Wearing around a partner?

Toph86

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
No. After telling her there was a gap of few weeks with little diaper conversations only. However I wanted to get over with it and one evening I sayed it and then put on a diaper. I was way more nervous about it than my gf. I put on a thin diaper only (I normally wear bulky diapers mostly with additional stuffer) and put underpants and sweat pants on over. I then was standing very nervous in front of her. She just looked inside my pants and said "ok that's how it looks like" and smiled. That's it. It took some time and more diaper wearing around her to get comfortable. Even now it's strange for me to stand in just a diaper in front of her. But I know that's just a problem I have. However, me wearing diapers is just a small part of me and in our relationship. Think this helps in acceptance as well.
My recommendation on this topic: be honest to the partner you think to have a deeper and longer relationship with. They will accept it or it might not be the right partner for you. However it is your part and duty to tell them about. And then don't push it to hard, go step by step. And also when being open and maybe showing yourself in a diaper, it might be just a problem in your head.

surprise35

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent, Carer
I told my current gf after only our third date but things were going really well and I needed to tell her before things went too far. The conversation was awkward at times but she was understanding and asked a lot of questions which I always find is great. We still are working on what we both want and need out of our intimacy and I'm very happy to find a middle ground with her. She is vanilla, has no kinks or fetishes herself but has been wonderful at mentioning my diaper fetish a lot and generally trying to make sure that I know it's ok for her. I'm not sure where it will go in the future but I am pretty excited to keep exploring with her and find new ways to both enjoy it in our own way. I will say it helps that we have a healthy sex life which I have not always had with previous partners. I find this really helps with having way less tension around the subject and for both to state bluntly what we both need and want.

nezquic66

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
My girlfriend is a nurse and deals with diapers at work often, and, she was also a bed wetter into her teens. So for her and I, diapers are almost a normal part of our life. She has worn mine before, starting with a Goodnite saying "wow, these are exactly how I remember them feeling before"