Wearing diapers to class

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone!

I wanted to share something interesting going on in my diapered world this upcoming week.

I’m 24/7 and work full time. I typically manage to check my 24/7 box off during work hours by wearing a pull up.

But this week I’m getting sent to a class at a local college so I can advance in the career ladder. So I figured why not check something big off my diaper bucket list.

Wearing a thick tape on diaper all week during class.

I never got the opportunity, or at least I wasn’t ever brave enough to wear a diaper during high school, and this is my chance to fulfill the fantasy of wearing a diaper to school.

The rules are pretty simple, premium tape on diapers only, no pull-ups no thinner diapers.

Betterdry, Abena M4, megamax only. All week!

I will also be ditching the compression shorts over top for concealment. Just wearing a diaper like god intended.

I’m currently trying to decide if I want to just use my diapers all week and bring changes as well. 😎😎😎

pro tip from someone who did wear diapers during highschool: I would go with betterdry for classes. They have a lot more absorption up in the front and are the best at wicking quickly, even when they're already soaked. Betterdrys perform the best sitting down on hard surfaces in my experience, basically. Listen to the moisture! Those things work absolutely perfectly up until the moment they don't, unlike some other diapers that start getting a bit leakier with each wetting. If they had stronger backsheets and better tapes, they might honestly be my daily diaper, but my classes are short enough in uni that I don't need to worry about timing changes.

Have fun, and stay dry and fresh ☺️

Reactions: SuperDuperMan85
AquaticDiapers said:
the best at wicking quickly
what is wicking btw? Ive heard it thrown around occasionally but i got no clue what it means

Gooberology said:
what is wicking btw? Ive heard it thrown around occasionally but i got no clue what it means
the speed at which the diaper sucks up fluids. A diaper with good wicking doesn't pool and locks away liquid in short order, a diaper with poor liquid might pool a bit and take a few minutes before it feels completely dry again/ doesn't liquid out.

betterdrys are CRAZY good at wicking, you can absolutely flood an already wet one and it'll lock it away as quickly as you're going into it. It's very hard to start a pool in a betterdry in my experience, thus, they're good for situations where there's not a lot of "free volume" for the pool to sit in, like when you're going while sitting down and half the diaper is cut off by your bum.

Reactions: BunnyPrincess
Gooberology said:
Wicking means the process of liquid moving about the diaper. Diapers with bad wicking will have urine concentrate in one area instead of filling both the front and back, for example.

Reactions: Jonnythepony and AquaticDiapers
Gooberology said:
Think of it like how it you get a paper towel wet on one end and you can watch it spread. :)

Reactions: Jonnythepony
AquaticDiapers said:
pro tip from someone who did wear diapers during highschool: I would go with betterdry for classes. They have a lot more absorption up in the front and are the best at wicking quickly, even when they're already soaked. Betterdrys perform the best sitting down on hard surfaces in my experience, basically. Listen to the moisture! Those things work absolutely perfectly up until the moment they don't, unlike some other diapers that start getting a bit leakier with each wetting. If they had stronger backsheets and better tapes, they might honestly be my daily diaper, but my classes are short enough in uni that I don't need to worry about timing changes.

Have fun, and stay dry and fresh ☺️
I was thinking I’d be using mostly Betterdry’s this week. If I get really cocky I might even do a Dry 24/7. 😎

Back