Wearing a diaper to work?

SebUK97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, i'm fairly new to wearing diapers, but really enjoying this new experience. Currently i am mostly only wearing at weekends, and occasionally on week nights. I am tempted to wear to work, but i'm a bit worried about the possibility of exposing this new side of me by doing so. Does anyone have any experience of wearing to work? Or tips and advice to minimise the possibility of being caught out?

Reactions: chillipepperman
I don’t wear my diapers while I’m at work I only wear my diapers outside of my work place

Reactions: SebUK97
since you're wearing for fun & not need you don't qualify for disability protection laws vs someone with IC. But that being said you can wear for comfort fairly easily at work. Put on diaper and boxer briefs or other snug underwear over top
if dress code allows cover waist line with long shirt or sweater.
throw some extra powder on to help with the sweat.
your choice if you go medical diapers or abdl

Reactions: chuck and SebUK97
I wear to work about once a week. Office is often very quiet so no one to notice. A few times there have been others there. I don’t try to hide my wearing but do have baggier trousers on. I use high capacity diapers and by lunchtime there is a waddle.
I change after lunch and then at end of day. Fortunately we have a big bathroom in the building so it’s easy. Bag up my use pair and put in the female hygiene bin. Sometimes they are abdldiapers so clear it’s not just ic.
Last week, I was needing to change but people were in office. I just folded up my new diaper as much as I could and walked out. No one seemed to notice but I don’t think it looked like I was holding anything normal.
Always wear plastics over diaper for safety.
Do it. Enjoy it.

Not A day go bye that this gal is wearing for work !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: diaperdude, johnnyDL1 and SebUK97
Since I telework, if I want to wear a diaper I don't inpact anyone so some days I will put on one of my cloth diapers while working. Now if I had to go into the office for some reason I would not wear going to the office.

Reactions: Lyric and SebUK97
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
I don’t wear my diapers while I’m at work I only wear my diapers outside of my work place
Yes, i haven't actually worn a diaper outside of the house yet, but might?

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
SparkyDog said:
since you're wearing for fun & not need you don't qualify for disability protection laws vs someone with IC. But that being said you can wear for comfort fairly easily at work. Put on diaper and boxer briefs or other snug underwear over top
if dress code allows cover waist line with long shirt or sweater.
throw some extra powder on to help with the sweat.
your choice if you go medical diapers or abdl
Thank you, i haven't actually done this yet, and probably won't. If i am honest i don't feel confident enough to wear a diaper outside of the house just yet. If i do decide at some point in the future though, then i would probably wear a medical grade pull up, and not an actual ABDL diaper, as they tend to be fairly thick even when dry. Also i think a pull up would be easier to conceal. :)

I wear to work everyday, today I went without putting underwear over my diaper & even wet myself while working. Even changed in the bathroom that I just mopped.

• Love
Reactions: incontinente, SebUK97 and jamiejamie
BabyLouise said:
I wear to work about once a week. Office is often very quiet so no one to notice. A few times there have been others there. I don’t try to hide my wearing but do have baggier trousers on. I use high capacity diapers and by lunchtime there is a waddle.
I change after lunch and then at end of day. Fortunately we have a big bathroom in the building so it’s easy. Bag up my use pair and put in the female hygiene bin. Sometimes they are abdldiapers so clear it’s not just ic.
Last week, I was needing to change but people were in office. I just folded up my new diaper as much as I could and walked out. No one seemed to notice but I don’t think it looked like I was holding anything normal.
Always wear plastics over diaper for safety.
Do it. Enjoy it.
:) So i haven't actually worn a diaper outside of the house. I may start with a medical grade pull up? easier to conceal, and easier to pull down in the event i need to use the bathroom. I really want to wear to work, but for now i lack the courage to do so. I might start by wearing outside of the house at the weekend first, and see how i feel first before wearing to work. I appreciate your advice.

I wore several times during winter, I used discreet pull-on nappies, so nobody noticed.

babyboy said:
Since I telework, if I want to wear a diaper I don't inpact anyone so some days I will put on one of my cloth diapers while working. Now if I had to go into the office for some reason I would not wear going to the office.
Yes, thank you for your thoughts. I only wear a diaper for pee nothing else, but would be conscious of odour. I haven't noticed an overwhelming odour when wearing at home though.

Reactions: diaperdude
Onesieman said:
I wear to work everyday, today I went without putting underwear over my diaper & even wet myself while working. Even changed in the bathroom that I just mopped.
I think you are maybe braver than me. :)

I do wear to work 2-3 times a week. I prefer not to leak so I wear high capacity diapers with boosters. I wear jeans that is 2 sizes bigger so that the diaper outline isn’t obvious and leaves my shirts untucked.

Hemix said:
I wore several times during winter, I used discreet pull-on nappies, so nobody noticed.
Yes, thank you, i think if i do wear to work, and it is if at this stage? I will wear a good quality medical pull up. I think ABDL diapers are maybe a bit too thick to easily conceal? (y)

SebUK97 said:
Yes, i haven't actually worn a diaper outside of the house yet, but might?
I often wear outside of the house, but on hikes/walks/gardening, etc. I rarely wear inside of businesses, just in case. So if you want to wear outside the house this is, in my opinion, a good way to go.
Regarding wearing at work, I doubt I will, because the logistics of changing seem like a bit of a hassle and I work with the public.
There might be benefits though: not needing to take bathroom breaks when it gets very busy, and I tend to be more meek and humble while diapered. Might help with my attitude at work.
But right now I think the risks outweigh the benefits.

jamiejamie said:
I do wear to work 2-3 times a week. I prefer not to leak so I wear high capacity diapers with boosters. I wear jeans that is 2 sizes bigger so that the diaper outline isn’t obvious and leaves my shirts untucked.
I'm still fairly new to wearing diapers, but do really enjoy wearing them. I appreciate your advice.

Reactions: jamiejamie
SebUK97 said:
I will wear a good quality medical pull up. I think ABDL diapers are maybe a bit too thick to easily conceal?
Just be sure they are good quality! I may just have a bony groin or some other variable, but I have tried generic pull-ups and did not like them at all. They leave a large gap around my leg, which, as a male, makes leaking a near-guarantee if you aren’t keeping track of how everything is arranged. But bed-wetting products are pull-ups as well, but have leak guards, so I don’t have this problem with those.
But perhaps someone with more experience can say if this is a common issue, or just a me thing.

• Wow
Labrador said:
I often wear outside of the house, but on hikes/walks/gardening, etc. I rarely wear inside of businesses, just in case. So if you want to wear outside the house this is, in my opinion, a good way to go.
Regarding wearing at work, I doubt I will, because the logistics of changing seem like a bit of a hassle and I work with the public.
There might be benefits though: not needing to take bathroom breaks when it gets very busy, and I tend to be more meek and humble while diapered. Might help with my attitude at work.
But right now I think the risks outweigh the benefits.
Yes, thank you. I think i will maybe start with just wearing outside the house at weekends, before rushing into wearing to work. :)

Labrador said:
Just be sure they are good quality! I may just have a bony groin or some other variable, but I have tried generic pull-ups and did not like them at all. They leave a large gap around my leg, which, as a male, makes leaking a near-guarantee if you aren’t keeping track of how everything is arranged. But bed-wetting products are pull-ups as well, but have leak guards, so I don’t have this problem with those.
But perhaps someone with more experience can say if this is a common issue, or just a me thing.
That's great advice, thank you. That could prove to be very embarrassing! :oops:

Back