wearing diapers wile studying

Status
Not open for further replies.

irnub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
it really can work either way depending on the person. Some find them distracting and exciting, others find them calming and reassuring. I think a good deal of that has to do with how long you've been wearing.
That's definitely the case for me. When I first started wearing I was of the opinion that it would be way too distracting to wear to school or anything like that. Then I got a chance to wear when I was taking a chemistry lab (basically the perfect cover since the lab was noisy, had odd smells, everyone was wearing a labcoat, and any wet spots could easily passed off as splashes from washing glassware) and got way more comfortable with it.

Now I wear on campus all the time, and find it to be neither distracting or a study aid. On one hand it's nice to be able to go if I feel like I need to. But on the other hand there have been several times where what would have been a 30 second restroom stop if I was non-diapered turned into a 15 minute hunt for a restroom with an open stall that had a clean floor for me to set my backpack down on.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
But on the other hand there have been several times where what would have been a 30 second restroom stop if I was non-diapered turned into a 15 minute hunt for a restroom with an open stall that had a clean floor for me to set my backpack down on.

Sounds like you need to master the art of using a urinal while diapered ;)

nboy1631

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I agree with this. For me, it certainly seems to calm me down and get me in a good headspace. I've returned to school myself, and it is a tad stressful at times. A little padding now and then helps take the edge off I find

Wow your brave Id do it whilest studying at home but never on campus good for you

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I started having night time accidents when I first started college and eventually I just kept getting ready for bed a bit earlier since at some point I would become so tired after studying for about 2 - 3 hours I would just crawl into bed. It was nice already having my teeth brushed and my diaper and plastic underpants on. Most of the time I wore running shorts over them but other times I may just be wearing my protection and a tee shirt. My roomate (who was glad I wore protection after my first weeks of accidents) never minded me being in just my protective undergarments at night studying. He sometimes just wore his underwear while studing in bed and occasionally would just fall asleep with the book in his hand. It made studying easier.

Wearing protection made me feel alot more comfortable both mentally and physically (even if I only eventually had 3 - 4 accidents at night a month while in college). This is proably easy for me as nobody (that ever knew) ever gave me a hard time about having to wear them so it was just "typical" for me at night. I did get a bit riduculed a few times by some people that had heard about me but I also had heard about other guys and gals that had accidents also so it was never centered just on me. There is too much going on in college for people to just fixate about who is wearing protection / who is not....more people seemed to be interested about who was sleeping with whom more than anything...ha

ThePaddedPuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I started to wear 24/7 right after high school and now that I'm in college I notice that it helps me with my stress and it helps me when I have those three hour classes. :p

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
And then there's me. I wore plastic pants for personal pleasure late grade school and in junior high, but it was all far too exciting to have any chance of sleeping.

TheEpicTuba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
See, that's my problem too, if I'm just wearing a diaper with none of my other AB stuff or my "fursuit" (it's not really fur so idk what to call it) my DL side just takes over and it's hard to focus. I wore a few times to high school (and was even cought once) but I couldn't focus at all. It's like someone took my mind and blended it. So that's why if I want to wear for an extended time now I usually use my pacifier and or go all out furry and LG. just being me.

shertion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I can't do this. It takes too much effort to focus on studying when wearing a diaper because of the distracting psychological effect wearing a diaper has... but maybe that's only for me.

TheEpicTuba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
I can't do this. It takes too much effort to focus on studying when wearing a diaper because of the distracting psychological effect wearing a diaper has... but maybe that's only for me.

No, see that's the same way for me, you just said it better. :)

Bronie07

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
If I stay up late or get up early to finish homework, I always suite up in a fresh diaper. Its got to be the best way to do homework or even study for an exam

bambinobaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wore them 24/7 in college. I found they were a great help, somewhat of a distraction at times, but also a great study aid. While there was a lot that I didn't like about college, I did enjoy my newfound freedom and the ability to buy and wear whatever diapers I wanted.

KiwiBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I think it would be nice to be able to pad up while studying, but i live with my parents and there's no chance for that to happen.

I live with my parents too, never had a problem. Just gotta be really careful is all.

Dell

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Yes, I always wear them. If I don't I tend to pee my pants unintentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.