Wearing and Exposing in Public

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfpup2008

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Another day full of cross-dressing distractions that I could not resist, even though I knew I was going to have a busy day at the office with moments where I would have to lead and motivate my staff and be a full partner in our leadership team. I wore a diaper, cotton tights and a bodysuit. Half way through the day I needed to change my diaper, which I did. In the afternoon I went to the gym where I had to gather a bit of courage to undress in front of everyone (a rush?). After taking a shower I went to a bathroom stall to put on my swim diaper and regular swim trunks over them. The swim trunks are really quite effective at containing urine, at least when I am out of the pool. Once done with my swim I went to take a shower. Again, it takes some courage to take my swim trunks off in front of everyone, and then my swim diaper: the ripping sound of the velcro followed by the splash of the water that was previously trapped by the swim diaper are both quite loud. Back in the locker room I put on a bodysuit over my head, covered it with my dress shirt, then pulled up my fresh diaper, closed the bodysuit and put on the rest of my clothes. I didn't have the nerve to put on my tights. Tonight I have put a pair of rubber pants over my diaper, and am now wearing leggings. It is a quiet evening after the kids are in bed.

Addendum on 12/20:
Several responses to my original post got me confused. Some readers seemed offended, some quite judgmental, one threatened me. I studied them and tried to figure out what the respondents may have read in my account that didn't come across as intended. I think the main point of contention was the degree to which my actions were exhibitionist in nature [def: psychological … pattern of behavior involving the exposure of parts of the body to another person with a tendency toward … sexually inspired behavior to attract the attention of another in an open display of bare "private parts".]
I don’t think my actions are exhibitionist in that I am not seeking a response from others or expect them to engage in any kind of sexual or non-sexual interaction with me. My actions are more along the lines of someone who wears revealing clothes that make certain exceptional characteristics discernable. Like a woman in a mini skirt, or a well built guy in a tight shirt. I consider what I do a form of cross dressing in that I am asserting my right to wear what I am comfortable in even if it lies outside the boundaries of conventional clothes.
Also, I am careful not to shock anyone by being indecent. For example, I am not walking around in BDSM restraints or putting up women’s makeup. But I have to ask: where is the boundary? Would it be considered indecent or unacceptable if I shaved my public hair and then showered at the gym? If I had genital piercings? Tattoos on my buttocks? What if I was raised overseas where it is normal for men to wear wool tights in winter? Should I avoid putting them on at the gym? And what if I was incontinent? Is wearing a diaper so shameful that those who have to wear them 24/7 should not use locker rooms? (Did you know that it is considered indecent for men in Egypt to walk around in shorts?)
Some clarifications about my account: when I wear diapers, tights etc. in public, at the office, shopping, on the subway etc. you couldn't tell I am wearing them. I have ordinary clothes over them (dress shirt, dress pants etc.). Only when I change from street clothes into gym clothes do others get a chance to see that I am wearing anything other than conventional underwear. And even if you are using the locker next to mine you'll have to be very observant to notice. I am not exactly dancing through the locker room in my diaper while screeching and wiggling my butt. Instead I change like everyone else. Discreetly and quickly, using the usual props of towels, sitting down etc. I also made it pretty clear that I am not walking around in my swim diaper, but go to a toilet stall to put it on and then cover it with conventional swim trunks. It’s only when I take it off in the shower after coming out of the pool that I dare to take it off in front of others. But that takes all of 3 seconds. And again, I am not doing the Jitterbug when undressing, but instead pull them down like everyone else pulls their swim clothes down and then begin my shower.
I am still puzzled by some of the reactions. It seems that a lot of AB want to wear diapers 24/7, but are worried about being discovered, even though it is clear to everyone that there are millions of Americans walking around in diapers every day. I just don’t get it, and would appreciate an explanation.

Last edited:

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
  3. Private
Another day full of cross-dressing distractions that I could not resist, even though I knew I was going to have a busy day at the office with moments where I would have to lead and motivate my staff and be a full partner in our leadership team. I wore a diaper, cotton tights and a bodysuit. Half way through the day I needed to change my diaper, which I did. In the afternoon I went to the gym where I had to gather a bit of courage to undress in front of everyone (a rush?). After taking a shower I went to a bathroom stall to put on my swim diaper and regular swim trunks over them. The swim trunks are really quite effective at containing urine, at least when I am out of the pool. Once done with my swim I went to take a shower. Again, it takes some courage to take my swim trunks off in front of everyone, and then my swim diaper: the ripping sound of the velcro followed by the splash of the water that was previously trapped by the swim diaper are both quite loud. Back in the locker room I put on a bodysuit over my head, covered it with my dress shirt, then pulled up my fresh diaper, closed the bodysuit and put on the rest of my clothes. I didn't have the nerve to put on my tights. Tonight I have put a pair of rubber pants over my diaper, and am now wearing leggings. It is a quiet evening after the kids are in bed.

Hmmm...You didn't tell us why you were doing this. Did you want to, for the "rush"? :detective3 :rolleyes: Or is this just 'cuz can'? :detective2: :dunno:

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Sounds kind of like a silly idea to me.
No offense.
All the power to you if you feel the need.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hmm, just sounds like another "story" to me written by a noobie..

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
Is this for real?

If so, this is going to turn out badly on here...........

I really don't have anything to add, but I think forcing this fetish apon others is messed up.

~Johnathon~

Dragon

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Nice on man. I'm wanting to do that sort of thing in public, but winter in Minnesota forces me to wear not so revealing clothing :(

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I don't wear a diaper during the day since I only wear a diaper at night for bedwetting.

But, I have worn a diaper during the daytime because I do still like to wear then. However I don't think I would ever purposely expose my diaper to public view if I could help it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I don't think I completely understand the story...But whatever floats your boat...Just don't give us a bad name

wolfpup2008

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wow, what a range of responses. I read them, then went back to my post, and I think I can see how my account can be met with bewilderment or rejection.
So what is it that I am doing? I am not forcing my fetish or cross dressing or odd behavior on others. I am simply wearing things that aren't normally associated with a "middle of the road" kind of person. But they are not shockingly out there, and in themselves shouldn't be offensive to anyone.
Tights on a guy? Why not. It's unusual but not heard of.
Diapers on a guy? Maybe he is incontinent.
A guy wearing a swim diaper? Thanks for not soiling our pool, man!

The rush comes from the experience of actually bridging the gap between fantasy and reality. I am doing something that may be met with rejection and/or that may bring judgment to my person because of what I am doing. Fundamentally I believe that I have the right to wear my diapers whenever I like to. It's my business what I do with my body, and I am not doing any harm my wearing them.

Thoughts?

Honeywell6180

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
The question I would have, is that you seem to be flaunting it, as if you were forcing people into your fantasy somehow. That in its self can make others feel uncomfortable. This looks more to me like exhibitionism, but that's my opinion and others may think different.

Honeywell6180

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Doesn't bother me, I doubt he will give us a bad name, even if he does get caught and prosecuted with something. But I am sure that wouldn't happen, most people would just think he is incon. Nothing terribly bad here.

Role
  1. Private
The rush comes from the experience of actually bridging the gap between fantasy and reality.

But why? They are two distinct worlds. Unless your fantasy is to get caught wearing them publicly, then what you're doing is nothing short of exhibitionism.

I don't have a problem with it, you at least seem to be tactful in the way you present yourself, but I can't help but feel it's drawing other people into it a bit too much, and I quote:

The question I would have, is that you seem to be flaunting it, as if you were forcing people into your fantasy somehow. That in its self can make others feel uncomfortable.

My point is, people may think you are just incontinent, but would an incontinent person want to flaunt their diapers so much? It's an embarrassing condition and if I personally saw someone making sure their diapers were visible, I'd know it's for the fetish/fantasy aspect of it.

But hey, whatever. If you want to come under the scrutiny of other people, then that's your prerogative.

F

FullMetal

Is this for real?

If so, this is going to turn out badly on here...........

I really don't have anything to add, but I think forcing this fetish apon others is messed up.

~Johnathon~

I honestly do not understand what you guys don't get. He is telling his diaper experience, is that not allowed by some rule? Honestly, can you guys be a little more judgmental about the subject. If you do not want to read it, don't. He can show off his diapers all he wants, and tell a story about it. It is like someone having a story about buying diapers, I don't want to hear that, so I do not read it, I do not see the problem.

The question I would have, is that you seem to be flaunting it, as if you were forcing people into your fantasy somehow. That in its self can make others feel uncomfortable. This looks more to me like exhibitionism, but that's my opinion and others may think different.

Honeywell6180

How is he forcing anything on anyone. It is like if a cross dressed cross dressed in public. What is the difference?

go on deeker .........

Really dude, shut the fuck up with that. Grow the hell up and read what you write before you post. You sound like an asshole who just blurts out the first thing he think of.

Finally, if you guys think what he is doing is wrong, you have to check yourselves. It is amusing to see how insecure we feel about ourselves when we take it out on others, isn't it?

-The Sun-

wolfpup2008

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
One question that comes up for me is this: do you guys not have the desire to bridge the gap between fantasy and real-life? If you like to wear diapers, is the idea not appealing to you to just start wearing them whenever you feel like it (and nobody else gets hurt etc.)?

I have seen few accounts of folks that actually went to wear diapers in their everyday lives (out of choice, not necessity), but I have seen so many more posts of people who make significant efforts to hide their diapers when they wear them.

Or am I hitting on the difference between infantilism and cross-dressing? Note that my definition of cross dressing is this as follows (I wrote this a while ago): "Some may call it cross-dressing. And in fact that’s exactly what it is: dressing in clothes or accessories that don’t conventionally correspond to the gender of the wearer or his/her age. But I am not a man who tries to look like a woman. I am very comfortable with my male identity, body and role in society. I think of myself like a 'gender bender', someone who doesn’t accept the conventional attributes I am supposed to limit myself to wearing just because I am male and at the age I am at."

In other words: putting on a diaper is more of a cross-dressing experience for me, i.e. dressing across the boundaries of my conventional role. Regression is not desirable for me.

I'd be really interested in your input. Thanks in advance.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well this is a community with many younger members, and stories like this come and go. They don't sound real nearly all off them we hear. Why would you do all this? It just sounds pathetic if you ask me...

God, who even would wear a diaper in a pool! I would guess everyone pee's in them anyway :p

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Intentionally exposing your diapers in public will ALWAYS give us a bad name. It's bad enough as it is, don't make it worse. I can see if you meant exposing it in the bathroom stall to change, that's understandable as you gotta change, but changing right there in front of people. Not cool. You should of gone into the bathroom and changed into your swim diaper and swimming trunks.

Give us a bad name and I'll personally come hunt your ass down.

Status
Not open for further replies.