Wearing a bra to work first time

RuffRuff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So, I have been adventuring a little bit fornthe past few weeks. I told my wife that I don't want to wear men's underwear anymore. I told her that I just want to wear panties. She is 100% fine with it. Last Chridtmas, she bought me two sports bras to wear, because they are easier to hide than a regular bra. Today, I got the guts to wear one of them to work to see if anyone notices it. I work in at a funeral home with 4 other people. We are really close. Everything was going good till one of my coworkers came up and padded me on the back. I thought for sure she would feel it, but she walked away without saying a word. It was a rush for a few seconds. It was enjoyable to wear one to work. I will probably do it again. My wife even said that we can go shopping to buy a few white ones when I wear white shirts.

• Thinking
Reactions: rbm, Carl1867, Daddydoo and 7 others
Awesome to hear and congrats!!! I'm quite jealous of your wife hahaha!! I'll only wear a bra to work if I've had a few drinks the night before and it's the most hopefully unnoticeable one I have at the moment!!!

Reactions: Carl1867, Kittyinpink and Angelapinks
I wore a bralette all day yesterday including when we went out to dinner with our daughter and son-in-law. The lace bralette with spaghetti straps doesn't show an outline thru my golf shirt at all; so, I wasn't concerned about either of them noticing. However, at the end of the evening when my daughter gave me hug good-bye I immediately wondered if she could feel any of the bralette material thru my shirt. Her hands definitely were right on it on my back and shoulders. She didn't flinch or make any other awkward pause; so, I suspect she didn't feel anything. I guess if she did and were to ever ask about it, I'd be truthful. After all, she's 51 so I doubt other than it being her dad she wouldn't be surprised that a guy is cross dressing.

Reactions: Diaper44, RuffRuff, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
I have worn a babydoll lingerie set with boyshort panties to work a couple times. The top is more like a bralette so there was no shape to the breast area and it laid flat. So not much risk there. However, it was awesome knowing what I had on underneath and nobody knew. When it turns cold and I am wearing jeans everyday I will probably wear my garter belt and knee high stockings some. I will try to get a matching bralette to complete the package.

Reactions: Carl1867, Peesalot and Seasonedcitizen
RuffRuff said:
So, I have been adventuring a little bit fornthe past few weeks. I told my wife that I don't want to wear men's underwear anymore. I told her that I just want to wear panties. She is 100% fine with it. Last Chridtmas, she bought me two sports bras to wear, because they are easier to hide than a regular bra. Today, I got the guts to wear one of them to work to see if anyone notices it. I work in at a funeral home with 4 other people. We are really close. Everything was going good till one of my coworkers came up and padded me on the back. I thought for sure she would feel it, but she walked away without saying a word. It was a rush for a few seconds. It was enjoyable to wear one to work. I will probably do it again. My wife even said that we can go shopping to buy a few white ones when I wear white shirts.
Scary!! But really cool! 😊

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I quit often wear tights, stockings of hold ups with knickers to work. Sometimes I wear a bodysuit as well

Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier, Seasonedcitizen and Kittyinpink
Diaper44 said:
I quit often wear tights, stockings of hold ups with knickers to work. Sometimes I wear a bodysuit as well
I love tights! In the past I cut off the legs and wore them as pants! Really comfortable and figure hugging! Also they made a smooth front which I absolutely adore!

Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
Here's a picture of today's femme attire, including the silicone inserts, that is hiding under my slacks and golf shirt. I've been working all morning moving boxes around and getting ready for our move this weekend. So, I finally showered and got dressed about 2 pm. It's 2:30 pm right now; and, in a few minutes I'm heading out to see my daughter one last time before we leave town. When I return home, my wife and I will be going out to dinner with friends this evening. I expect to wear these delicious things until about 11 pm at which time the bralette will be replaced with my bra and D cup falsies. My slacks and golf shirt will be replaced by a nighty. I am so glad my mind doesn't get filled with questions concerning WHY I enjoy lingerie so much. I just go with it and love it. (y) 💞 💞 💞

20211027_135911.jpg

Reactions: Carl1867, rbm, ScarletRoseRapier and 2 others
Peesalot said:
Here's a picture of today's femme attire, including the silicone inserts, that is hiding under my slacks and golf shirt. I've been working all morning moving boxes around and getting ready for our move this weekend. So, I finally showered and got dressed about 2 pm. It's 2:30 pm right now; and, in a few minutes I'm heading out to see my daughter one last time before we leave town. When I return home, my wife and I will be going out to dinner with friends this evening. I expect to wear these delicious things until about 11 pm at which time the bralette will be replaced with my bra and D cup falsies. My slacks and golf shirt will be replaced by a nighty. I am so glad my mind doesn't get filled with questions concerning WHY I enjoy lingerie so much. I just go with it and love it. (y) 💞 💞 💞

View attachment 65501
I am happy for you! Why not enjoy ? I love your panties!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Welp, I'll be spending the day at the library alone and with a 36D bra and a big puffy daiper on. Of course I do have a thick jacket to help conceal it but I'm sure it'll rear itself when I least expect it!

Reactions: Furrytum and Seasonedcitizen
I've been wearing panties as my daily underwear for over 30 years ever since my wife bought my my own. Mine are just like hers but in bright and pastel colors as hers are white, black or beige. She said that my sissy dribbles from her rubbing my darling little pee pee..her name, thru the panties until i has a sissygasm were staining hers so it was best to have my own. Shortly after that she took me shopping for cami style bra and panty sets. Quite a site when the two of us are running about the house in our bras and panties like girlfriend roommates.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, ScarletRoseRapier, rbm and 3 others
I wear a bralette quite frequently, including to work. No fear of having it noticed as I always wear an undershirt, regular shirt, and store uniform vest. Nothing shows through and I feel great in it.

Reactions: Carl1867, RuffRuff, Peesalot and 2 others
SissyAnnie2 said:
I've been wearing panties as my daily underwear for over 30 years ever since my wife bought my my own. Mine are just like hers but in bright and pastel colors as hers are white, black or beige. She said that my sissy dribbles from her rubbing my darling little pee pee..her name, thru the panties until i has a sissygasm were staining hers so it was best to have my own. Shortly after that she took me shopping for cami style bra and panty sets. Quite a site when the two of us are running about the house in our bras and panties like girlfriend roommates.
How wonderful that she accepts you when you wear your panties and bra. I wish I could be open about my panties and bras. I do so enjoy wearing them.

Reactions: rbm and Seasonedcitizen
Carl1867 said:
How wonderful that she accepts you when you wear your panties and bra. I wish I could be open about my panties and bras. I do so enjoy wearing them.

Attachments

• 036D98C8-CDEC-480B-934C-4CFADBC2DB49.jpeg
    036D98C8-CDEC-480B-934C-4CFADBC2DB49.jpeg
    930.5 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Luminaire and rbm
Carl1867 said:

Attachments

• 801242A4-73F6-48E1-AB70-70BCB91D5EAC.jpeg
    801242A4-73F6-48E1-AB70-70BCB91D5EAC.jpeg
    926.7 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Luminaire
Peesalot said:

View attachment 65501

Attachments

• B867B744-8F02-413B-AD52-F0A454E4949C.jpeg
    B867B744-8F02-413B-AD52-F0A454E4949C.jpeg
    1,011 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: Luminaire and rbm
Peesalot said:

View attachment 65501
Just go with it and enjoy yourself. Thanks for sharing.

You look darling.

Just chiming in that I wore a bra to work for the first time today. I've been stressing over a project a bit so on a whim I decided to wear something a little fun. It was just a no-show microfiber thing, no lines to touch or see under a sweater. I hardly noticed it myself, but it was fun to keep a secret.

Party on, friends. You're all beautiful.

Reactions: Carl1867, Seasonedcitizen, RuffRuff and 1 other person
I love going places wearing my panties and bra secretly under my street clothes. Sometimes I even wear an almost flat bra under a T shirt. It is really hot knowing that underneath I'm a little sissy.

• Love
Reactions: rbm, ScarletRoseRapier, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Back