wearing a diaper to my exam tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
ok so, i decided since we only have 2 days left of school and both those days i get out a one 'o' clock, i should wear a diaper. now tomorrow, i have one class, my math exam, its about a two hour class and then i would go home. unfortunatly i used my last regular abena so im going to have wear a super or what not. i know it is a bad idea, so i really dont want anyone trying to talk me out of it, however if anyone has any tips to make it run smoother or wants to talk about an experience, that would be appreciated. also, should i wear sweats or jeans? i know i would have a crinkle if i wore sweats but i would have bulge if i wore jeans, or i guess i could wear baggy old army jeans. anyway, thanks for your comments, Jester

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Either wear jeans or else wear underwear over the diaper to keep the noise down. Don't really worry about people noticing, they will be too focused on their test and couldn't care less what you are wearing for underwear.

oh, and good luck.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I wouldn't worry about it too much really. If it'S an exam day, everyone should have their eyes focused on their books/notes, and not your butt. If you're in and out in a hurry and don't do anything but sit down and take the exam, there's little to be afraid of.
Personally, I'd never wear sweat pants to school (over here, that'd be synonymous for coming from a really poor family), but aside from that, jeans should do a better job in hiding the noise of the diaper because they tend to press the diaper firmly to your butt and restrict any movement of the diaper that could cause crinkling noises. As I said before: It'd doubtful that anyone will notice your slightly increased butt size.

Good luck and don't leak on the exam - that gets you negative credit! :tongueout:

Peachy

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
ha, thanks peachy. i actually think i am going to wear my baggy jeans, plus im going to wear a t-shirt that will be tucked in, and then an over shirt.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I would wear baggy jeans, have a pair of underwear of the diapers to muffle it, and a long shirt/hoodie...

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think I wouldn't wear, because your mind will be on the diaper and not what your suppose to be doing.

Save the diaper day for another day, and concentrate on what your doing.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think I wouldn't wear, because your mind will be on the diaper and not what your suppose to be doing.

Save the diaper day for another day, and concentrate on what your doing.
I don't think that's true...When I wear to school, I'm only thinking about someone seeing the diaper when I stand up or sit down, other than that I'm fine

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
During my exam days I wore a diaper, and it kept me relaxed and not nervous when I took the exam. :)

Anyways, wish ya luck with your exams.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
besides its my math exam, everything in that class is so simple that i could do it trying to hide me sucking on my paci. at any rate, since its only 40 questions, i will probably finish it in 50-60 mins, meaning i will probably sleep the rest of the time.

dlt88

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wore a diaper to school a few times while in high school. Never had any problems....

You will forget you even have it on after awhile. I would skip the sweat pants...those aren't a good look for anyone, diapered or not. Jeans, underwear and you'll be good to go.

Good luck :D

D

daria7483

Dude, it's 90 degrees, don't wear sweatpants. Don't you have any shorts? I don't think anyone will notice, so long as you wear a longish t-shirt to cover up if the diaper sticks out of the top.

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i was actually planning on doing the same thing for my exams how coincidental! My only problem like a few people mentioned is that my mind will be on my diaper and not my test

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i was actually planning on doing the same thing for my exams how coincidental! My only problem like a few people mentioned is that my mind will be on my diaper and not my test
If it's your first time wearing out, or first time wearing to school, then you probably will be thinking about the diaper a lot...If you've done it before though, you'll just either forget about it and/or just act natural about it

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
ok so, i decided since we only have 2 days left of school and both those days i get out a one 'o' clock, i should wear a diaper. now tomorrow, i have one class, my math exam, its about a two hour class and then i would go home. unfortunatly i used my last regular abena so im going to have wear a super or what not. i know it is a bad idea, so i really dont want anyone trying to talk me out of it, however if anyone has any tips to make it run smoother or wants to talk about an experience, that would be appreciated. also, should i wear sweats or jeans? i know i would have a crinkle if i wore sweats but i would have bulge if i wore jeans, or i guess i could wear baggy old army jeans. anyway, thanks for your comments, Jester
I'd say wear jeans. People are more likely to notice a crinkly sound, rather than a bulge. Good luck and let us know how it turns out. :)

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If it's your first time wearing out, or first time wearing to school, then you probably will be thinking about the diaper a lot...If you've done it before though, you'll just either forget about it and/or just act natural about it
understood, i have no real experience with it though i wore to school once before, i'm still afraid to wear in my own house so it's probably not a good idea

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
understood, i have no real experience with it though i wore to school once before, i'm still afraid to wear in my own house so it's probably not a good idea

Well when you're sitting and taking the exam, you should be fine...Since unless you squirm around or something, no one should see it

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
As far as exams go... dress normally... and act cool... everyone will be so preocupied with the test they won't notice the diapers.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
besides its my math exam, everything in that class is so simple that i could do it trying to hide me sucking on my paci. at any rate, since its only 40 questions, i will probably finish it in 50-60 mins, meaning i will probably sleep the rest of the time.
Just don't curl up with your arms and head on your desk, thus making your shirt ride up and exposing your diaper! :eek:
Instead, go over your answers again, hand the exam sheet to your instructor and just sit there, watching the other students, and piss yourself laughing at how slow they are :laugh: (and I mean that literally :tongueout: ).

Peachy

B

BabyGirlBo

Cargo pants work really well, too, if you're still not sure about the jeans. And I would avoid getting up in the middle of the test if I were you-bring extra pencil so you won't have to sharpen yours, and stash kleenex under your desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.