Wearing around family and friends.

I really think you are right about that. Great observation. I just don’t want to have the conversations.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and Pamperedbaby22
When I wear I go full throttle. Every where I go, every thing I do, and whoever I encounter including the family.

Reactions: Ortler and BabyHailey1977
So, my daughter is five years old and this morning as I was carrying her, she asked what that noise was. I was wearing a Walgreens brand diaper with flannel pants, meaning there was quite a crinkle. I told her it was daddy’s underwear.

My question is this, if I continue to say underwear, as she gets older will she remember the sound and realize her daddy wore diapers?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fetishbuddy
IDDiaperboy said:
My question is this, if I continue to say underwear, as she gets older will remember the sound and realize her daddy wore diapers?
I think she'll remember her own question, your answer and eventually put one and one together.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
db80 said:
I think she'll remember her own question, your answer and eventually put one and one together.
Yeah. My wife calls my diapers pampers and we just agreed because she’s gonna figure that out.

Reactions: Fetishbuddy
I wear 24/7 and agree with others here, really nobody who isn't looking for it notices at all. I have friends and family members who don't know I wear, and no one has ever said anything, even when I was wearing relatively thick ABDL diapers. I wore my Bunny Hopps to my dad's house last week, and neither he, his wife, or my sister ever said anything. I wouldn't be as concerned about it as you think.

Reactions: Ortler and BabyHailey1977
Autiesaurus said:
I wear 24/7 and agree with others here, really nobody who isn't looking for it notices at all. I have friends and family members who don't know I wear, and no one has ever said anything, even when I was wearing relatively thick ABDL diapers. I wore my Bunny Hopps to my dad's house last week, and neither he, his wife, or my sister ever said anything. I wouldn't be as concerned about it as you think.
Yeah, I’m sure I’m making a big deal out of nothing. Thank you.

I wear 24/7 so Im always diapered around every one, all my family know I wear for a medical issue and it takes the stress away :) but its a non issue when around people who do not know as they can not tell I am diapered (one pants size up and a onesie) helps hide the premium diaper.

wearing a diaper around others is sort of carrying a concealed firearm , no one ever knows, loose clothes don't print

Reactions: Diaperman95, PadPhilosopher, Sidewinder and 1 other person
I've technically worn around my family a lot, times when I've gone in and out of the house while wearing in public, times when I've been wearing privately in my room and had to go downstairs to get something...I always try to be as brief and discreet as possible, I'd never, like, sit down for a family dinner while padded. It's more like I've just happened to cross their paths while I've just happened to be wearing.

Though all of my closest friends know about my "hobby", only one is super okay with it because her longtime ex had incontinence. She's the only non-AB/DL who has seen my diaper stash, but only once I took the opportunity to wear around her with her knowledge and permission. It was more of an an innocent experiment as I don't want to involve her in my kink, even indirectly. That was the only time I've worn around non-AB/DL friends, and probably the last time, too.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Personally I only wear pull ups around family or friends. I have found that I know well enough when it is getting full and I just excuse myself for the "bathroom" where I take off my old soiled pull up and powder a new one. I usually have a backpack with me and I just place my soiled diaper in a ziplock and stow it away in my bag until I leave, or garbage day comes lol No one is the wiser and I retain my own dignity and security. I do assume that some people know, but they have never mentioned it so 🤷‍♀️ all is well that ends well! Hope this helps, also even if someone knows its not so bad. Just dont make it obvious or draw attention to it, also distant gaze or starring when using is a dead give away to any partent so just be curtious about it. Don't be afraid to be your genuine self, if they can't except you than they are the ones missing out.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, diaperdude, diaperslover and 1 other person
I wear nappies all the time no matter who I am with. It isn't a big deal.

Reactions: 247, PadPhilosopher, chuck and 3 others
Interesting thread. I used to wear at home but try to hide it completely from family (wife who knows but doesn't approve and 2 teenagers), by wearing at night on the sly. Then came lockdown and really long shopping trips where to be fair I needed to pad up to get through the shopping. This got me around the house padded while putting the shopping away and made me realise that I could get away with it. So...

I now wear most days. Especially during the week while the children are at school. At night I will often pad up and get into bed beside my sleeping wife. I'm always first up to get the coffee so that is okay. The biggest difficulty is actually the change. I am a master of a quick change standing up and I have a little store room that is sort of off limits for the others in the house but I sort of need those guaranteed 10 minutes in which to change. The actual wearing is not a problem.
I wear a cloth-backed nappy with pvc plastic pants over the top (Suprima 1205).

I don't think my children know. If they do they have never said anything, and I'm pretty sure my wife has no idea either. I have on occasion worn pull-ups to visit my parents and there I have never even felt 'at risk' of being found out. Only trouble would be if I bent over and my plastic pants peeked out... would love to try a onesie, but that might be tough to explain when it appears on the drying line.

As to wetting around the family - the cloth backed disposables I wear are actually more discrete when wet. The fluff seems to lose volume and the sap absorbs the liquid making the nappy squish and not bulge at all. Otherwise I will wear without wetting for extended periods.

I wear nappies or terry training pants and plastic pants a lot of the time when I am with family and friends, the trick is clothes that don't show that you are wearing.

I am now an Incontinent DL and I wear and use my Diapers and Plastic Pants for their intended use every day 24/7 to work, to men's group meetings, and to church on Sunday. Nobody has ever asked or questioned if are you wearing diapers.

I don’t wear around family too often as it makes me uncomfortable. But I wear around friends all the time. Nobody really knows except one of my friends. Over the course of the last 5 or 6 years he’s sort of figured it out due to my carelessness but he still hangs out with me so it obviously isn’t a big deal to him. He’s never said anything about it either so I’m not 100% sure but I’m like 99% sure he is aware that I wear diapers.

Geekboy said:
I don’t wear around family too often as it makes me uncomfortable. But I wear around friends all the time. Nobody really knows except one of my friends. Over the course of the last 5 or 6 years he’s sort of figured it out due to my carelessness but he still hangs out with me so it obviously isn’t a big deal to him. He’s never said anything about it either so I’m not 100% sure but I’m like 99% sure he is aware that I wear diapers.
Side note, isn't is strange how someone that is 100% sure is usually more wrong than someone who is 99% sure 🤔😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Thediaperadventurer said:
Side note, isn't is strange how someone that is 100% sure is usually more wrong than someone who is 99% sure 🤔😂
Haha yes. The 1% accounts for him never mentioning it but he is not stupid and there have been plenty of times together that I know he’s picked up on it.

Never. This kink is only known to one other person and it stays that way. I never wear around family, friends or work or events around those.

Nowididit said:
Never. This kink is only known to one other person and it stays that way. I never wear around family, friends or work or events around those.
Different strokes for different folks lol, that's cool too though 😎

Back