wearing and wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetone

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
Hello everyone in the group,,I am the new boy on the block as they say.
I love outdoor hobbies,, LIke gardening, golf, long walks especially on a beach.
I am a Bi Sub adult diaper lover who loves to wear and wet his diapers,,oh yes and be diciplined for being so naughty.
I am a widower liveing with my girl friend who is also a widower and she is also my Mommy.
I found this site browsing through diaper sites.
We live in London Ontario Canada area in a small town.
I love to hear from others especially ones in our area who are also diaper lovers.
I am a senior 66 semi-retired.
I belong to a few other AB/DL sites, like ABY, Rupadded, DiaperMates, Jeffs Groups and Diaperbois.
I have been wetting and wearing for years and loving it more every day,,some day I will be 24/7 :smile1: Garry the wetone..

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Welcome Wetone, I am glad that you joined are little community here. I just wanted to welcome you and say hi. Hope you enjoy this site.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am a widower liveing with my girl friend who is also a widower and she is also my Mommy.
Sorry to hear that you lost your wife but Your girlfriend is a man? Or do you simpely mean that she is a widow and not a widower.

Welcome to the site.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Always good to have new members join this crazy family of ours, welcome and i'm sure you'll fit right in.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Hello Wetone. We provide quite a different space from the other padded-friendly sites, in my experience and the experience of others more site-aware. Though one main focus of ADISC is teens there are many adults; most of them are in their 20's but there is an older contingent ie over 35, which includes me.

catman

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Hi wettone welcome have fun post and go to the chat. I am one of the older ones I am 61 married and need diapers 24/7 this is a great site.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey! Welcome to the group! And wouldn`t your girlfriend be a widow, lol! And london isn`t so small! I go there quite a bit, I`m only a couple hours away. :p Y`all had Wally World, I used to love it there!

wetone

Est. Contributor
Role
Sorry for the miss information my g/f is a female and I should have said she is a widow, not a widower sorry for the foo foo..

Sorry to hear that you lost your wife but Your girlfriend is a man? Or do you simpely mean that she is a widow and not a widower.

Welcome to the site.
Hya Mandi,,yes u are correct it should be widow not widower,,glad u come to this area,,dont know if u have been in this area lately but Wally World is not there any more,,it was tore down and moved to East Park which is near Maple Ridge Golf Club in the east end out Hamilton road towards hyw 100 which is now Veterans Parkway,,,Dont be affraid to let us know if u are in the area and would like to meet,,over a coffee...smiles Wetone..:smile:

Hey! Welcome to the group! And wouldn`t your girlfriend be a widow, lol! And london isn`t so small! I go there quite a bit, I`m only a couple hours away. :p Y`all had Wally World, I used to love it there!

Last edited by a moderator:

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hya Mandi,,yes u are correct it should be widow not widower,,glad u come to this area,,dont know if u have been in this area lately but Wally World is not there any more,,it was tore down and moved to East Park which is near Maple Ridge Golf Club in the east end out Hamilton road towards hyw 100 which is now Veterans Parkway,,,Dont be affraid to let us know if u are in the area and would like to meet,,over a coffee...smiles Wetone..:smile:
Yes, It's been yearsssss since I've been there, and when I wanted to go last summer, I believe, my grama said it was closed down. I was also there a bit ago for a boat ride thing, last summer. I -think- it was there, or maybe right outside. I dunno, some big boat, in a big river, lmao!!

wetone

Est. Contributor
Role
correction

Here is a correction sorry everyone ...my girl friend is my mommy too and she is a Widow and I am the Widower..:eek:

Hello everyone in the group,,I am the new boy on the block as they say.
I love outdoor hobbies,, LIke gardening, golf, long walks especially on a beach.
I am a Bi Sub adult diaper lover who loves to wear and wet his diapers,,oh yes and be diciplined for being so naughty.
I found this site browsing through diaper sites.
We live in London Ontario Canada area in a small town.
I love to hear from others especially ones in our area who are also diaper lovers.
I am a senior 66 semi-retired.
I belong to a few other AB/DL sites, like ABY, Rupadded, DiaperMates, Jeffs Groups and Diaperbois.
I have been wetting and wearing for years and loving it more every day,,some day I will be 24/7 :smile1: Garry the wetone..

wetone

Est. Contributor
Role
Thanks for the welcome everyone..I am a senior 66 who loves to wet get diciplined and put back into diapers which my g/f does andd we are having a good time..We also like to chat with others into the same and who knows maybe even meet especially if u are in our area..Thanks again and stay wet everyone and have fun cuz I am..hehe..

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Wetone: I understand you're enthusiastic and all but it may be a better idea to wait until we know you better before asking people to meat you.

Also even though adults are welcome here and we've changed our name to make adults not feel excluded this still is a site aimed at teens. The age difference between a teen and an adult of 66 is a bit too big for meetups through sites with this topic.

Just get known in the community and work on from there.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Yeah, I have to agree with Marty. You seem like a very nice guy to me, but since this is a site consisting of adults and teens there are different precautions and processes here than you would find on a dating site or something like that. If you are not careful you could land yourself in some legal trouble trying to meet the teens on here, I advise you to lay off and stick around to get to know the regulars. Then you will be trusted and maybe some people of 18 and older would be willing to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.