wearing a diaper in public?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKing1391

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
ok, I really want to wear a diaper in public, but im really nervous and cant get the confidence to actually do it, for the past 2 days I almost wore to work but chickened out right before going, I need a bit of confidence to do it, Im afraid that somebody will catch me, and I am pretty known in my town and friends with nearly everyone at work, how did you guys first go out in public? I only have Huggies Pull-ups and goodnites, I usually wear a pull-up with a goodnite over it, if I get caught, it be the end of me, because not only am I wearing diapers, im wearing the most babyish diapers a young adult could wear....how can I boost my confidence?

Babydane

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
well first off its your choice but i wore to work today and it was awesome if you just wear the goodnites you should be sweat

TKing1391

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
what kind did you wear? So I should just wear the goodnites and not the pull-ups underneath it if I do? Did it feel babyish at all? idk why I am so afraid to do this

Babydane

Est. Contributor
Role
umm a tena flex, if you were both it will be bulky it will be anoying just the goodnite wont be to bad, it did and it didnt, it felt nice. and i dont know either why you are so afraid if you get seen just make an excuse say its a secret and they generally keep it to them selfs

BabyTigger

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I wear in public .. well every time i go out - remember that no one really knows what they're looking at ...

Littlejustin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I sometimes wear in public but never at work, #1 all the girls i work with and meet for some reason like to grab my butt... Anyways, i wore dry24/7's today, it makes me very self concious, but i hide them by wearing my baseball jersey. Nice and long and baggy. If you want to wear something like others say ,GN's are good to start with. Then maybe try something a littly more bulky as you feel more comfortable.

BabyTigger

Est. Contributor
Role
Tena maxi these day are so thin that they're barely noticeable even when pretty wet...

daipe

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
If anyone asks you, just say that you lost a bet or that it was a dare. You'll get a lot more sympathy from that, and possibly some respect (in a wierd way, btw). Unfortunately, this will only work once, otherwise people will get suspicuous.

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
Since I'm always diapered it means I've worn in public a lot. No one has ever noticed as far as I'm aware, and if they have they haven't said anything about it. It gets easier very quickly after the first few times.

Maybe wear boxers over your diaper for the first few times. That way in the unlikely even of you somehow ending up de-panted it'll just look like you're wearing regular underwear.

alina

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
yes , if you dont like running outdoor exposed ? is easy to hide a diaper .
with shorts or skirts and so far .. for both sexes no problem ..

Redbus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
This is a very good thread.

I am trying to find the right nappy/pull up to wear to work in the UK. I generally wear a suit, but am conscious of the bulge under my trousers and people also guessing. I know it is none of their business, but I am in a high management position, and don't want to be undermined.

Can anyone help me to local the right sort of product, or have any ingenious ideas. I want to be able to wet and just to change at lunch times.

Please Help Me

Desperate Man in the UK!

PPpants

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wear the Goodnight with boxers or briefs over it. They make no noise, they're not big or bulky, especially on an adult and they won't stick out of your pants. The underwear has an advantage too if you happen to wet; you can just take the diaper off and wear the undies.

Redbus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
But will the goodnights hold a couple of pees throughout the morning and afternoons?? Very conscious of having damp patches and having a bulge?

PPpants

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If you actually want to wet it, especially more than once, I would suggest an adult product.

Redbus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
That's what I want, is to wear a nappy to work, but need to know which ones are absorbent but will not show or be too obvious, or how to disguise the bulge so I can wear bulky nappies and plastic pants, surely someone has an idea?? Who wears on here 24/7 and never gets caught, especially in an office environment??

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
I wore the Abena X-Plus (and before that the Tena Slip Maxi) to work in an office environment. However, we were allowed to wear jeans (the only perk of the job :( ) which might have helped. It probably also helped that I wasn't exceptionally concerned about being caught*, but that's probably just me.

* - I should point out I wasn't trying to caught, I just wasn't worried that I might be :)

Redbus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The trouble is and I would love nothing better then to wear Abena all the time, but I believe that would show, even with normal underwear over it??? Surely someone in the UK must wear to work in an office??? Am I better off getting a bigger size of trousers???

statik

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You know I wrote a extensive article on this very subject and I'm sure if you had other questions that other members have also covered those in the article system. That's whats it for after all. Feel free to check it out.

Akastus

Est. Contributor
Role
The trouble is and I would love nothing better then to wear Abena all the time, but I believe that would show, even with normal underwear over it??? Surely someone in the UK must wear to work in an office??? Am I better off getting a bigger size of trousers???
I once wore Abena M3s to the office for a full week, changing at lunchtime. The main precautions I took were a) wore trousers a couple of inches wider in the waist, which provides more space in the seat, and b) wore an elasticated Abena bodystocking which holds the nappy close to the body. Nobody noticed a thing. Frankly, if people are paying that much attention to your arse, I think you have bigger problems to worry about.....

BabyChris

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I was scared to wear in public too, But I wonted to try it. It took me forever to build up the courage to do it.

But one day I decided to wear to work. I wore a super dry kid from ABU. it crinkled and that scared me the most.
So I kind of though out how I could hide the sound. lucky for me it was cold that day so I had a jacket on that hides some of the bulk and sound.
but i suggest you wear a shirt that is a bit big and goes alittle below your waist that helps too. I also had on cargo pants and they are a bit big for me so that also helped hide the bulk. Other then that. just try to ask normal. Its hard and your heart will be pounding a 1000 times a minuet. But I made it through the day. I really though I was going to get busted, but after a bit I kind of calmed down was still scared but I did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.