• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

wearing a cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

wet

Contributor
anyone ever wear a cup/jock strap with a full diaper on. i had to for baseball and loved the feeling of a hard cup on with a soggy diaper.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
ugh that just sounds gross, and not very clan

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've thought about it at most. Not my cup of tea.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I use to wear a jock over my diaper, without the cup, just to hold it in place tighter. Same effect as a diaper cover or underwear, only tighter.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
To me, peeing in a cup and peeing in a diaper are mutually exclusive activities.

Peachy

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Other
This is an interesting idea, but not something I would try. It would make some interesting diaper area feelings. Haha.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My cups are always too small for my junk. I guess I gotta stop using those Dixie cups

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
yes i was very bored at my dads house. and if i you go out for sports. and need diapers,want to risk i would say you need cup with diaper over because there are two things that will happen
1 you get hit there and all the gell squishes out and well yeah
2 you will be hurt since it couldn't fully protect.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
yes, I have thought about that...mainly, how it would work. The cup would get soaked and smelly, so that doesn't sound as though it would work. But, I guess if you were incontinent, then you have no choice then.

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I do like to wear diapers and Cup/jock strap.... but never together.. :D But I guess it could be something people would like :D

Status
Not open for further replies.