Wearing diapers / pull ups under a business suit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asianboyaushk

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
My job requires me to wear a suit (although blazers are not necessary), so I have to tuck my shirt in and I can't wear long shirts which can cover my bum. Also, suit trousers are quite thin and I'm wondering whether there are any tips to help hide my pull ups / slips under the suit. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Deleted member 63406
i don’t think you’ll be able to hide a diaper under those circumstances. Make it less notice is prob the best you can do.

I expect a lot of replies saying that they wear with that type of attire and “no one seams to notice because they haven’t said anything.” But almost no one will say anything, they’ll just assume you need to wear out if need. Or - if you were like me in my mid 20’s and it’s mostly clear that you’re young and healthy, you might just get fired for some other reason the next day like I did.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: diapeybabybrian, jonny77, Fleetwoodmac32192 and 3 others
LePew said:
i don’t think you’ll be able to hide a diaper under those circumstances. Make it less notice is prob the best you can do.

I expect a lot of replies saying that they wear with that type of attire and “no one seams to notice because they haven’t said anything.” But almost no one will say anything, they’ll just assume you need to wear out if need. Or - if you were like me in my mid 20’s and it’s mostly clear that you’re young and healthy, you might just get fired for some other reason the next day like I did.
I'm sorry that you got fired. But... how can I make my pull up less noticeable under my business suit? Help needed here.

will you be using it or dry wearing it?
I’ve got a great pull-up recommendation that is super discrete but they hold like 500ml max.

I'm incontinent, so I tend to empty my bladder every time. So other than discreet I'd also like some capacity.

I wore a suit and was diapered underneath. Obviously, with the long suit it was easier to hide the diapers when my suit coat was on. I'd take it off when at my desk, and then put it on when walking around generally. I was pretty thickly diapered to as I needed to get through the day without changing, even though I would carry a change with me in my briefcase. If anybody noticed, nobody ever said anything.

Reactions: jonny77 and Deleted member 63406
bambinobaby said:
I wore a suit and was diapered underneath. Obviously, with the long suit it was easier to hide the diapers when my suit coat was on. I'd take it off when at my desk, and then put it on when walking around generally. I was pretty thickly diapered to as I needed to get through the day without changing, even though I would carry a change with me in my briefcase. If anybody noticed, nobody ever said anything.
What diaper do you usually wear? Is it obvious that there's a bulge? Especially when you're wet?

Last edited:
Reactions: jonny77
Probably try the 8 hour megamax pullups for capacity? And then work backwards till you know what capacity works best for your needs.
PUL plastic pants are reasonably discreet if you’re worried about leaks which is a high possibility as you'll be sitting more often.
Putting a loose fitting pant (diaper pants) over the top to give more discretion and silencing the PUL pants.
Over all of that a snap crotch onesie works well to hold everything in place.
Trying different things is the only way you’ll know what works for you.

You may have to plan for the worst case scenarios where you did have a leak. Can you get to the bathroom without being caught? Scheduled changes/breaks to be sure there’s not any issues throughout the day maybe?

The PUL pants I have are custom off etsy and have gussets which has worked really impressively compared to other ones without gussets.

Good luck! 😸

IcyBlue said:
Probably try the 8 hour megamax pullups for capacity?
this exists?

IcyBlue said:
Probably try the 8 hour megamax pullups for capacity? And then work backwards till you know what capacity works best for your needs.
PUL plastic pants are reasonably discreet if you’re worried about leaks which is a high possibility as you'll be sitting more often.
Putting a loose fitting pant (diaper pants) over the top to give more discretion and silencing the PUL pants.
Over all of that a snap crotch onesie works well to hold everything in place.
Trying different things is the only way you’ll know what works for you.

You may have to plan for the worst case scenarios where you did have a leak. Can you get to the bathroom without being caught? Scheduled changes/breaks to be sure there’s not any issues throughout the day maybe?

The PUL pants I have are custom off etsy and have gussets which has worked really impressively compared to other ones without gussets.

Good luck! 😸
With such a high capacity won't that bulge in my suit trousers? Coz like suit trousers are quite thin I'm worried I might not able to conceal the bulge under my trousers...
I have easy access to the toilet as I'm working in an office so bulging is what I'm concerned more.

Reactions: jonny77
LePew said:
this exists?
I think so, but unfortunately I'm not in Canada / the US so Northshore is not an option for me.

I wore my tabbed disposable Nappies under my trousers and suit for many years and I don't think I was ever detected and those Nappies were maxi's so pretty bulky.
My secret stealth weapon was and still is to put on the tabbed Nappy (they will take a few wettings for my small bladder) and then I would put on three "net or fixation" pants these keep everything snug and in place and reduce any rustling Nappy sounds and over that goes a PUL pant as the rights ones are also silent and give you more security against leaks.
The net pants hold everything tight and smooth any Nappy outline down to almost nothing ensuring that no one will be any the wiser, I used this method for over 25 year's and nobody ever said a thing.
Another thing I learnt is that pull ups have their place but a taped or tabbed Nappy will be easier to use as you only have to drop your pants with a taped Nappy as opposed to remove them completely to put on a new pull up, also taped Nappies are more efficient and secure which will boost your confidence as well so you will act more normally and not be worried that everyone can see you are wearing an absorbant product.
Good luck with your choice

Reactions: jonny77 and SDB2014
asianboyaushk said:
With such a high capacity won't that bulge in my suit trousers? Coz like suit trousers are quite thin I'm worried I might not able to conceal the bulge under my trousers...
I have easy access to the toilet as I'm working in an office so bulging is what I'm concerned more.
It’s surprisingly un-noticeable compared to the taped diapers because they fit body form very easily. The extra capacity is for leak security rather than actually using all the capacity. Looser suit pants often one size up can make things even more discreet. Tailor made is an option depending on their quote prices from other threads I’ve read on the site.

asianboyaushk said:
What diaper do you usually wear? Is it obvious that there's a bulge? Especially when you're wet?
It was back in the day, so it was most often a double-diaper of some type, usually an Abena M4 or 2 of the Promise diapers or double Attends, as an example.

LePew said:
this exists?
Northshore 8 hours capacity pull up style. I was thinking “megamax” in my head at the time instead of typing “northshore” 🙀 opps

2 colours to choose from too

asianboyaushk said:
I'm sorry that you got fired. But... how can I make my pull up less noticeable under my business suit? Help needed here.
Do you have onsies? A plain solid color, snug fitting onsie as a t-shirt under your button down should do the trick. Also wear slacks that are a little loose fitting around the crotch area. There are so many different styles of clothing that somewhere some store will have something that suits (pun intended) your needs.

1) Nappy
2) PUL pants
3) onesie
4) Size up suit pants and wear black if possible

IcyBlue said:
Northshore 8 hours capacity pull up style. I was thinking “megamax” in my head at the time instead of typing “northshore” 🙀 opps

2 colours to choose from too
These are not discrete and will leak way below capacity due to a design flaw where they used very low high leak guards. @NorthShoreAdam knows about this issue but doesn’t want for invest into retooling their machines to fix it.

LePew said:
These are not discrete and will leak way below capacity due to a design flaw where they used very low high leak guards. @NorthShoreAdam knows about this issue but doesn’t want for invest into retooling their machines to fix it.
I’ve used them around home quite often lately with no troubles because I would change out of them earlier than the leaking point which seems to be 2 1/2 wetting?
Personally they’re much more discreet than other diapers I’ve used and they have odour control.
Did you have an opinion for a discreet solution with capacity?
With the incontinence @asianboyaushk, is it slow leakage or build up and lost control?

IcyBlue said:
I’ve used them around home quite often lately with no troubles because I would change out of them earlier than the leaking point which seems to be 2 1/2 wetting?
Personally they’re much more discreet than other diapers I’ve used and they have odour control.
Did you have an opinion for a discreet solution with capacity?
With the incontinence @asianboyaushk, is it slow leakage or build up and lost control?
Northshore GoSupremes leak for me on the second wetting and are super thick even when dry. The padding swells above the leak guards and pee just flows down my leg. They’re worthless until @NorthShoreAdam fixes the design. What good is odor control when the standing leak guards don’t do their job and pee runs right down the side of my leg?

Yea I’ve got a great suggestion. It’s to use tape-on diapers, Tena Slip Maxi or Ultima. I’m really big on discrete wear and these UK style diapers are my favorite. Here’s a link to the Ultima (they’re out of maxi right now)
I ordered the case and got the price down to $1.80 each. No tax, free shipping.

I don’t get it, if you’re going to just use your diaper then what’s the point in wearing pull-ups? I have a fantastic discrete pull-up recommendation but they hold 500ml. The whole point of wearing pull-ups is to use the toilet and have them on as a backup.
So my advice is - use the right tool for the right job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back