Wearing at home, around family (COVERED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
I've seen tons of threads as of late about wearing in public. But this is to a lesser deal: What about wearing around family when their home, but proceeding with normal activities?

Now I've herd all the people saying that you don't need to try extremely hard to hide it cause people won't actually be looking, however I was caught before...But that was more than a year ago. So would it even be necessary to take those extra precautions (wearing underwear over, extremely baggy pants, etc.)

Thanks for your :twocents:!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I wear a pair (or maybe 2) of boxer briefs...They help conceal the sound...And if they go up higher than the diaper, then if you were to bend over, they would (hopefully) see the boxer briefs

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
boxers r a good idea, also maybe a belt to keep the pants up a little. If you had an undershirt, could try to tuck it in. Definitely a long shirt well below the waistline to conceal it. There are many clothing methods in hiding it, but you could also attempt a few physical methods as well. I.E. squatting instead of bending over to pick something up. if the diaper is a little thick between the legs, try hard not to waddle as it could arouse some suspicion. As long as they don't know, they won't suspect anything out of the ordinary. In your case where you've been caught before you might wanna be a little cautious about it, but not overly cautious as some odd questions might come up...good luck!

Role
Private
My mother still has a tendency to playfully slap my butt. So I don't really wear around the house when people are home. >_<

But when I do, it is the baggy pants and briefs over the top. Generally with a long shirt too.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
yeah same^

When I was five and found some diapers in my attic, I was stupid and wore around my family. My mom hit my but and heard the crinkle and felt the padding. I told her "I dunno what it is, dad took me to the doctor today and they say it will go away soon." then when my dad noticed, I told him the same thing but replaced dad with mom.

Obviously they knew it was a diaper, but I was 5 and they must have forgotten by now.

Amelia

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
yeah same^

When I was five and found some diapers in my attic, I was stupid and wore around my family. My mom hit my but and heard the crinkle and felt the padding. I told her "I dunno what it is, dad took me to the doctor today and they say it will go away soon." then when my dad noticed, I told him the same thing but replaced dad with mom.

Obviously they knew it was a diaper, but I was 5 and they must have forgotten by now.

LoL! They didn't talk to each other about it?

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
^ I didnt care, I was 5 and they obviously forgot considering theyre both 56 now. LOL

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
^ I didnt care, I was 5 and they obviously forgot considering theyre both 56 now. LOL
Wow...Your parents are old, lol. (jk, jk)...but ya, my grandmother's 60 and I'm older than you, so ya...:rolleyes:

But still, if you haven't done anything suspicious in years, there's no reason they'd tie things together...

Well that was a rather informative post, lol...You should at least state "why" you put that there...Unless you're just wasting posts so it doesn't show you as new here anymore.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I have done it before and have never been caught... though my stuff has been found a few times, just not while on me!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I've done it... I go about things just like I would wearing in public or at work... my folks haven't said anything to me about it.

I'm still halfway curious as to whether they know I still wear diapers or not. They found my stashes a few times when I was a kid... sent me to a shrink... that sorta thing. I blamed it on stress then as they were going through a messy divorce. But I have never actually been caught wearing one.

I have been bold enough to wear a very crinkley attends under thin blue & white PJ bottoms. If you looked you could see the diaper right through them... and I know you could hear it. They never batted an eye.

On another note. LuvsGurl's parents are going to be spending the weekend with us... and I am making no attempt to hide my diapers while I'm at home.

We'll see how that goes.

Bill14

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've done it... I go about things just like I would wearing in public or at work... my folks haven't said anything to me about it.

I'm still halfway curious as to whether they know I still wear diapers or not. They found my stashes a few times when I was a kid... sent me to a shrink... that sorta thing. I blamed it on stress then as they were going through a messy divorce. But I have never actually been caught wearing one.

I have been bold enough to wear a very crinkley attends under thin blue & white PJ bottoms. If you looked you could see the diaper right through them... and I know you could hear it. They never batted an eye.

On another note. LuvsGurl's parents are going to be spending the weekend with us... and I am making no attempt to hide my diapers while I'm at home.

We'll see how that goes.

Goodluck for the weekend, but really seems as if you dont need the luck as you got it covered.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

We'll see how that goes.

Is Luvs going to be not hiding too?

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I do it all the time...a hoodie works well as far as length, and a pair of baggy crinkly sweats does a lot to hide the sound.

Good luck Darkfinn

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Is Luvs going to be not hiding too?
She's gonna be wearing them... especially to bed... or then I'll be washing sheets. LOL

I seriously doubt that we'll do the usual routine of sitting in the living room with nothing but our shirts and diapers on... but we aren't going to be doing without them... that's for sure.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I wear around my dad all the time. Just wear a longer shirt overtop of my jeans. I also pull up my boxers, that way if you bend over, people won't see your diaper band. So in response to the question, yes I do wear around my parents.

dlt88

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yes - I have. I just went about my business as normal. When I was still living at home during high school I did get bold a few times and wore them out of my room with a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt.

Now that i'm in college I wear a lot more frequently since I own a house with two friend but I still keep it simple. I've gotten pretty bold with them a few times...but I normally just lounge around in jeans or whatever I wore to school so the diaper is easily concealed.

I don't like to be stupid about it.....exposing this dark secret of mine to my family and friends really doesn't give me any thrills :D

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Wow...Your parents are old, lol. (jk, jk)...but ya, my grandmother's 60 and I'm older than you, so ya...:rolleyes:

But still, if you haven't done anything suspicious in years, there's no reason they'd tie things together...
my parents are old and mean ASSBUTS!

no need to feel bad =]

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i would not try to wear around my family i will just be too paranoid and forget how i usually act lol

Status
Not open for further replies.