped you?

Reactions: diaperdude

Pampers4Ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Some tips that helped me was to stay well hydrated before going to bed. Don’t use the toilet before taping on your night time diaper. Get used to wetting in your diaper while in bed. When waken by the need to go. Try to just let it go without forcing it. Just let it slowly release into the padding. Try to do this without fully waking up. Almost like half asleep. Don’t get too excited and conscious about what you are doing. The sleeping pills really helped a lot. Overtime, it will happen. It took a wile to fully train your Brian to wake-up. Now it’s the opposite. Took little over a year to fully train. First betting without waking was about 3 to 4 months. I was super excited about the first time. Make sure to get the most absorbent diapers you can get. If you are a side or tummy sleeper, they will leak from time to time. Good luck, best feeling in the world. Slow an steady wins the race.

Reactions: CLPP, diaperdude and Gem420

Gem420

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pampers4Ever said:
Some tips that helped me was to stay well hydrated before going to bed. Don’t use the toilet before taping on your night time diaper. Get used to wetting in your diaper while in bed. When waken by the need to go. Try to just let it go without forcing it. Just let it slowly release into the padding. Try to do this without fully waking up. Almost like half asleep. Don’t get too excited and conscious about what you are doing. The sleeping pills really helped a lot. Overtime, it will happen. It took a wile to fully train your Brian to wake-up. Now it’s the opposite. Took little over a year to fully train. First betting without waking was about 3 to 4 months. I was super excited about the first time. Make sure to get the most absorbent diapers you can get. If you are a side or tummy sleeper, they will leak from time to time. Good luck, best feeling in the world. Slow an steady wins the race.
Thanks for your good advice. It's nice to know I'm on the right track. 👍

ARBBB2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I have been diapered almost every night for 3 years and only once woke up wet!

Reactions: DPRLOVR and diaperdude

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
parcelboy2 said:
Same here , but it’s a quick pee then back to sleep , no lights to turn on , Lego or dog to step on or loud toilet flush
Oh, I hate the light! And getting out of supreme, hard earned comfort! And the evil potty! 🚽

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was a bedwetter when I was a child into my teens, then stopped. While I went on to wear diapers for fun when I could, and wore to bed once in a while, I never wet my diapers unless first waking up in the middle of the night and then I'd wet myself and go back to sleep. But around 15 years ago I decided to wear diapers full time at night. It took a few months but I soon started to wake in the morning and my diapers would be soaked and have no memory of wetting during the night. By the end of the year, I was wetting my diapers most nights without waking up. I do think its easier for that to happen since I was a real bedwetter as a kid and wore diapers and rubber pants every night for so long. I've always slept so much better when I'm wearing diapers and rubber pants. Seems so normal to me.

Reactions: chamberpot and Gem420

Bryle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I lied to my mom and said I was wetting my bed so she would diaper me like when I was a kid, I’m 19 now. And at first I would wake up and had to really force myself to pee in the diaper. Then I would wake up but could pee easily without much effort at all. Now I don’t even wake up. I’m excited but kinda nervous too.

Reactions: diaperdude and Lyric

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I pee in my sleep every night, waking every morning in a soaked diaper.

Reactions: diaperdude and Gem420

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you’re waking mid-wee, you’re nearly there.

I always wake up wet nowadays and get a great night’s sleep as a result.

Before I started wearing nappies every night, I would always wake at least once needing a wee in the night.

Reactions: diaperdude and Gem420

Napincolove

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Every night is a wet one as indeed is every day !

• Haha
Reactions: diaperdude and LittleEnigma

Gem420

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Bryle said:
I lied to my mom and said I was wetting my bed so she would diaper me like when I was a kid, I’m 19 now. And at first I would wake up and had to really force myself to pee in the diaper. Then I would wake up but could pee easily without much effort at all. Now I don’t even wake up. I’m excited but kinda nervous too.
I'm a bit nervous too but I really enjoy these new feeling of relaxation in bed. Your still young so if i were you try not to lose control in the day. It may hinder you throughout your working life.