Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have decided to wear my hair in pony tails again just like I did as a kid, I love it! I am going out to get some children's hair bands, head bands in my size and hair grips. I'll show what I bought later but for now, don't I look like a child in this pic or what!?image.jpg

AEther

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I can't believe your face is pretty adorable, I just wonder how you can still feel guilty, even you had a perfect face!

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Thanks I get told I am cute a lot, but never hot, I guess I look more childlike, well good! I have found I got treated differently than before, I got talked to more and more cars stopped to let me cross when I crossed the road, the power of childish looks!

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my new hair stuff!image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 16

magnolia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Wow, lovely - I often use hair bands and different kinds of clips. They are all in bright colors!!

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Not to be rude, magnolia, I am just curious, I thought you are a boy for some reason, are you a girl? Sorry if this came out as rude...

magnolia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Not to be rude, magnolia, I am just curious, I thought you are a boy for some reason, are you a girl? Sorry if this came out as rude...

Oh, no problem, you are not rude :) I am a little flower!

tickles51

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Cute. Try wearing your pony tails higher on the back of your head (near the top where the bumps are) so they arch like a real pony's tail does. (although that my be too obviously childish.)

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I always have low down pony tails as a child, so this look is special to me.

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I have a bunch of regular pony tail holders but I have also collected some really cute older barrettes as well. I have vintage crayon bobby pins and barrettes with toucan sam and also a set that has cabbage patch dolls on them. I think that you have inspired me to wear my hair in pig tails today when I go out. I haven't done this in a really long time and I'm a little afriad of what other people might think but her you only live once right and who cares if people think I'm weird. I am and proud of it!

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I am going to college with pony tails, I don't care, lots of girls wear pony tails around my age anyway, who cars what they think!

Status
Not open for further replies.