have anyone thought of it

Post your experience here!

def. of party: rave, dancing, potluck, birthday party. any other of the sort

Last edited:

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've used the excuse when first buying adult diapers... but not been to one yet..

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
No, and I wouldn't want to. I think you should add that as an option, or at least (Other), I didn't vote, because none of them fit.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
I sure have. Was actually a lot of fun!

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I guess it really depends on your definition of a party...I've been to an ABDL munch diapered...I've been 'out on the town' with friends (during the day) diapered...I didn't vote 'cause I don't know how you are defining 'party' and is it different than just generally being diapered in public places?

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
i went to thanksgiving diapered
no one noticed
but it was cuz i was sleeping over at bestbuy to get the black friday sales

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
No one likes me enough to invite me... :(

But...I'd so do it!

~Grizzy~

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
This poll doesn't have the option "No (I think it would be a terrible idea)"! I could wear to a party but I really wouldn't want to - first, there would be a lot of people there, which would make getting discovered more likely and make it worse if I was discovered. And then at parties there's usually dancing and drinking... which would make it a lot easier for people to catch a glimpse of the diaper. And dancing in a diaper doesn't sound like it'd be comfortable anyway.

Oh, and the parties I go to always end in me taking off my clothes... so it wouldn't be a good idea.

I just don't think it's a good idea to do something you want to keep secret at a large social gathering.

J

Jag

I have never had a chance to, but I would really never want to. I have always preferred enjoying diapers in privacy.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I go to "parties" with my friends diapered all the time... thickly diapered even... never have to bother getting up to go potty... it's great

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I voted yes, because I have done this once if you consider what I went to a party. It was not really a party exactly. I got a call from my friend saying his parents were gone and he had a few friends over, when he told me this I was diapered so I just decided to go in it. When I got there, I noticed there was only about 5 other people there not including me, so it was not exactly a party. It was more of a social gathering, but I geuss it could be considered a party since there was a group of us getting messed up haha. No one noticed either, mainly because I sat down almost the whole time.

Last edited:

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Parties are the best time to wear one. I love wearing diapers when I'm in a big group. So far I have done it three times with no problems! I suggest everyone do this, because it is safe and alot of fun.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Added the "no (I don't want to)" option.

I think it would be a bad idea! I wouldn't wear diapers around people that I knew anyway, let alone at a party where the chances of getting caught are increased.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
If I'm in a oddly adventurous mood I reckon there is a possibility that I would wear a nappy, depending on the circumstances, if I were in a group of friends at said hypothetical party I would be much less likely to, the high probability of getting caught is not worth any adrenaline rush I'd get, whereas, supposing I was with strangers for all they would be aware I would have some sort of medical issue, nothing to lose, my exhibitionist side shall flaunt.

dlt88

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, i've worn to a few parties. Just depends on the situation.... If its just a friendly gathering (bbq, sports game, etc.) then I might throw one on just for the heck of it. Diapers can be hidden really easily and do come in handy. I've left a number of "gatherings" with a very wet diaper on under my pants. Just depends on my mood, frankly.

If the party is more social and more of an "event" then there is no way in hell i'll wear a diaper to it. First impressions matter a lot to me, so I want to look my best and be prepared should anything...happen. :D

doder

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
i wore once to a party in high school. it was really uneventful, no one noticed and it was kinda boring. but college is so different (yay!) I've worn to like 4 or 5 different parties, no one ever noticed and it felt so good, but after a few too many drinks, i start using it without noticing and it leaks, but no one else notices. I haven't gotten to do that at all this semester though (roommate's around too much), but I really want to!

babymikey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Other
yes i did it yesterday at my friends 18th b-day party it was fun they got drunk it was hilarious

Z

Zeit

Haha... most of the parties I go to have me grabbing a porcelain throne by the time the night's through. I also get really talkative by this time and the stress from knowing that people could find me out just makes things 10 times more uneasy.

I think you can imagine what I voted :S

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I would wear at parties, but I'm I love to dance, in very big ways. I have yet to find a diaper that can actually stay on me during a dance. The only success I had was using four large pieces of duct tape to secure the diaper. But I ripped the diaper into pieces when i tried to take it off, and my diaper area felt like it was getting squashed to death when I wet it.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Sounds like a horrible horrible horrible idea. I like to relax, have fun, and socialize with people at parties...without worrying about being caught. Plus you do NOT want to be diapered if there ends up being a hookup...

Status
Not open for further replies.