Wearing around a partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedjb

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My girlfriend is not ABDL and is accepting of my wearing a diaper. I find a lot of comfort in wearing just a t-shirt and diaper around in the mornings and have even been intimate while I'm wearing.

Is your boyfriend/girlfriend accepting of you wearing around them?

My wife knows but does not accept. We have found a middle ground where she knows I still engage in the activity but prefers to not see (my stash) or wear around her. Typically I wear only when she's not around or when I'm at work. The conversation hasn't been revisited for over two years but I'm mostly okay with what I'm able to do.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
intfusmil said:
My wife knows but does not accept. We have found a middle ground where she knows I still engage in the activity but prefers to not see (my stash) or wear around her. Typically I wear only when she's not around or when I'm at work. The conversation hasn't been revisited for over two years but I'm mostly okay with what I'm able to do.

This is pretty much my situation.

Reactions: intfusmil
PaddedInEastvale said:
Pretty much the same for me. I do wear at night frequently under my pajamas, but my wife prefers not to know that I am wearing.

Reactions: intfusmil
My wife gripes if I leave stuff out that others might see (we do have a sort of wide open house), but otherwise tolerates it. She'll grope me if she knows/suspects I'm wearing to check. I occasionally sit with her in just the diaper if we're in a more private area of the house.

PaddedInEastvale said:

I think it's about the same for all of us. This site has served as a huge support group too. I've been into this lifestyle long enough to know it's not particularly uncommon anymore but just to hear everyone's stories - especially as it relates to life and partners it really does help.

Reactions: chamberpot, diaperedjb and RedPandaDL
diaperedjb said:
My girlfriend is not ABDL and is accepting of my wearing a diaper. I find a lot of comfort in wearing just a t-shirt and diaper around in the mornings and have even been intimate while I'm wearing.

Is your boyfriend/girlfriend accepting of you wearing around them?
THIS is exactly my situation for about 8 years now. I feel very fortunate to have this after sooooo many years of hiding in previous relationships. She even participates in it and wears regularly.

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperedjb
I am extemely lucky that my girlfriend knows and accepts my wearing around her. I am typing this sitting next to her while being diapered :giggle:

Reactions: littlemoosey, RedPandaDL and indiaperdl
My wife know and knows i wear everynight. It does not stop us from being intiment or no shaming. I wear around her if its me and her but keep it under my clothes when the child is around she has complety accepted it and reminds me not to fall alsleep with out one

Reactions: littlemoosey, mansfieldboi and RedPandaDL
indiaperdl said:
THIS is exactly my situation for about 8 years now. I feel very fortunate to have this after sooooo many years of hiding in previous relationships. She even participates in it and wears regularly.

That’s awesome!

Well, I'm not in a relationship, but my conditions to find a mate are: They have to love me, cuddle me and accept my weirdness. I still don't know if I love wearing diapers or not, but if I try it and I love it, my mate will have to accept it and get used to it.

Reactions: Trevor
I have been wearing pretty much every night for several years. My wife knows and doesn't seem to mind. She knows I get better sleep when I don't have to get up during the night.
I have to wake early during the week, so when I get into bed she often comes in to say good night and checks to make sure I'm diapered. Sometimes but not often she will wear with me,
She pats me on the diapered butt when I wear when we are out and about.
It is so great to be married to a woman that just accepts me and my weird thing.
I know that I am very lucky to to have her. She is the best!

Reactions: Nightdiaper101, littlemoosey, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
Most of the time I'm wearing diaper, my gf is around as we live together. Normally I'm wearing shorts or sweatpants over my diaper. However, if diapered, I just wear diaper and tshirt for bed. So at least for getting to bed and standing up in the morning I walk around my gf in just a diaper. She has no problem with me being diapered and I think is used to it. She sometimes smiles/giggles when she sees me, so guess I think she finds it funny ^^ (in a good way I mean). She also sometimes mentions my diaper and pads my diaper when around. I think it's still more confusing for me than for her. Sometimes we get intimate as well while me being diapered. She is so gorgeous!

Reactions: littlemoosey, mansfieldboi, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
My girlfriend is accepting, most of the time. She thinks it's really cute, and is totally okay with me wearing them at night when we're together, and during the day as well.

There are times, though, when she realizes this is a permanent thing, and I think it's because she struggles to fully understand. I don't expect her to, if I wasn't ABDL myself I wouldn't know if I would understand it. But she's accepting and loving anyways.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and indiaperdl
Toph86 said:
Most of the time I'm wearing diaper, my gf is around as we live together. Normally I'm wearing shorts or sweatpants over my diaper. However, if diapered, I just wear diaper and tshirt for bed. So at least for getting to bed and standing up in the morning I walk around my gf in just a diaper. She has no problem with me being diapered and I think is used to it. She sometimes smiles/giggles when she sees me, so guess I think she finds it funny ^^ (in a good way I mean). She also sometimes mentions my diaper and pads my diaper when around. I think it's still more confusing for me than for her. Sometimes we get intimate as well while me being diapered. She is so gorgeous!

That's sort of how it goes with me. My GF usually has questing about it, which I answer as best as my kink self can. But overall, very blessed to have an accepting and loving GF in my life.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and Yooo
diaperedjb said:
That's sort of how it goes with me. My GF usually has questing about it, which I answer as best as my kink self can. But overall, very blessed to have an accepting and loving GF in my life.

For both of you, how did you get to this point? Was it gradual or the day you told your partner you just started wearing around them? What was the first time like?

intfusmil said:
For both of you, how did you get to this point? Was it gradual or the day you told your partner you just started wearing around them? What was the first time like?

At about six months we had a discussion about fantasies and fetishes and I ended up sharing my kink. It just worked itself out and the rest is history.

intfusmil said:
For me, I made sure that this wasn't a defining point of our relationship. We built a strong relationship and with time we shared more intimate details. That's when I shared about this. She laughed, actually, because she thought my secret was worse, like a drug addiction, but I knew her already and knew she would react somewhat like this.

Reactions: littlemoosey, intfusmil, diaperedjb and 1 other person
My gf let’s me wear all the time around her now. It's nice. I got to be diapered around her this past weekend almost the entire time :) We chilled around the house mostly, but also went out in her hammock and cuddled while she read. I have a shy bladder around her though. I only use my diaper when she leaves the room or goes to the restroom herself. I have trouble wetting at night when i really need to go when she is in bed next to me (I also have trouble going in the mornings when I'm alone, but it's especially hard to void when she is around). I guess I feel awkward still since I told her just a few weeks ago and have only been wearing around her for 2ish weeks. It will feel good when I'm comfortable enough for us to cuddle and me to not have to leave her arms to use the restroom. Ugh I can't imagine how great it would feel to void sucking on a pacifier and being read to or otherwise loved. That, to me, is what it means to be totally relaxed around someone.

Reactions: littlemoosey and RedPandaDL
Yooo said:
For me, I made sure that this wasn't a defining point of our relationship. We built a strong relationship and with time we shared more intimate details. That's when I shared about this. She laughed, actually, because she thought my secret was worse, like a drug addiction, but I knew her already and knew she would react somewhat like this.

That was how I approached the conversation with my wife as well. Unfortunately the door of the subject was never opened again. I meant, specifically the wearing around her/to bed part like others posted. How did that part come to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back