Wearing diapers in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I want to know If anyone has wore diapers in public.
If you did, I would like to read your experiences, what brands you wore, and if anything went wrong.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Aren't there already public wearing threads? The way you phrased it, it sounds like you want to hear stories to fap to...

Role
  1. Other
I want to know If anyone has wore diapers in public.
If you did, I would like to read your experiences, what brands you wore, and if anything went wrong.

Yes, every brand that I have ever bought, nothing ever went wrong beyond a little leak or two.

Lexi

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have nothing more to add to what Valentine said, I haven't worn every brandout there, but as for the ones I have worn, mostly minor leaks, but on occasion some major leaks have happened, it's not really a big deal to me though.

Lexi

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I wore all summer, Assurance with 2 cloth stuffers, no one ever noticed, and I did have a few small accidents, but mainly when I got back home, so nothing really happened, and the main thing no one ever said anything.

hinkie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I have occasionally worn in public, usually when my parents are out of town. People don't notice, and I did it mainly for the thrill of knowing what I'm wearing under my jeans.

Last edited:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I always wear a diaper when I go to the mall. Just a diaper, oh and sometimes a baby bonnet. At first the security guards would try to arrest me, but I informed them of my "rights" and they realized that there was no standing law that addressed my diaperness. Even though young mothers screamed and children either pointed and laughed, or ran in terror, nothing dissuaded me. Eventually they became jealous and also wanted to be in diapers. Now when I go shopping at said mall, everyone is wearing just a diaper. Well, some of the men have copied me with the baby bonnet as well. It's no longer fun for me. I wonder what Santa will be wearing this year?

Reactions: Ace

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I always wear a diaper when I go to the mall. Just a diaper, oh and sometimes a baby bonnet. At first the security guards would try to arrest me, but I informed them of my "rights" and they realized that there was no standing law that addressed my diaperness. Even though young mothers screamed and children either pointed and laughed, or ran in terror, nothing dissuaded me. Eventually they became jealous and also wanted to be in diapers. Now when I go shopping at said mall, everyone is wearing just a diaper. Well, some of the men have copied me with the baby bonnet as well. It's no longer fun for me. I wonder what Santa will be wearing this year?

You are hilarious dogboy. I know that "story" coming from you is just a story, but I like the point you're making.

Seriously though, I've worn under clothes in public many times, I do my best to wear clothes that disguise it and it has never been a problem. People aren't looking for it and unless you're really trying to flaunt it or wearing tights or something, its not a problem, at least it hasn't been a problem for me.

Babystevie26

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've worn in public a few times here and there. In truth, I have worried how easily I'm spotted, but have ultimately learned that most people don't care. So long as nothing is blatantly out of place (bad leak, or diaper peeking out a great deal) nobody is going to give you a second glance. I've had a near-hit or two with the leak side, but have worked around it long enough to get home and clean up. For noise, I typically make use of a set of housekeys I wear on a belt loop of my pants. Their constant jingle is a distinctive enough sound to cover up any diaper rustling (it's so distinctive, in fact, that I am identifiable by it)

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wear occasionally in public. I used to worry about being spotted, but with the onesies I bought, I just wear them, jeans, and an overshirt and I, and Rainbow too, forget I have one on ^^

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have occasionally have worn in public. The way I wear them is, that I go to places that are out of the way and i know no one is going to see them. Even last summer, on those late nights, I have worn them out and about. Even when I go Hiking and fishing, I have worn them too. I had no problems because I was able to cover them up with a skirt quickly.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I have no problems wearing diapers in public. I generally don't like to change in a public restroom, but I have done it. No one really notices.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I have worn in public. I didn't really worry. I only feel uncomfortable when I have worn around the house. However, I have only worn some poor quality adult pull up thingies (some store brand) that were so thin they don't feel much different from normal underwear, so I didn't really have anything to worry about.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I've worn in public many times. I don't see what the big deal is. *shrugs* I don't have any horror stories to tell.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
No way would I wear my diaper in public. This is just my humble opinion.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Worn in public, posted about it before, so been there done it, its like out of style now, I am moving on to wearing in private, even more so trying to find a girl to wear with in private, much cooler! :cool: lol

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I did it a few times before in elementary school, and at least twice in highschool.
I want to try it again, but I don't think I have the guts.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I have worn many different brands while out in public. Jeans cover well with a long shirt. The best place to wear is at the movies, a thick diaper and a large drink and you won,t miss any of the movie. If stealth is your goal, the diaper to wear is Tena ultra, it's white and has a cloth like cover with velcro "tapes", it's nearly silent. Just don't soak it to the max, without the full plastic cover it won't hold as much as a plastic backed diaper.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I've done that many times.. a thick Abena X-plus under my jeans, no one who notices anyway. I don't even consider the fact that someone might see I'm wearing diapers, unless they are related to me in someway

Ebn14

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
worn in public so many times that it lost its appeal a long time ago. now when i do it, all i feel is the paranoia, which im used to feeling all the time anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.