Wearing a Diaper to the New Avatar? What should I do?

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hey! So the new Avatar movie is like 3 hours long, and I always end up needing to go at some point during a movie that long. I want to wear a PeekAbu to the thing because I think that would be perfect for dealing with the whole occasion. But idk what to wear to minimize noise and what to wear to give that diaper space as it expands. Along with dealing with the Pee smell. Any advice?

Reactions: BabyTweetyBird and Cottontail

babybev

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I have the same problem when attending movies in the theater. So I always wear a diaper. I tried wearing a pull-up but they don't hold enough so now i wear a regular diaper of whatever brand I am currently wearing. I also wear a plastic diaper cover to keep everything inside. I have had no problem with leakage, smell, or anyone paying any attention to what I am wearing. It's so nice to sit in the theater and watch others squirming in their seats or rushing to the bathroom and missing vital parts of the movie.
On another note, being a video producer I have seen very few movies over 2 hours that couldn't be edited down. And now it seems like there are so many movies well over 2 1/2 hours, which exceeds my bladder capacity.
Wear the diaper and enjoy the movie.

Last edited:

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Put your best Absorbent Diaper on along with the one you feel most comfy in and ENJOY !!!

• Love
Reactions: Jrodabdl and BabyTweetyBird

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
An enormous movie soda will shoot through you pretty quickly and probably won't have much of an odor coming out. Unless you go in verging on dehydrated, I bet you'll be ok. Over the sights, sounds, and other smells, your diaper will go unnoticed. If you're worried about it being heard on the way in, maybe wear some underwear over it. That'll make it a little quieter, anyway.

I want to go see Avatar 2 again while diapered. I ended up having to use the bathroom twice during my first (and only) viewing.

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I have just booked the tickets for sunday and shall be wearing a crinklz probably with boxers over the top to stop thigh chaffing and a onesie to keep things from peeking other than that not worried about it as that should be discreet enough.

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Who cares what others think. If I want to wear a diaper I'm going to do it. If they hear it I don't care. With the smell I can't help you. You must have a strong smelling urine. I don't have this problem. but I do drink alot of water. I think they make pills for the smell. I heard also that weight has to maybe do with it. Are you over weight no judgement. I'm super skinny 130 soaking wet.v

Last edited:

BabyTweetyBird

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Rita said:
Put your best Absorbent Diaper on along with the one you feel most comfy in and ENJOY !!!
(y)

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Movie theaters are so loud that I seriously doubt anyone is gonna hear a diaper crinkle.
If you're that concerned wear a onsie with semi loose jeans and an untucked button down shirt that covers both your front and back.
Seriously I'm not understanding why so many ppl are worried about being seen and heard while wearing in public.
I mean discretion is key here. Don't make it obvious then everyone will be oblivious.

Last edited:
Reactions: chiaochai

dlboylife

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Definitely wear a blue diaper

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, Jrodabdl, bigtoddler96 and 1 other person

NivekDLF

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have worn diapers in public, promise no one cares but yourself.

Reactions: chiaochai and Jrodabdl

rennecfox

Continuing to put quarters in the life game
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
anything an abena xplus or better and you'll be fine, and noise really won't be a problem as movie theaters are loud,

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
So last night I did it! I think I wore too tight of pants and was also a little too tense and couldn't relax enough to pee when I needed to. So I think I wet a little like 3 times when I was watching the movie. But when the movie was over and I was in the parking lot. I just completely flooded that thing. Was pretty fun, but I need some more loose clothing and maybe a different diaper as I was wearing the peekabu.

• Love
Reactions: Cottontail and Jrodabdl

wearforsafety

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I went to see nee Avatar. Without diaper. Big mistake. Almost wet myself. Advertising +movie , it was 3 1/2 hours . After film lavatory was full. Went in toilet in last moment.

Diaperman0723

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I am in a diaper 24\7 due to incontinence. My go to diaper is threads critter caboose with a stuffed I have never had an issue with anybody caring When I usually have a pair of jeans as a t-shirt with hoodie on and the noise is a very minimal sound

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
got back from watching this with my niece a couple hours ago, was wearing a crinklz which was most definitely wet by the end. Had a great time, good movie, better than I expected being a sequel.