Wearing a diaper to class

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKing1391

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I know this has come up a billion-zillion times, but I am wondering what kind of confidence I can get to wear my diaper to my two boring classes tonight. I usualy wear goodnites when in private and that is what I would be wearing later. The only time I have worn a diaper in public, I had boxers over them, today I dont want to wear the boxers over them, but I am nervous that I may get caught, any confidence boosters?

Disneyprincess

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Yay!! If u've done it in gn no sweat u can do this! And besides just tell urself if someone catches u tell them u got a UTI infection an have to wear till it clears up I've worn up many times n never had to use that excuse once! I think u can do it since u have b4 it's not much different than before :)

K

Kellymelissa6

I had to wear to class for a few weeks. It was fun. I loved the secrecy of it! Yes I used it a few times during class, but really tried not to (Even though I had no control)

ChocChip

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Why did you need to wear temporarily, and is that what got you started as a DL?

PinkpaciAlly

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wore several times to class a few years ago never got caught but was nervous having to change in the bathroom. Don't need diapers just like to wear them :O)

K

Kellymelissa6

Why did you need to wear temporarily, and is that what got you started as a DL?
I will one day write a blog on both your questions. This is not the place for a story lol

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I wear to class, I don't care. It makes me happy and confident and i dont have to take frequent bathroom breaks. I don't try to show it or go to great lengths to hide it. You should wear to class if you want and not worry what others think. I don't wear underwear over it. The more clothing that bunches up between the legs is very uncomfortable.

S

Supersam1223

Yay!! If u've done it in gn no sweat u can do this! And besides just tell urself if someone catches u tell them u got a UTI infection an have to wear till it clears up I've worn up many times n never had to use that excuse once! I think u can do it since u have b4 it's not much different than before :)
Can you please type in English. I couldn't even finish reading it. The word "you" has three letters, not one, and there is no digits in the word "before", also, "and" is not spelled "n", just a few examples of the incorrectness.

Sorry, but it really annoys me.

gayteenbaby69

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Can you please type in English. I couldn't even finish reading it. The word "you" has three letters, not one, and there is no digits in the word "before", also, "and" is not spelled "n", just a few examples of the incorrectness.

Sorry, but it really annoys me.

diddo

skunk053

stylin' mammal
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Well TKing1391, I would suggest you only do it when you're feeling confident. Just wear baggy pants, a tank top that can tuck into your jeans to cover the diaper, then a big t shirt untucked. I suggest also wearing semi-loose fitting boxers over the diaper to cut down on any crinkle noise.

However if you're unsure of yourself and acting a bit nervous, someone (if not everyone) may catch on that you're hiding something.

So just play it cool if you wear to your classes. Act like normal and you may even forget you're wearing. Just remember, no one's going to be wondering if you're wearing a diaper. :)

tj1189

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I haven't worn to any of my classes (yet), but I've walked around a bit outside and even had a couple of meals in the dining hall while wearing (I did choose to go towards the end of the meal, so that there would be fewer people around). I was fairly confident, even today at dinner when I was wearing an M4 and plastic pants, and I'm pretty sure no one noticed. Maybe one day I'll work up the courage to wear in class.

Elain

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Carer
I remember being 12 years old and having an issue of wetting myself in class, albeit rather light incontinence. Everybody knew about it as there was no hiding it. So I had to beggin wearing pull-ups to school. I am unsure as to wether anybody knew I was wearing pull-ups at school but nobody talked to me about it. I am unsure if the fellow pupils talked to each other about it but they didn't say anything to me. If people see you wearing in class they are unlikely to ask you about it, they may talk to each other about it only breifly but nappies/pull-ups/diapers are not the most comfortable subject to talk for anyone. Nobody talks about it, they keep quiet as they should!

ShawnyPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I wore an Abena M4 to school during my senior year of high school, it was fun haha. You just gotta be chill, and if you're gonna use it, make sure it can handle the whole day!

BabySamantha

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I haven't worn to class, but on Tuesday i was wishing that I had worn. The only problem is that I sit next to a coworker (we did that on purpose as the class is one that we struggle with in general...) I would prefer that she not know about my wearing... I think that tonight I will try to go potty *before* class starts...

BabyJessi

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Just remember that most people aren't expecting teens or adults to be wearing diapers, so even if they see a glimpse of it or hear it crinkle a little, 'oh, he's wearing a diaper' won't be the first thing that comes to their mind or even the second. Their mind (unless they happen to be AB also) will automatically try to come up with something else first. If they hear it, they'll be thinking something like 'I wonder what he's got in his pocket?' Also, as someone else eluded to, they are much more likely to notice you acting strangely because you are worried about the diaper than they are to notice the diaper itself. Just dress as others already suggested (i.e. tuck in a t-shirt over the diaper, then wear a pullover shirt over the t-shirt), and act normal and you will be fine. After awhile, believe it or not, you'll get so into class or whatever it is you are doing that you will completely forget you are even wearing a diaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.